I love this game but MSP makes me want to uninstall

Bonnibell

I've followed all the FPS optimization guides on Reddit, experimented with different settings, turned off reflex context guide, cleaned my PC, use ctrl f and my FPS is still stuck at 3-10 in MSP and the majority of players have the same problem as me. Instead of rushing practically unplayable 24m content why don't they add the 64 bit client.. and if they don't want to update their outdated game engine why don't they add a 6m version of this instance? In order for me to get the 8 set bonus from the soulshield I have to spend maybe 100 or more hours in a zone that gives me and others AWFUL fps. I've never had problems with fps before I played B&S. PLEASE fix this. 

They wait for the game to be dead and empty before doing any meaningful change to the game.

- Could we have better server please?

- Could we get new about the 64 bit client ? will you release it soon ?

- Could we have something else in cash shop than stupid scamming p2w pack ? Its not even pay to win since its rng, its pay for almost nothing.

We are forced to bash repeateadly a 24 man to get a mandatory piece of gear in order to keep up with content, but we have to do it with freeze, fps drop, huge lag spike.

I suggest the 24 guy in ncwest do a party without GM weapon, and try themselve this 24 man, maybe you would understand how frustrated player can be.

13 hours ago, Bonnibell said:

I've followed all the FPS optimization guides on Reddit, experimented with different settings, turned off reflex context guide, cleaned my PC, use ctrl f and my FPS is still stuck at 3-10 in MSP and the majority of players have the same problem as me. Instead of rushing practically unplayable 24m content why don't they add the 64 bit client.. and if they don't want to update their outdated game engine why don't they add a 6m version of this instance? In order for me to get the 8 set bonus from the soulshield I have to spend maybe 100 or more hours in a zone that gives me and others AWFUL fps. I've never had problems with fps before I played B&S. PLEASE fix this. 

Can i ask what system are u running would be nice if u would give some pc specs 

13 hours ago, KaVeN said:

- Could we have better server please?

- Could we get new about the 64 bit client ? will you release it soon ?

- Could we have something else in cash shop than stupid scamming p2w pack ? Its not even pay to win since its rng, its pay for almost nothing.

- Whats wrong with the servers? I have a stable ping between 20ms and 40ms on any time of the day. And i live 500km away from the german servers in Frankfurt.

(Oh and i don't mean the ingame displayed ping. this ping is not correct!)

- 64bit client is in the test phase and i think it will take a while until we get it here.

14 hours ago, Bonnibell said:

why don't they add the 64 bit client..

Do you want a feature that is actually in a test phase? Implenting it now can cause more problems than some people have right now. Let them test it. When time is right and the version is "stable" we will get it for sure. :)

2 hours ago, NYYankee said:

I have see ppl use this argument sometimes.

So is 1 bore bug shit NCS do or why is not correct?

The true for me is if i have 250/350ms in game i feel the delay. i play SF and is obvious when i have +300ms ingame i feel in Q E AND RMB and LMB

for example i cant do BSH6 Solo in SF 666AP when i have 300ms i faill in 1st boss if i have 100ms is not a problam.

So this agument is trash maybe true but in the end ms in game still affects you.

8 minutes ago, yiori said:

I have see ppl use this argument sometimes.

So is 1 bore bug shit NCS do or why is not correct?

The true for me is if i have 250/350ms in game i feel the delay. i play SF and is obvious when i have +300ms ingame i feel in Q E AND RMB and LMB

for example i cant do BSH6 Solo in SF 666AP when i have 300ms i faill in 1st boss if i have 100ms is not a problam.

So this agument is trash maybe true but in the end ms in game still affects you.

Well i can say its wrong too. Ingame my ping is from 130 - 160 as it shows.

In wtfast i have 40 - 45 ping 

In windows monitoring option i have 50 -55 w/o wtfast 

And fun fact when i switch from home server to dungeon server wtfast shows my ping 140-160 as it would be ingame, cuz when i do that game redirects me to NA login server that is = 160 ping and when i connect back to dungeon server that is in germany my ping goes back to normal 40 -45 ms, so it is wrong for all eu players cuz the ping displayed ingame is from NA.

3 hours ago, NYYankee said:

- Whats wrong with the servers? I have a stable ping between 20ms and 40ms on any time of the day. And i live 500km away from the german servers in Frankfurt.

- 64bit client is in the test phase and i think it will take a while until we get it here.

The servers aren't that bad it's ncsofts ISP that is shit depending from where you connect to it you either have good or bad ping. 64bit client won't fix any ping issues caused by this.

