What suppose Destroyer to do against SF and warlock ? for real

Valiant

I need some *cricket*ing advice on that cancer class, They got endless Iframe and they always disable my charge with their freeze

Then then just can dps while me under endless knockdown effect and they break even my counter, I can't use my escape cause of that crap and they got high dps

same apply for Warlock, They keep pinned down and I can't attack them cause of charge disable, And now since this nice patch their using pve skills they spamming reset on every 1 min now and I can't do shit; Not to mention their damage that rekt even when I using spin with defensive I just so open for them, 

What should I do ?

The only thing u can do is start match very aggresive n catch wl so he start burn escapes.

Patience game dont work vs wl cause if u run through arena till thral on cd he will either go immune or soulburn n start hunt u down.

I know in words seems easier.

But best way is catch him when match starts before he even summon thral stun him Q his tab cause he will tab for sure n chase him down .

If he gets thrall out u as des prolly loose.

14 hours ago, azraelkun said:

The only thing u can do is start match very aggresive n catch wl so he start burn escapes.

Patience game dont work vs wl cause if u run through arena till thral on cd he will either go immune or soulburn n start hunt u down.

I know in words seems easier.

But best way is catch him when match starts before he even summon thral stun him Q his tab cause he will tab for sure n chase him down .

If he gets thrall out u as des prolly loose.

Sadly if I try to be aggressive , I end up with wide open for cc and worst part if I used Fury, I will end locked down in my place and pretty much with 0 defensive thanks for old style fury got, Damage = 0 defensive 

I hate how they made destroyer so broken now

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Sadly if I try to be aggressive , I end up with wide open for cc and worst part if I used Fury, I will end locked down in my place and pretty much with 0 defensive thanks for old style fury got, Damage = 0 defensive 

I hate how they made destroyer so broken now

Thing is that there shouldnt be range classes in this game.

Im ptetty sure game would be more balanced

this guy again.

first u complained about assassin, next is BD, next is BM, next is FM and KFM, next is summoner at 6vs6, now warlock and SF. all the class list are completed now. really if u cant do pvp, do spar with your friends and gitgud....

4 hours ago, Qei said:

this guy again.

first u complained about assassin, next is BD, next is BM, next is FM and KFM, next is summoner at 6vs6, now warlock and SF. all the class list are completed now. really if u cant do pvp, do spar with your friends and gitgud....

Gitgud ? 

Destroyer is the bottom of pve and pvp now, You still say gitgud ? 

Anyway I didn't ask to nerf, I just ask what to do ?

By the way before you even speak try to play with Destroyer against BM or SF or Warlock or KFM, 

first off KFM Is the pure counter for Destroyer since day one, Nothing did change since then except KFM got a nice add to their skillscalled Fighting spirit while Destroyer did get nerfed, BM got boost with the dragontongue, And for warlock and SF all people know their burst damage are op, Like Warlock can finish you in second while you not able to spin or shield yourself cause they can bypass shield or even move or charge cause of snare, Not to mention they able to reset skills and you got 2 Iframe that is having long CD, You got no immune as well.

While SF able to knock you down then break defense debuff on you, So you not able to counter neither use escape cause you are into knockdown status, Beside they got endless I frame and amazing heal beside able to rise their hp to 65K

So tell me where is the balance now for Destroyer ? 

And for your information, Summoner damage still op if you notice a summoner with that "bee" skill I don't know what it name, able to damage destroyer from 100-40 easily without even putting destroyer into cc or cat grab, So lucky I won't complain about this since destroyer can counter summoner.

But why does Destroyer able to counter summoner but not able to counter warlock ? Simple because summoner can't just rekt down Destroyer shield that easily, Summoner can't just lock down Destroyer and pin them forever, Most of their dps depend on cat grab, And yes don't forget when summoner reroll their over their keyboard like warlock they will mostly get parried back with stun while warlock noting affect them, They bypass block, Defense and bypass parry while summoner can't hurt much if I stand in emberstomp 400% defensive while warlock can eat me alive 

Sorry but im lazy to read your post because u always wrote something that makes destroyer seems so bad when in reality it wasnt. 

The reality is, destroyer isnt the worst at pvp especially at 6vs6. if u feel that destroyer is bad at pvp or 6vs6, u need to gitgud and play your class better because ive seen good destroyer at pvp and 6vs6 that can rekt everyone coming at him at platinum rank

37 minutes ago, Qei said:

Sorry but im lazy to read your post because u always wrote something that makes destroyer seems so bad when in reality it wasnt. 

