What suppose Destroyer to do against SF and warlock ? for real

Valiant

7 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I crush a lot of warlocks on my des and then i get crushed by a few wl as a des some are just good qq. Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are , them soul fighters though i don't know wtf to do on them either xD shets awkard random as damage they do like nothing then im down to 20% hp. Some tips on them would be nice.

I never said I'm good, If I was good I won't be here asking for help xD

SF is pain for real, Like I find no chance to catch them and worst part they got Iframe like KFM that gave them extend 1 second Iframe after animation is done, So it like with good timing they impossible to catch not to mention as you said their damage can force you down to use double escape while you hardly able to catch them to do 1 single good attack.

And as for warlock, It depend really on people you play sometime I find warlock that not that smart and I able to crush them because they used their escape easily or forget to use immune, but other warlock as you said as just able to manage their skills at best timing to gave you 0 gap to catch them, like I did beat warlock who is ranked like 15 ? While another warlock who was like 40 did eat me alive.

First warlock that I did beat I was just playing run and run game with them, Like when they about to attack I run away with spin till they used their reset then I used my emberstomp with my HM shield to handle their damage then I got the opener into their hp the result was 2-1 to me, While other lower warlock who did eat me alive, He just start the match with locking me down and then knock me up and down.

Adding something here though, The lower warlock did beat me easily 2-0 because they used their new cancer short Cooldown pve reset the one where they sacrifice their thrall while higher one used pvp version, So I think since pve one gave them reset and gave them pure pve dps they killed way more easily 

Sadly I'm sure that I putting my maxium power into Destroyer and doing my best not to be catch into their wrath, Still they got upper hand 

• 2 weeks later...

um i play a bd and destro destro dose not spin as much by any means most bot scripts that have not ben banned are act ok and unless u are a pvper its hard to tell some times lolol but the newer ones for shure as for fighting sf i like to use fury i deff use stun if i kd a sf down i leave mele ranges iframe stomp depending on senerio so u dont get countered play smart u will beat most sf. Now WL idk man the rly good wl i get bent over but for the most part ill try to persastance and hm shield with ember stomp to blow there abilitys i am not pvp god i rly am not that good in f9 any more i stoped along time ago i do a lil but mainly 6v6.

On 11/15/2016 at 3:35 AM, Qei said:

Sorry but im lazy to read your post because u always wrote something that makes destroyer seems so bad when in reality it wasnt. 

The reality is, destroyer isnt the worst at pvp especially at 6vs6. if u feel that destroyer is bad at pvp or 6vs6, u need to gitgud and play your class better because ive seen good destroyer at pvp and 6vs6 that can rekt everyone coming at him at platinum rank

id say player makes the class in f9 rly were at a such low amout of players its hard to tell and i agree destro needs alot of loving i would not tell him to get good though destro is not the easyist pvp class i know a top 20 bm that played it 1 times and she never played it again hated it and she plays pretty much every class destro can be predictable and our iframes on thies walmart servers can be clunky but o man u *cricket* up or fall for our tech chase and its gg for u 6v6 were not bad at all y  all the fixs for destro that i adv come from ss and badge i am the most under geared destro in the top 10 every 6v6 season not much to brag about now but every 6v6 i place top 10 and its about playing your class knowing when to go tanky and when to rock the dps pvp sets and to prey u get a team at decent gear to elo ratio cuz at 1800 and u runinto a hm 8 with 59k hp its bad and if the other team is stacked u fecked 1 person at high elo kills 6v6

LOL. *reads users comments*.

*checks leaderboard*

Distribution- 3 summoners in top 50. 8 destroyers in top 50. Ranked 1 pvper? Destro.

Ya destro is definitely broken all right. The kind that needs nerf. Maybe watch some videos or player streams to help?

Try rolling a summoner. And don't wintrade. You don't know unbalanced until you play summoner. Where you need to heavily outplay your opponents and one small mistake means instalose(even in lower tiers).

On 11/15/2016 at 5:55 AM, Valiant said:

Gitgud ? 

Destroyer is the bottom of pve and pvp now, You still say gitgud ? 

Anyway I didn't ask to nerf, I just ask what to do ?