@op pc specs? Most people complaining about fps usually have either a shit pc or run everything at max unwilling to turn setting down.

18 hours ago, Bonnibell said:

fools wishes if anyone thinks that 64bit will have any noticeable impact on performance... minimal

it should minimize crashes only, thats about all

btw, today half of raid was crashing, including me, and i never crashed before, seems some class skill or something, hard to say... lost stage6 loot cuz that... zzz

58 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

Well i can say its wrong too. Ingame my ping is from 130 - 160 as it shows.

In wtfast i have 40 - 45 ping 

In windows monitoring option i have 50 -55 w/o wtfast 

And fun fact when i switch from home server to dungeon server wtfast shows my ping 140-160 as it would be ingame, cuz when i do that game redirects me to NA login server that is = 160 ping and when i connect back to dungeon server that is in germany my ping goes back to normal 40 -45 ms, so it is wrong for all eu players cuz the ping displayed ingame is from NA.

that is when server is loaded, and this bns potato servers are almost allways, it drops every second command, thats why people having 150 ping have 300 in bns, i am anti tech expert but thats how its been explained to me.

I can do pingplotter, i can run any other na servers game, and i have half ping compared to what i have ingame bns, and how it feels, laggy

2 minutes ago, babeln said:

that is when server is loaded, and this bns potato servers are almost allways, it drops every second command, thats why people having 150 ping have 300 in bns, i am anti tech expert but thats how its been explained to me.

I can do pingplotter, i can run any other na servers game, and i have half ping compared to what i have ingame bns, and how it feels, laggy

bns servers aint rly a potato servers for me i havent had any laggs when servers where full unless there where some rly bad server problems that i have seen at the start of the bns but from all the time i playes those problems where only 20% out of 100% and u cant rly have 2 or 3 times more ping just cuz of servers cuz now im running 45 ms to bns eu and speed tests shows average of 45 -50 ms till Frankfurt. So tell me how my ping from x amount of places that are showing the same ping can go up by 4 times that is shown in bns client. And ofc not feeling the delay >..> 

12 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

bns servers aint rly a potato servers for me i havent had any laggs when servers where full unless there where some rly bad server problems that i have seen at the start of the bns but from all the time i playes those problems where only 20% out of 100% and u cant rly have 2 or 3 times more ping just cuz of servers cuz now im running 45 ms to bns eu and speed tests shows average of 45 -50 ms till Frankfurt. So tell me how my ping from x amount of places that are showing the same ping can go up by 4 times that is shown in bns client. And ofc not feeling the delay >..> 

try ping at those times, youll see still 45 then

routing throttling, server throttling, thats all, it was hell on eu servers

btw i am european playing on na servers, cause what bullshit it was from start, na servers less lag than eu, and i live 200km from eu servers... dunno how its now, but what i read, it didnt got better

Well when i tryed NA servers i had the some wut close to the ping that is displayed ingame so yeee i think for na ppl the ping is displayed correct and for eu ppl who are playing on eu servers are not but if they would be on NA than it would be rly close to true. 

Well as i said i dont feel any lag from eu servers at all havent felt it for long time, and proly it depends from person to person, there are posts where ppl say they lagg and so on after any update they ping go up and so on. And here is me that has 0 problems after updates and ping is constant no changes, only when my ISP when a bit nuts on me and made bns a bit unplayable, and i say ISP cuz at that time i was playing BNS and my bro was playing CS:GO and we both lagged the same way.

15 minutes ago, GuilhermeFerraz said:

Before you stop try this. Goes in option and reset all settings and uncheck Vsync. I dont know why but i won 30 fps in the game

As the game is more about CPU than gpu than it could be that u just eazed up some work on cpu thats why u won 30 fps 

And ofc Vsync depends on your display if its 60hz or more if u have 60hz display and u get 60 fps its all gut 

Before you stop try this. Goes in option and reset all settings and uncheck Vsync. I dont know why but i won 30 fps in the game

21 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

As the game is more about CPU than gpu than it could be that u just eazed up some work on cpu thats why u won 30 fps 

And ofc Vsync depends on your display if its 60hz or more if u have 60hz display and u get 60 fps its all gut 

Makes sense, before in combat mode is was 30 fps, now graphic level 4 i play 50~60

4 hours ago, Tsuzor said:

Can i ask what system are u running would be nice if u would give some pc specs 

39 minutes ago, Cor said:

@op pc specs? Most people complaining about fps usually have either a shit pc or run everything at max unwilling to turn setting down.

