New Underwears in Character Creator

SauronTheGreat

13 minutes ago, Jospx said:

Can you upload a screenshot? I have not yet logged since the maintenance and I'm not sure when I will be able to.

FUA9EYH.jpg

ko7g9zu.jpg

0li6Qg2.jpg

XEVfHiP.jpg

It's still the sportswear when you first enter c.creator. But, after you click the underwear in outfit tab, they change into these.

No, i don't have mods.

Maybe this means this is future outfits!! Since you cant wear the base clothes since you're shields won't be activated which sucks, maybe now they are going to give us an option to fight in our sleep wear LOL

Just now, Inugami said:

....I want the black one on my Yun ;__; it's probably gon only, though

These are the old underwears, before they changed them into this sportswear, because some people weren't able to see their bodies correctly on these ones. I can agree for rest. But, for gon i realized how sportswear version makes thighs look too short and skinny. All others except gon's are a bit misleading, but sportswear is nothing any better imo, too misleading on crotch area.

Just now, Jospx said:

@SauronTheGreat Thank you very much.

If we can only see them in the character creation I suppose they will update them to be in-game later on.

They look cool IMO xD

Nah, i believe this is an unintentional bug. Why would they switch back to old underwears, at which so many dandies raged at because they were (!) too sexualized and misleading.

3 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Nah, i believe this is an unintentional bug. Why would they switch back to old underwears, at which so many dandies raged at because they were (!) too sexualized and misleading.

I don't recall anyone complaining about them being sexualized whatsoever only people ragging that it was changed and blablabla censorship.

I say we should have 2 versions we can swap between, that be awesome. Everyone wins.

Ooof these were the originals, since WAY back. These were the ones I saw when I played the CN version in CBT1. I'm going to be honest though, the sportswear version was more helpful in terms of seeing how the figure was shown, with these ones you have to pop on different costume in the preview back and forth to see what looks different between each one.

5 hours ago, BulletSin said:

Ooof these were the originals, since WAY back. These were the ones I saw when I played the CN version in CBT1. I'm going to be honest though, the sportswear version was more helpful in terms of seeing how the figure was shown, with these ones you have to pop on different costume in the preview back and forth to see what looks different between each one.

I agree about they aren't being helpful for jin,lyn, especially yun. But, for gon, sportswear is a disaster compared to old one :

uAelQfl.jpg

2vHl78e.jpg

Legs look completely different. As i've said before, sportswear makes thighs look shorter and slimmer, in addition to elongated calves. Considering almost all outfits have stiletto's with very long heels on gon, the sportswear elongates calves to preserve the same height. When i switch around outfits, the black one seems to have less difference if not none, in terms of proportions. Proportions with sportswear and outfits in general are completely different on gon. This unintentional implementation made me realize what kind of an abomination i 've made. If we are to talk about which one is the most helpful, i would say the first and the original underwear option in c.creator which was the '' body paint ''. But, even hearing how it sounds had probably made some people angry enough now. Let's suck it up and move on. I bet they will fix it back to sportswear soon and i have no plans to use 4th alteration on the same character anyways.

After checking with some other outfits, i realized sportswear also looks closer than black one in some. They (outfits) don't just change how your character looks, they change directly how you made your character. So i guess it's inevitable no matter which one is the underwear in c.c. Can't really stand up for which one it should be. Lock pls.

like someone said before, they are the olds ones, they nice, but i like more the news because you can see more details (waist), when you make a new character  :3

PS. anyway i'm sure is just a bug

Archived