Really Daily Dash?... Really?

Ilka

21 hours ago, Ilka said:

This kind of things makes me think RNG is not about luck

I did three rolls on the previous wheel and got similar situation with rolls around inventory bags (which I use on new toons) and venture tokens (which are perfect for transferring outfits around). Its either one before the needed item or one after. Never on it. Or the game gives you 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 on useless items and then when you get to an interesting portion of the wheel, it starts jumping over everything good.
In all honesty, it's probably just bad luck. I wouldn't really go as far as to put a tin foil hat on and claim it's conspiracy against players. Afterall, the more good stuff you get from this, the happier you are, the more you play. And they need you to play more. Players in an MMO are THE content.

don't worry... after all Jonathan has the design documents just in front of him .... ( damn can't find the freakin tweet....)

even if you just need to buy all the packs you should have no problem at getting the gem..... (its not like the  wheel reward is that great per lap anyway)

might be just me unlucky but it seems the rolls have a "preference" to drop on the worst spots

Archived