Windows 8.1 Pro

CPU:  i5-4460 @3.2ghz

GPU: GeForce GTX 960

RAM: 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable)

Motherboard: Gigabyte H97M-d3H

I've tried running at different settings to little or no avail. 

8 minutes ago, Bonnibell said:

Windows 8.1 Pro

CPU:  i5-4460 @3.2ghz

GPU: GeForce GTX 960

RAM: 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable)

Motherboard: Gigabyte H97M-d3H

I've tried running at different settings to little or no avail. 

Ok than your pc specs arent bad at all should run bns good wit some lag here and there but not with 3 -10 fps. 

as i see u have a bit used ram from from all 8 u have 7.87 so i would start to check does your pc is using GTX960 when u play or integrated card, that can be checked in nvidia control panel, heck u could even make a profile in there for bns when ever u use client.exe your pc must use nvidia card. Here is a post that can help u a bit where ppl graphics cards where changed from nvidia one to inegrated one. Hope it will help u  

More people thinking the can run games at high settings without consequences. So nice. BnS has 2 different graphics settings and most people do not even look for them. One is standard for when you are out in the open world, the second is for combat which lowers all the settings to the lowest possible that the game thinks your computer can handle in combat. The check box for te combat setting is under the graphics tab in the settings menu. Personally I run my computer on combat settings all the time and have no problems. I do wish that people would stop blaming games for something that is caused by them setting the graphics settings too high for their computers.

3 minutes ago, MegaMouseGW said:

More people thinking the can run games at high settings without consequences. So nice. BnS has 2 different graphics settings and most people do not even look for them. One is standard for when you are out in the open world, the second is for combat which lowers all the settings to the lowest possible that the game thinks your computer can handle in combat. The check box for te combat setting is under the graphics tab in the settings menu. Personally I run my computer on combat settings all the time and have no problems. I do wish that people would stop blaming games for something that is caused by them setting the graphics settings too high for their computers.

Did you read my post? I've tried different settings.. INCLUDING optimize for combat, optimize for low end PC. I know how to customize my graphics settings ingame. That's not the problem. 

16 minutes ago, MegaMouseGW said:

its not his graphic settings with pc like his he should be able to run it at almost max and as he stated in his post he tryed every graphics setting and no go. 

11 minutes ago, Bonnibell said:

Did you read my post? I've tried different settings.. INCLUDING optimize for combat, optimize for low end PC. I know how to customize my graphics settings ingame. That's not the problem. 

I gave u link to post that could help u with your problem u should check that out, most likely it will help

Bonnibell I can see your problem now. Your CPU is bottlenecking your graphics card. The I5 is not a good choice for gaming at all. Which goes to my other post in saying that people try to run the game at too high of settings for their computer to run. No matter what you do you will not be able to run BnS at high settings due to your CPU.

One thing you might try doing though is forcing BnS to run of your graphics card. To do that you will need to open the Nvidia control panel, go to the second tab labeled "Manage 3D Settings". Now there you will see 2 tabs, on the first one set it to "High Performance Nvidia Processor". Be sure to press apply. Then go to the second tab which is labeled "Global Settings". on that tab you will need to add BnS to the list. Then set it to use the "High Performance Nvidia Processor again". Doing those 2 things will force BnS to run off your graphics card. Which might help out some.

10 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

its not his graphic settings with pc like his he should be able to run it at almost max and as he stated in his post he tryed every graphics setting and no go. 

I gave u link to post that could help u with your problem u should check that out, most likely it will help

I'll let you know if it helps when maintenance is over. 

5 minutes ago, MegaMouseGW said:

Bonnibell I can see your problem now. Your CPU is bottlenecking your graphics card. The I5 is not a good choice for gaming at all. Which goes to my other post in saying that people try to run the game at too high of settings for their computer to run. No matter what you do you will not be able to run BnS at high settings due to your CPU.

One thing you might try doing though is forcing BnS to run of your graphics card. To do that you will need to open the Nvidia control panel, go to the second tab labeled "Manage 3D Settings". Now there you will see 2 tabs, on the first one set it to "High Performance Nvidia Processor". Be sure to press apply. Then go to the second tab which is labeled "Global Settings". on that tab you will need to add BnS to the list. Then set it to use the "High Performance Nvidia Processor again". Doing those 2 things will force BnS to run off your graphics card. Which might help out some.