The reality is, destroyer isnt the worst at pvp especially at 6vs6. if u feel that destroyer is bad at pvp or 6vs6, u need to gitgud and play your class better because ive seen good destroyer at pvp and 6vs6 that can rekt everyone coming at him at platinum rank

I will laugh at that Since there no Destroyer on top 15 no more at TOI, 1v1 and 6v6, Only maybe 2 destroyer at top in tag team

other wise you just want to make me look bad, While infact I wanna ask you what class do you play ?

i never intended to make u look bad, but the one that make u look bad is yourself by all that whine for everyclasses in blade and soul. and i dont even know why u still play this game with all that salt u have.

me? im playing your archenemy classes. but your archenemy are all the class that available in game. so? whatever class i wrote then it will be still your archenemy right? 

then i will laugh at u too now. this is at NA leaderboard. so gitgud

http://imgur.com/a/bvTwA

38 minutes ago, Qei said:

i never intended to make u look bad, but the one that make u look bad is yourself by all that whine for everyclasses in blade and soul. and i dont even know why u still play this game with all that salt u have.

me? im playing your archenemy classes. but your archenemy are all the class that available in game. so? whatever class i wrote then it will be still your archenemy right? 

then i will laugh at u too now. this is at NA leaderboard. so gitgud

http://imgur.com/a/bvTwA

Why not look at EU or Tawian or China or other region ? 

There no destroyer ranked over there in top 10,Beside you the only person who just say Destroyer is good and decent while everyone else admit that Destroyer is broken and at the bottom right now.

Beside I did hear NA region never had problem with anything before, So yah it much of problem for NA only

So it much of your problem really just want to make me look bad and gitgud lame  

19 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Why not look at EU or Tawian or China or other region ? 

There no destroyer ranked over there in top 10,Beside you the only person who just say Destroyer is good and decent while everyone else admit that Destroyer is broken and at the bottom right now.

Beside I did hear NA region never had problem with anything before, So yah it much of problem for NA only

So it much of your problem really just want to make me look bad and gitgud lame  

are u playing in china or taiwan? this is NA and EU. dont compare it with the other region. 

EU and NA share the same version of game, if destroyer in NA can do it, why u at EU cant? because u are busy coming to the forum and cry rather than practicing pvp there.

lol. im the only one that say destroyer is good? now i know that after u whine in the forum, u just forgot and dont even care about all the other people that answered your question in your thread.

Always good to see bad players argue with 'statistics' (top 30 all ranking) when they themselves are far from ever making it even anywhere close to those ranks regardless of their class. What do you care about top rank balance? It bearly effects you. In fact its bad for you if the game is balanced around top players playing the game when youre some medicore plep as it absolutely does not consider how hard things are to pull off. It only matters that they are possible. What youre looking for is some game that balanced for casuals.

EU also does not seem like the most competitive scene/game ever to me either. It tries to be competitively balanced, but its not perfect and the population seems somewhat lacking as well. But the balance is not horribly either.

Might soud mean, but what do you expect when all you do is complain all day.

2 hours ago, Qei said:

are u playing in china or taiwan? this is NA and EU. dont compare it with the other region. 

EU and NA share the same version of game, if destroyer in NA can do it, why u at EU cant? because u are busy coming to the forum and cry rather than practicing pvp there.

lol. im the only one that say destroyer is good? now i know that after u whine in the forum, u just forgot and dont even care about all the other people that answered your question in your thread.

1 hour ago, N3ro said:

Always good to see bad players argue with 'statistics' (top 30 all ranking) when they themselves are far from ever making it even anywhere close to those ranks regardless of their class. What do you care about top rank balance? It bearly effects you. In fact its bad for you if the game is balanced around top players playing the game when youre some medicore plep as it absolutely does not consider how hard things are to pull off. It only matters that they are possible. What youre looking for is some game that balanced for casuals.

EU also does not seem like the most competitive scene/game ever to me either. It tries to be competitively balanced, but its not perfect and the population seems somewhat lacking as well. But the balance is not horribly either.

Might soud mean, but what do you expect when all you do is complain all day.

Every topic on this forum already talking about need for some love for Destroyer , But anyway I won't go in a fight with anyone of you

so either gave me tips how to beat SF and warlock or just leave this topic, that easy

14 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Every topic on this forum already talking about need for some love for Destroyer , But anyway I won't go in a fight with anyone of you

so either gave me tips how to beat SF and warlock or just leave this topic, that easy

git gud and go spar with your SF or WL friend and dont whine in the forum. bet next week u'll get better

On 11-11-2016 at 11:30 AM, Valiant said:

I need some *cricket*ing advice on that cancer class, They got endless Iframe and they always disable my charge with their freeze

Then then just can dps while me under endless knockdown effect and they break even my counter, I can't use my escape cause of that crap and they got high dps

same apply for Warlock, They keep pinned down and I can't attack them cause of charge disable, And now since this nice patch their using pve skills they spamming reset on every 1 min now and I can't do shit; Not to mention their damage that rekt even when I using spin with defensive I just so open for them, 

What should I do ?

What is your rating? I can give you my view of how to play against those classes, but if you have higher rating than me then my advice will not really help you since you might get better opponents than me.

1 hour ago, Natello said:

What is your rating? I can give you my view of how to play against those classes, but if you have higher rating than me then my advice will not really help you since you might get better opponents than me.

