Naryu Foundry - for lazy people who don't wanna look for it.

BlinkMoth

First and for most, yes its in chinese.  At the very least the run isn't super fast like the other ones I found.  I'm sure only half if not less people will watch this video because they expect to be carried. 

Here is a videos.  Boss one is a combination of Masts snake twins flower mechs and edon cit stealth.  There's also a wave of fire that can be iframed.

Over here it shows 1 2 3 and 4 which are switches.  I donno much about this mech but it looks like your trying to turn on something using the orb thing to go to a spot.

Another more detailed guide

Well, people learn better by actually doing it...

You can watch all the videos/guides you want but you won't learn/remember without actually experiencing it...

Isn't it more exciting to go in blind than watching a guide? That's how all the different mechanics were discovered. ;)

17 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

You can watch all the videos/guides you want on intercourse but you won't learn/remember without actually experiencing it...

Isn't it more exciting to go in blind than watching a guide? That's how all the different mechanics were discovered. ;)

Isn't it like trying to discover about attraction force by sitting under a Durian tree, when Newton already did that with an apple tree?

9 hours ago, Abysmal said:

You can watch all the videos/guides you want but you won't learn/remember without actually experiencing it...

I need to do it to get it too but I watch the video so I know what to look for.  At the very least I know what to look for, all I need to do is understand how to do it.

4 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Isn't it like trying to discover about attraction force by sitting under a Durian tree, when Newton already did that with an apple tree?

Not really. It is more like you need to practice juggling apples to do it instead of watching videos of others doing it.

You don't specifically need a Sin/Sum for the first boss. You need someone who can Resist Airborne, and that's:

• Being in stealth from Assassin or Summoner
  • Destroyer's Typhoon Stage 2/3 (Q)
  • Force Master's Frost Armor (Ice Tab)
  • Warlock's Bastion Stage 2 Tier 3 (Z)

All of this will prevent the lift that heals the boss with insufficient flower stacks.

Archived