Actually ur wrong i5 has enuff power to run bns with good fps as im using i5 myself and have no fps problems and it runs fine with max setting, tho i better like to run it in combat mode more. 

19 hours ago, Bonnibell said:

i can relate. i had this same *cricket* issue that made me unale to do nething . now am doing fine. 

if u havent already done these (which i did and am able to do msp fine, hell i was dcing in 6 man dungeons after the belooga patch)

1. clean hdd of your comp

2. delete all temp n prefetch

3. check the nvigidia cp:select bns on nvigidia vc n not integrated (zzz)

4. the specs u need to select :

http://prntscr.com/ddn452

http://prntscr.com/ddn4eu

5.umm in general its a 32 bit client.so the thing u need to do is close all the other program background in cpu if they are leeching the cpu

so make sure you do that and make the bns client priorty high

6.go in game. check fps and ms

7.pretty sure that would take the load off your cpu :v

but if not..open task manager and check the performance section of your cpu during time of msp and in general...if that doesnt help..bruh u need a new cpu :((((

yiori I build computers for a living and found that the I5 is not very good with gaming at all. The I7 is a much better choice and not that much more expensive. I actually play BnS, TERA (which can and does bring gaming machines to their knees), Neverwinter, and several other online games with an ASUS G750JS gaming laptop. I prefer this more because it has my diagnostic software on it and it is really a pain to kick my kids off my dedicated gaming machine at home which they took over. Using a laptop I have had to go through the graphics settings completely to get decent FPS. In BnS I have it set to not go over 60 fps ingame, anything over cannot be seen by the human eye. Eye candy notwithstanding can drag any computer down even someones dedicated machine. Now the I5 is a much better choice than most AMD processors out there but depending on your motherboard the link between the graphics card and the cpu is the weak part and can slow down anyones game. The worst game for this though is TERA due to the way it was programmed using the unreal engine. TERA offloads a lot of the graphics mat work to the cpu to do and then sends it back to the graphics card for rendering. I am not totally sure just how the engine used for BnS handles the graphics math but if it is doing the same as TERA then a better CPU is always the choice.

6 minutes ago, MegaMouseGW said:

yiori I build computers for a living and found that the I5 is not very good with gaming at all. The I7 is a much better choice and not that much more expensive. I actually play BnS, TERA (which can and does bring gaming machines to their knees), Neverwinter, and several other online games with an ASUS G750JS gaming laptop. I prefer this more because it has my diagnostic software on it and it is really a pain to kick my kids off my dedicated gaming machine at home which they took over. Using a laptop I have had to go through the graphics settings completely to get decent FPS. In BnS I have it set to not go over 60 fps ingame, anything over cannot be seen by the human eye. Eye candy notwithstanding can drag any computer down even someones dedicated machine. Now the I5 is a much better choice than most AMD processors out there but depending on your motherboard the link between the graphics card and the cpu is the weak part and can slow down anyones game. The worst game for this though is TERA due to the way it was programmed using the unreal engine. TERA offloads a lot of the graphics mat work to the cpu to do and then sends it back to the graphics card for rendering. I am not totally sure just how the engine used for BnS handles the graphics math but if it is doing the same as TERA then a better CPU is always the choice.

Ok but tell me in what way i5 is worse than i7 what does i7 has that i5 lack, cuz in my exp i5 stands up to i7 in gaming very well and i said i have i5 and im running fine even more than fine. 

29 minutes ago, RuneKey said:

i can relate. i had this same *cricket* issue that made me unale to do nething . now am doing fine. 

if u havent already done these (which i did and am able to do msp fine, hell i was dcing in 6 man dungeons after the belooga patch)

1. clean hdd of your comp

2. delete all temp n prefetch

3. check the nvigidia cp:select bns on nvigidia vc n not integrated (zzz)

4. the specs u need to select :

http://prntscr.com/ddn452

http://prntscr.com/ddn4eu

5.umm in general its a 32 bit client.so the thing u need to do is close all the other program background in cpu if they are leeching the cpu

so make sure you do that and make the bns client priorty high

6.go in game. check fps and ms

7.pretty sure that would take the load off your cpu :v

but if not..open task manager and check the performance section of your cpu during time of msp and in general...if that doesnt help..bruh u need a new cpu :((((

wty9uu.jpg

I've done everything you've listed before making this thread but I don't think I have the option to select using high-performance NVIDIA processor. 

@Tsuzor I think this also goes back to the link you sent me earlier. 

Archived