I'm on rank of 43 right now, So my rating around 1730 I think or such

Please advice me

26 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I'm on rank of 43 right now, So my rating around 1730 I think or such

Please advice me

You say that you're having trouble with SF because of the freeze. To counter that, you will have to use skills that ignore's the block aproach debuff. The red spin that knocks back and your scorching strike are good skills to remove that debuff. Both skills are cc's that can be escaped by F, so tech chase when they roll out of it or use your boomerang if they don't. If they blow their tab after the chase, you win, if not you can grab them and get some damage in.

Good WL's are tricky to deal with. In my experience they useally start summoning the thrall right away or start with their knockdown. If they summon the thrall right away, you keep jumping so he has to come close to hit you. That gives you a little bit of an opening, because he is not hugging his thrall. You can use your 1 abillity to daze him or use your boomerang, then tech chaze when he uses is escape. Sometimes they predict your opener and use their 5 seconds iframe to bait you, so you have to watch out for that.

You can bait their block when you iframe something with your C because they'll think you'll knock them up. Use knee to break the block. Spec into the 24s shield to block most of his burst. The hm shield really helps if you have that.

48 minutes ago, Natello said:

You say that you're having trouble with SF because of the freeze. To counter that, you will have to use skills that ignore's the block aproach debuff. The red spin that knocks back and your scorching strike are good skills to remove that debuff. Both skills are cc's that can be escaped by F, so tech chase when they roll out of it or use your boomerang if they don't. If they blow their tab after the chase, you win, if not you can grab them and get some damage in.

Good WL's are tricky to deal with. In my experience they useally start summoning the thrall right away or start with their knockdown. If they summon the thrall right away, you keep jumping so he has to come close to hit you. That gives you a little bit of an opening, because he is not hugging his thrall. You can use your 1 abillity to daze him or use your boomerang, then tech chaze when he uses is escape. Sometimes they predict your opener and use their 5 seconds iframe to bait you, so you have to watch out for that.

You can bait their block when you iframe something with your C because they'll think you'll knock them up. Use knee to break the block. Spec into the 24s shield to block most of his burst. The hm shield really helps if you have that.

I already doing that all of that, Still they got the upper hand, I got even HM shield and sadly I use even my Stage 1 Tab even to move faster with high defense 

Still nothing is enough to stop their damage wrath , Warlock is just having alot of high damage that bypass even my 400% defensive that I need ot use  both of my HM shield for 8 second and emberstomp just to stand it

Sadly all what you said is useless at some point for warlock, It just how you able to avoid their high damage and run away from their range before they use their reset then use emberstomp + hm shield to stand still before rush into them otherwise it pretty dead end for us.

As for SF part, Even with skills that ignore approach not to mention how many of them are lost due to SF running around with high speed , The problem that their Iframe is almost instance spamable so they move around and then all of sudden just attack, The worst part as did mention early that they could  100-0 while you are knockedown and get you without counter or escape even :/

Then you're fighting pretty good warlocks, because the ones that I fight useally have some openings that you can abuse. You can try using persistence with the long iframe to suprise stun them, lets say.. in the middle of their combo. Some warlocks think I use red fury so they let their guard down. I myself have trouble with warlocks too, this is a tactic that I use against mediocre ones. If I fight one of those warlocks you're fighting.. I would probably lose too lol.

36 minutes ago, Gratus said:

Change up your routine. I fought against you once and you literally did all the same things two times in a row.

Let it easy to change my routine, Most of time warlock just keep me locked down endless 

1 hour ago, Natello said:

Then you're fighting pretty good warlocks, because the ones that I fight useally have some openings that you can abuse. You can try using persistence with the long iframe to suprise stun them, lets say.. in the middle of their combo. Some warlocks think I use red fury so they let their guard down. I myself have trouble with warlocks too, this is a tactic that I use against mediocre ones. If I fight one of those warlocks you're fighting.. I would probably lose too lol.

Sadly there nothing called opening with them, They count much on block and their area protection and then if they summoned their thral, They mostly will keep moving it around to protect it from my attacks, Beside they keep pushing me down with their high damage that I forced to move around and keep on my toes till I get a chance agains them

9 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Let it easy to change my routine, Most of time warlock just keep me locked down endless

How can they knock you down endlessly, unless you do exactly what they want you to? Look up their skills and CDs, and start timing your F rolls. Use 2 escapes if you cant otherwise survive the off SB/Time warp burst.

49 minutes ago, Gratus said:

How can they knock you down endlessly, unless you do exactly what they want you to? Look up their skills and CDs, and start timing your F rolls. Use 2 escapes if you cant otherwise survive the off SB/Time warp burst.

The problem with 2 escape it will make be way behind their dps, Beside it doesn't remove snare like Fury do

And what I mean by knock, I mean by snare effect and spin disables skills , they got tons of them 

I crush a lot of warlocks on my des and then i get crushed by a few wl as a des some are just good qq. Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are , them soul fighters though i don't know wtf to do on them either xD shets awkard random as damage they do like nothing then im down to 20% hp. Some tips on them would be nice.

Archived