new weapons after baleful/seraph.

AlanWake

any info about them? skyshatter effect? or upgrade cost?

if i have seraph and i want to upgrade to next white weapon which is after baleful can i choose to?

if not,using mirror will be cheaper on stage 1 new weapon? or more than 700g?

Using a mirror at s1 cost i think about 70-100 gold and gets more expensive as the weapon stage increases. For example I'm at s6 baleful and for me to use a mirror and get to seraph's its costing me 600g. As per specific information on the new weapons all i can say is that (from sources in other regions) they are weaker than raven by a sizable amount.

But its not advised for you to do upgrades right now since costs are being reduced so just bank mats and gold till then. OuOb

The "new" weapon is actually a continuation of the seraph/baleful path with the same AP as Raven but the same effect as baleful/seraph respectively. It can be upgraded to stage9 and from stage7 onwards you can upgrade it for Raven. Right now in KR PTS there is a continuation of that same path going even further to upgrade the skill and adding a bonus effect that increases the elemental dmg of the skill that it enhances significantly. So going that road is not such a bad idea BUT only in the long run which noone knows how long it will take for these changes to come to the west. The path is much cheaper than the Raven.

1 hour ago, AlanWake said:

any info about the skyshatter effect? i heard its AP increase and critical or additional dmg. and info about it?

That's exactly it. The skyshatter effect is simply an improved version of the baleful / seraph effects. In addition to the damage the buff will give AP (100 for stages 1-2, 110 stages 3-5, 120 stages 6-8, 125 for stage 9) 10% crit damage and a lot of crit rate. Cool downs are reset when the buff expires just like on baleful and seraph.

The weapon effect stacks 5 times, each stack lasts for 30 seconds and each gives ap. At 5 stacks, reset effect lasts for 7/8/9/10 seconds gives 100/110/120/125 ap, gives 100% crit rate for the duration, 10% focus recovery on every crit and 5 hits of add dmg equal to 3400/4200/5000/5700% ap.

Seraph > Void and Baleful > Dawn; I dont believe it allows for you to choose, so you'd need to switch to the appropriate weapon beforehand. Just wait until stream on the 6th to get more info out of it.

Archived