Doing 2 Duelist Bundle for same account.

Highlander Rk

Hello guys i open that topic for talk with you for that op '' Duelist Bundle '' because i buyed already and i want 1 more btw i no want create a new account for take because we can by-pass f10 with 2 account or more account.

For you are 2 choise :

- 1 is good for make 2 character ( so if you type that is 'YES' )

- 2 is not good because more people can't shop 15 euro and they call that pay2win but for me is not pay2win because are a bundle for newcomer player ( so if you type that is 'NO' )

p.s if you smoke no buy 2 days cigaretts and you can buy that bundle same like me.

p.s.s the only answer accepted are 1 and 2 and type a your statement about that after type 1 or type 2.

example:

1 because for me i like 2 character and i want 2 character max skill.

2 because i no like to pay or i no like people who want pay for that.

Anyway remember a thing if game exist and still alive is thanks to people who shop because that money are funds for dev team and ncsoft to continue that legacy and continue to upgrade the game.Yep they more time make wrong but in most of case are good expansions like other game.

Greetingz Highlander

1 hour ago, Highlander Rk said:

Hello guys i open that topic for talk with you for that op '' Duelist Bundle '' because i buyed already and i want 1 more btw i no want create a new account for take because we can by-pass f10 with 2 account or more account.

For you are 2 choise :

- 1 is good for make 2 character ( so if you type that is 'YES' )

- 2 is not good because more people can't shop 15 euro and they call that pay2win but for me is not pay2win because are a bundle for newcomer player ( so if you type that is 'NO' )

p.s if you smoke no buy 2 days cigaretts and you can buy that bundle same like me.

p.s.s the only answer accepted are 1 and 2 and type a your statement about that after type 1 or type 2.

example:

1 because for me i like 2 character and i want 2 character max skill.

2 because i no like to pay or i no like people who want pay for that.

Anyway remember a thing if game exist and still alive is thanks to people who shop because that money are funds for dev team and ncsoft to continue that legacy and continue to upgrade the game.Yep they more time make wrong but in most of case are good expansions like other game.

Greetingz Highlander

If they put it in the hongmoon store for HM coins i can agree  for two bundles per account!

Bro no one have 15 euro to spend for a game?Most of you buyed all year shiting same football game by EA for 70 euro all year and you make a problem for 15 euro.

I no stay talk about you 2 but i'm sure 100% Most of you buy all year shiting game for 70 € like cod bf and fifa or pes and you can't spend 15 euro for that op bundle.

Please type that 2 thing

Yes

No 

Is better or i need all time to answer -.-'

Shushi and epic11zhao you no answer you only select '' other '' and '' other '' is not selectable because i open that topic for make a graphics about how much people want and how much people no want and give that '' table to ncsoft '' 

Is clear now?

1 hour ago, Highlander Rk said:

Bro no one have 15 euro to spend for a game?Most of you buyed all year shiting same football game by EA for 70 euro all year and you make a problem for 15 euro.

I no stay talk about you 2 but i'm sure 100% Most of you buy all year shiting game for 70 € like cod bf and fifa or pes and you can't spend 15 euro for that op bundle.

Please type that 2 thing

Yes

No 

Is better or i need all time to answer -.-'

Shushi and epic11zhao you no answer you only select '' other '' and '' other '' is not selectable because i open that topic for make a graphics about how much people want and how much people no want and give that '' table to ncsoft '' 

Is clear now?

of course i wanna 2, and give yes, but the thing is it wont happen ever

No

First of all this is forum where people talk about stuffs so please remember that people will put their opinions to the handled topics.

Secondly to the point why I am saying no is that they allowed us to have such bundle for one time. It is not matter if someone could buy it again or not but it is the rules set by the publisher to prevent loss of pvpers as if you could buy all the skills that way who on earth would anymore pvp and waste their time raging at bad ping, dc or unbalanced classes.

Thirdly if they were to allow one more purchase on top of that then why not just take the limit of and allow us to buy it unlimited amount as it most likely would give them more profit but no they won't do it as they want people to PLAY the game. It would remove one big grind of the game that make people to play the game longer. What would you do if you could just buy to max out your characters and there would be no new content for years? Get bored as there is nothing you can really do in the game?

anyway close i really don't like that community all of you are really poor.

15 euro = pay2win you are poor only because you can grab that money in south africa too the most poor country ever!

anyway i'm alone all time because that community are really child and i don't understand that if game is 18+ why they play?....

remember only 1 thing if no one shop like you because you have money but you no want pay for nothing, you want only 1 thing = carry + ncsoft gift.

ncsoft is a respectable company and they try to help all of you newbie with gift and carry item but you continue to talk about p2w in a game where p2w = 50 - 100 euro are nothing and can be do that 50-100 euro in a game really easy if you play a lot but if people no spend 50-100 euro for buy your gold you can't partecipate to nothing.

All new game are totally pay2win like mmorpg i can't type name because are advertising but no one understand the real pay2win.

remember metin2 oldest shiting game ever,if you no shop is impossible to are competitive in pvp or in pve,upgrade fail,evolve fail,but if you pay you can kick rng on upgrade and evolve .... that is pay2win.

blade and soul server china is same i fail 10 times evolve to true infernal sword -.-''''

blade and soul europe no you upgrade 100% all time so stop to talk about pay2win because pay2win is that not a stupid gem with 3 ap or 10 ap or 20 ap ( 3 ap change my dragontongue dps by 200 per hit -.-' oh sorry 20 ap change 1900 dps per hit oooo i'm pay to win for 2k dps -.-'''

you don't know the real pay2win for that for me you are only kid like -18 years old 

btw you want only 2 thing : gift from ncsoft and carry item.

you like pappa pronta is in italian = baby food by ncsoft is just that.

Greetingz Highlander this is my last post because that community is really bad ass community like child for me they continue only to talk about p2w and p2w but they are really poor because they no understand your hardwork near that game.Best mmorpg in KR.

KR > World

Can close,next time i no do that because is really hard to speak here 15 euro is pay2win if you buy premium is pay2win.please ncsoft gift all to this newbie child and ofc not to me because i no like baby food.

Archived