"Nebula Stone Showdown" Event

Viblo

As someone who decided to cancel my monthly subscription and to not give even one more penny to this company, I totally agree it's another stupid decision. Just confirms my decision to not support them anymore. They could have easily added items for 0 or added them in HM Coin tab. But no they want to MAKE people charge, if every player will charge 400ncoins (lowest amount) cause they don't want to miss anything and maximise the event, NCWest will make a lot of money. So no it's not ''only'' £4. Also in my opinion £4 is way too much anyway to give them for mind games they play with people ;)

And I agree they make bad decisions all the time, I have no clue why so many people here insult the OP and defend NCWest all the freaking time. All I can wish for, is every sheep to finally open their eyes. Cause with so many blind people it will only get worse.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, AmatsuDF said:

It doesn't matter if it's 5 dollars or 5 cents. Selling event currency is morally wrong. But hey, we've all known for months that NCSoft intends to shut down BnS and probably wants people to burn all their NCoin before they do so.

It is for YOU morally wrong. Morals are subjective. Don't blame others on your morals.

Also, "we" or "you" don't know anything about any intentions to shut down BnS. It runs good, especially in Korea, so it will keep on. Second quartal 2017 made roughly 34m$. If you want to be taken seriously with any of your statements or criticism, don't write crap.

On 8/16/2017 at 6:40 PM, Sawary said:

You guys are basically playing this game for free and yet complain about recharging 60 Ncoins for the whole duration of this event? Call me crazy but I've spent way more buying games that only last for few weeks top compared to Bns that has kept me playing for over 3 months now. 

30 coins. You buy 2 medallions for 1coin

Hello, does someone know if after the event period, the path will stay to use nebula stones to upgrade our weapon ??? I mean if I buy 4 stones, but use only 2, can I use the 2 others after the event is over ?

On 8/16/2017 at 7:54 AM, Viblo said:

The problem isn't being able to afford. The problem is that they chose to make the item 1 NCoin, meaning that many people have to charge those five bucks purely for NC to make money out of the event. That's how I see it. There's no word yet on if we can buy it for HM Coins, but since they clearly used "NCoin" in their patch notes, that's what I'm going after.

Well as said 1 ncoin isn't even worth whining about neither is 5$ The event item in the store I look at it as a bonus thank you for players who financially support the game it's not like they threw em in those 1 purchase per acct bundles with items for 699-1300 ncoin bundles even though I wish they had . People should just be grateful whether buying from the store or not you will still be able to get whatever you want just by participating.

6 hours ago, Morej said:

Hello, does someone know if after the event period, the path will stay to use nebula stones to upgrade our weapon ??? I mean if I buy 4 stones, but use only 2, can I use the 2 others after the event is over ?

Nobody ?

6 hours ago, Morej said:

Hi! As far as I know, you can use the nebula stones until October 18th (that's what Babbletr0n said on twitter).

Archived