Question: Is there a new outfit rotation today?

Shunaia

I honestly can't figure out their dumb schedule anymore. For a while, new stuff would come out EVERY Wednesday, after maintenance, and around 4:00pm EST on Fridays, but later, it seems it was just every other week, that stuff would come out on those two days. However, with how mixed up their events and update scheduling has been, I just don't know anymore. The last two outfits downright sucked, in my opinion. If some of you out there like either of them, good for you. They're just not my cup o' tea. I am, however, getting tired of waiting on the "Boss Mode" stuff and a few other new items. I hope we actually get some new swimsuits this Summer, as well, and wouldn't mind non-swimwear Summer cosmetics (As someone else here pointed out that we have too many swimsuits already.). I love the ones I have on my Gon female, but wish I could get some of the color schemes of the Jin female swimsuits on my Gon, and vise versa for the Jin to have Gon's colors. I would like more "pretty" cosmetics for the Gon female, that don't look screwed up or too "sexy" or even "trashy". The "Rough Customer" outfit looks trashy on my Gon, but I got it for her anyway, just to put it into my collection. I like the swimwear with the animal print pareo thingy, but I HATE animal prints on ANY clothing. Animal prints just scream "trashy" to me, but anyway...

Anyway, that's enough of my venting. I was just wondering if anything new comes out today. I wish we had release dates on new outfits/items in the wardrobe, as well as tags or notations on those items' tooltips, indicating whether or not they have special emotes attached to them like dances. I missed out on Top Plog because of the stupid guess work these guys put us through. :(

• NCSOFT

Hello Shunaia,

There is a set schedule for a costume rotation on every other Friday, with the next rotation being this Friday. Only on occasion will there be new costumes added after a Wednesday maintenance. 

For your later questions, there won't be a new costume added today and there isn't a special emote or dance when wearing Top Plog.

1 hour ago, Liinxy said:

Hello Shunaia,

There is a set schedule for a costume rotation on every other Friday, with the next rotation being this Friday. Only on occasion will there be new costumes added after a Wednesday maintenance. 

For your later questions, there won't be a new costume added today and there isn't a special emote or dance when wearing Top Plog.

Thanks for replying to my question. I'll be sure to check out the store this Friday, in that case.

However, the thing you said about Top Plog not having a special dance attached to it... There was another person in these forums who mentioned that it did have a special dance and even linked a video clip of a Lyn male doing what appeared to be a special dance with it, unless that's one of its default dances...? ^^;

Oh, well. At least that means I'm actually NOT missing out on another special emote, AND won't have to wear a big frog suit to use it. lolo

Anyway, thanks again for your reply.^^

• NCSOFT
2 hours ago, Shunaia said:

Thanks for replying to my question. I'll be sure to check out the store this Friday, in that case.

However, the thing you said about Top Plog not having a special dance attached to it... There was another person in these forums who mentioned that it did have a special dance and even linked a video clip of a Lyn male doing what appeared to be a special dance with it, unless that's one of its default dances...? ^^;

Oh, well. At least that means I'm actually NOT missing out on another special emote, AND won't have to wear a big frog suit to use it. lolo

Anyway, thanks again for your reply.^^

This was only misinformation that was being spread with the video. The creator of the video in question replied to a comment that the dance wasn't tied to the Top Plog costume (and we checked ourselves). ^_^

Ah, I see. Thanks so much for clearing that up. I've been kicking myself for not buying it, but when someone said that the Candy Cloud event's "CC dance" was the Top Plog's special dance, it really bummed me out. I love the way my Gon female character looks while doing that dance and wish we could use it at some point, outside of that event.

Hi, I don't know if this is out of the subject, but i'm also waiting for the "Boss Mode" outfit and i'm trying to figure out how much will cost because i will buy it with HC. I would like to have knowledge of its price because the currency sale will be nasty those days... is that info, at least, possible to get (price)?

I have asked of its price on another regions but no answer for now...

8 hours ago, HyunaWon said:

Hi, I don't know if this is out of the subject, but i'm also waiting for the "Boss Mode" outfit and i'm trying to figure out how much will cost because i will buy it with HC. I would like to have knowledge of its price because the currency sale will be nasty those days... is that info, at least, possible to get (price)?

I have asked of its price on another regions but no answer for now...

Prices usually for such things might be up to 1900 hmcoins so it's always best to prepare for the worst.

7 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Prices usually for such things might be up to 1900 hmcoins so it's always best to prepare for the worst.

The worst would be a rng box or in trove, just hope that won't happen.

16 minutes ago, Cor said:

The worst would be a rng box or in trove, just hope that won't happen.

They have yet to place an outfit that comes with adornments that are exclusive to outfit only just like the jacket on Boss Mode. It shouldn't be in trove or box just because of that or if it is they need to make it as a package because otherwise that is just bad option that would ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off alot of players.

Well, every class they've released has had a signature outfit that is available during the class release event. Temptation for WL and Pistachio Dream for SF... Boss Mode is most likely going to be Gunner's. Cross your fingers that will be the case. >_>

7 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

They have yet to place an outfit that comes with adornments that are exclusive to outfit only just like the jacket on Boss Mode. It shouldn't be in trove or box just because of that or if it is they need to make it as a package because otherwise that is just bad option that would ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off alot of players.

They already had a two part outfit in a rng box, main piece was in the box and the hat could be purchased directly.

8 minutes ago, Cor said:

They already had a two part outfit in a rng box, main piece was in the box and the hat could be purchased directly.

Boss mode would need to have two in store and outfit in box but still that would be just weird way to sell it. Would make much more sense if it was just a bundle. Let's hope they don't decide to go all evil on us. Q_Q

On 5/19/2017 at 0:13 PM, Liene said:

boss mode/ slave mode/ whatever mode is just a re-skinned version of Soha's Cinderlands outfit. Better just release Soha's outfit than this.

They don't even look alike :/

Btw, Soha's outfit already in KR. It comes in an NPC-outfit-only RNG box. If you don't get the one you want, you can salvage the outfit for a special fabric that can be used to trade for what you want.

Archived