Forums

"Nebula Stone Showdown" Event

Viblo

Just now, YunoGasaiYandere said:

So getting 62coins/month  (that's like 25-35gold/month) is lot for you? Wow...

What makes you say you can buy it for HM Coins? NC has only used "NCoin" in their posts regarding this event. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Viblo said:

The problem isn't being able to afford. The problem is that they chose to make the item 1 NCoin, meaning that many people have to charge those five bucks purely for NC to make money out of the event. That's how I see it. There's no word yet on if we can buy it for HM Coins, but since they clearly used "NCoin" in their patch notes, that's what I'm going after.

Sell 50 gold and buy Hongmoon coins. You'll have more than you need for event.

1 minute ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Sell 50 gold and buy Hongmoon coins. You'll have more than you need for event.

Did you somehow miss my entire point? 

There's no word yet on if we can buy it for HM Coins.

And even if it is exclusively for NCoins, who the heck cares? Did someone pee in your coffee? We get an event with easy to get tokens and good rewards, which (considering the amount we get) are easy to grind, even with a single character. And yet you keep crying about how people can buy 62 items over the whole event? Those items won't even be of any use, except when you need a few to get the item you want. Which even is a good thing. There is no need to make them completely free.

In the last event you could use DKV resets to get 14 more event items, where was your whining back then?

Sorry but I can't take this for serious in any way, it's just like some spoiled kid cries about only getting 4 cars for birthday, ha.

2 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Because everything except bundles and subscription can be bought using Hongmoon coins. 

I dearly hope that is the case and that you are right. However, if it is, isn't it NC's responsibilty to tell us and not just say NCoin?

It's hard to immediately draw the assumption that the item can be bought using more than the currency specified. 

And it's not the first time they add items worth 1 coin.  

Which is why it's getting frustrating. 

1 minute ago, Viblo said:

I dearly hope that is the case and that you are right. However, if it is, isn't it NC's responsibilty to tell us and not just say NCoin?

It's hard to immediately draw the assumption that the item can be bought using more than the currency specified. 

Which is why it's getting frustrating. 

Not frustrating. You could buy those 1coin items for hongmoon or NCcoin. In every single event. Why should it be different today?

1 minute ago, Leyren said:

And even if it is exclusively for NCoins, who the heck cares? Did someone pee in your coffee? We get an event with easy to get tokens and good rewards, which (considering the amount we get) are easy to grind, even with a single character. And yet you keep crying about how people can buy 62 items over the whole event? Those items won't even be of any use, except when you need a few to get the item you want. Which even is a good thing. There is no need to make them completely free.

In the last event you could use DKV resets to get 14 more event items, where was your whining back then?

Sorry but I can't take this for serious in any way, it's just like some spoiled kid cries about only getting 4 cars for birthday, ha.

You specified the problem, right here. 

"In the last event, you could use DKV resets to get 14 more event items"'.

Even more if you paid, since it for some reason was in the Dynamic quest.

Would you prefer if I whined about every time this happened? Sounds like you want me to be like the majority of EU players complaining about unfitting maintenances. 

It has happened enough times now to make me annoyed, since it feels like a complete cashgrab. 

Not frustrating. You could buy those 1coin items for hongmoon or NCcoin. In every single event. Why should it be different today?

Then it's not hard to specify it, is it? 

Unless I've been around for every event, how would I know, or any new player for that matter?

2 minutes ago, Viblo said:

Then it's not hard to specify it, is it? 

Unless I've been around for every event, how would I know, or any new player for that matter?

By logging into game after maintenance is over. And then you are free to post rants if medalions are actually NCcoin only item. Still doubt it. Medallion wouldnt have such low purchase limit if it was hongmoon coin only. There are more useful things to waste NCcoins on: dragon pouches, bundles,weapon skins and stuff. Also that's extra 62 medallions  for account not for character. 

Buddy is more than normal for "whales" how people use to call them to get extra rewards through events . Why ? BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPPORTING THE GAME THIS WAY!

Is not like they give them something that you won't ever get unless you pay for it , the only difference is how fast you get it .... They pay and get in in 1 week you farm and get it in 1month or maybe more this is how it was from the begining and if you was around when the game start peoplel use to farm a dungeon like 50-60 runs per day just to can stay in line with "whales" back then people used to work hard to prove them self worthy now they complain on the forum NEXTGENERATION gonna cry even without playing the game 

18 hours ago, Leyren said:

If you really want to quit for an item costing 1 NCoin, you should better leave, lol.

Seriously you people always find something to cry about. The nebula stones only cost 30 coins so you can basically get them after 2-3 days, while the event goes a full month.

Since you talk about participating "properly". The daily challenge gives 3-9 tokens, the weekly 5-15, every 4 of the arena dailies also gives multiple tokens. 2 per day is basically nothing.

to get 1 nc coin you have to spend money, and i dont have money. 

I'm more upset, that this is a pvp event. Only pve player like myself, can get only 3 Medallions each day.

We have:

daily 5x pvp = 7
daily 1x pvp + pve = 3
daily 1x ncoin (pay with real money) = 2
weekly 1x pvp (because 1 pve + 2 pvp, to finish with 2 of them, you need play pvp) = 5

Like i thought, complain about pvp, and you get more quests/events of this. Thanks ncsoft.

For the 1 ncoin:
Not sure, if we can use HMcoins too. However, it was 0 coins before with other events.
Even if it's not much, you can't buy 1 ncoin, or 30. The minimum is 400 for 5$. When 100.000 player want the daily box, it's 500.000$ win for ncsoft. This is not a little.

43 minutes ago, thieve said:

Admit it,if its true the game is becoming to NcCoin only...It's doesnt matter 1 NCcoin or 10 or whatever...Pay2win is pay2win...They have to remove the word: "Trully Free"...

That's totally wrong. You can buy everything except bundles and 3 month subscription using Hong moon coins

4 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Just leaving this here

It's for account 62 medals. Not much. But what worries me...is total server merge and that they force players to pay for event. The game is truly dying especially considering the fact that blade and soul 2 is coming out as mobile only game. I wouldn't be surprised if current one gets shut down.

The cast time of Warlock’s Dragoncall has been reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2.5 seconds.

AND

Blade Masters can now use Blade Echo upon a successful hit with Raid.

GG =

With the Dark Origins update we’re making some changes to modernize the Daily Challenge system. Older dungeons are being removed from the rotation and replaced with more recent ones. You’ll also now only have to complete three Daily Challenges per day to get the reward (out of the six available), and the reward when you do complete them has been improved and gold amount increased.

Overall, I see some great changes~ Lovin' the name BnS~

17 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

To be honest I'm not sure how you got up with the 62 when the amount you get is 56-58 from F10. Just wanted to point this out.

Coming up with 62 was my fault, since well, I didn't do the math. I wasn't far off though.

It's sad to see them only being available for NCoins, I must say.

You guys are basically playing this game for free and yet complain about recharging 60 Ncoins for the whole duration of this event? Call me crazy but I've spent way more buying games that only last for few weeks top compared to Bns that has kept me playing for over 3 months now. 

It doesn't matter if it's 5 dollars or 5 cents. Selling event currency is morally wrong. But hey, we've all known for months that NCSoft intends to shut down BnS and probably wants people to burn all their NCoin before they do so.

Archived