By the way before you even speak try to play with Destroyer against BM or SF or Warlock or KFM, 

first off KFM Is the pure counter for Destroyer since day one, Nothing did change since then except KFM got a nice add to their skillscalled Fighting spirit while Destroyer did get nerfed, BM got boost with the dragontongue, And for warlock and SF all people know their burst damage are op, Like Warlock can finish you in second while you not able to spin or shield yourself cause they can bypass shield or even move or charge cause of snare, Not to mention they able to reset skills and you got 2 Iframe that is having long CD, You got no immune as well.

While SF able to knock you down then break defense debuff on you, So you not able to counter neither use escape cause you are into knockdown status, Beside they got endless I frame and amazing heal beside able to rise their hp to 65K

So tell me where is the balance now for Destroyer ? 

And for your information, Summoner damage still op if you notice a summoner with that "bee" skill I don't know what it name, able to damage destroyer from 100-40 easily without even putting destroyer into cc or cat grab, So lucky I won't complain about this since destroyer can counter summoner.

But why does Destroyer able to counter summoner but not able to counter warlock ? Simple because summoner can't just rekt down Destroyer shield that easily, Summoner can't just lock down Destroyer and pin them forever, Most of their dps depend on cat grab, And yes don't forget when summoner reroll their over their keyboard like warlock they will mostly get parried back with stun while warlock noting affect them, They bypass block, Defense and bypass parry while summoner can't hurt much if I stand in emberstomp 400% defensive while warlock can eat me alive 

ill state this destroyer is rly solid in pvp f9 we have had issues were hm skills and clunky i frames but i am a firm beliver f9 is the person more then the class im not a massive top 10 pvper so i might br wrong but to say destro needs a nurf is just the reason y destro is in the state they are in cuz as playing a destro i can see what my opp is gona do and counter were if i make a mistake destro gose hamm its a punish class and verry predictable

17 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

LOL. *reads users comments*.

*checks leaderboard*

Distribution- 3 summoners in top 50. 8 destroyers in top 50. Ranked 1 pvper? Destro.

Ya destro is definitely broken all right. The kind that needs nerf. Maybe watch some videos or player streams to help?

Try rolling a summoner. And don't wintrade. You don't know unbalanced until you play summoner. Where you need to heavily outplay your opponents and one small mistake means instalose(even in lower tiers).

Wait wait so you care about ranking ?

I never saw Destroyer win any tournament last few years did you now ?

Destroyer on top tanking for one good reason, Many summoners that feed them that is all

Beside first ranked player on 1v1 in EU, Is BM then Summoner then Assassin then BM then Summoner

16 hours ago, MrRobot said:

ill state this destroyer is rly solid in pvp f9 we have had issues were hm skills and clunky i frames but i am a firm beliver f9 is the person more then the class im not a massive top 10 pvper so i might br wrong but to say destro needs a nurf is just the reason y destro is in the state they are in cuz as playing a destro i can see what my opp is gona do and counter were if i make a mistake destro gose hamm its a punish class and verry predictable

We not punish class, We not allowed to use fury to punish any class while other classes can 100-0 even Assassin with 2 escape can 100-0 now easily

No summoner can 100-0. bees arial or cat pin with sunflower...each takes around 30% hp if user has full focus and skills avail.

On 11/29/2016 at 11:00 AM, Valiant said:

Wait wait so you care about ranking ?

I never saw Destroyer win any tournament last few years did you now ?

Destroyer on top tanking for one good reason, Many summoners that feed them that is all

Beside first ranked player on 1v1 in EU, Is BM then Summoner then Assassin then BM then Summoner

We not punish class, We not allowed to use fury to punish any class while other classes can 100-0 even Assassin with 2 escape can 100-0 now easily

3 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

No summoner can 100-0. bees arial or cat pin with sunflower...each takes around 30% hp if user has full focus and skills avail.

Maybe your ping is not good enough? I usually have around 60% of my health taken during cat pin with sunflower.

4 hours ago, Nimaru said:

So funny when destroyer make crying topic. Maybe spin more or take skill required class or atleast class with some mechanic :)?

Wait ? Which class need mechanic ?

Maybe KFM ? what else need ? Ahhh no class need

On 12/5/2016 at 5:41 AM, Nimaru said:

So funny when destroyer make crying topic. Maybe spin more or take skill required class or atleast class with some mechanic :)?

These words are clearly from someone in the bronze league section That did his first 2 matches in arena and got redspinned.

Think what you wanna true is different. Destro and bm is easiest class in current fotm dragontongue meta. These classess don't have any mechanic for now. Better look for classess like soul fighter or kfm and even warlock and after this on Destro.

Archived