I'v had enough of this

Dad

I can't go a day in this game without crashing, getting 0 FPS or getting STUCK in arena and cross.

I pvp all day every day and now I can't at all because these people here can't fix their **** each time I try arena I get 0 FPS right off the back! I don't understand how such a thing is possible! Everything else is working normally but soons the match starts I just hit 0?! Like WTF how does that make any sense?! I'm sitting here on my LBM checking my character skills out before the match starts with another player and all of a sudden BAM i'm hit with 0 FPS! Every single time I try playing this game some bullshit happens! This is the only combat game I like playing and now I can't even DO SO because of w/e they did a few months back which started all of this! No no no, this has been going on since BETA TEST! And I TOLD bubbletron (or w/e his name is) Himi Hami (w/e) this was happening and they were looking into the issue. (NEVER HAPPENED) You know, just like the fankit they were making, IT NEVER HAPPENED!

Before even getting in game now I have to deal with problems when it's launching! Whatever they did MONDAYS mini update broke my config so I have to close it out and open it again, nobody should have to deal with this come on!

Going into loading screen it may crash! (I.E everyone and their mom crashing in tower of memories event!)

Ressing after death it may crash!

Going in portals it may crash!

PVEing casting skills or popping up a UI it

Doing PVP/PVE cross server after getting partied/matched it may SIT me in cross and waits me out till it decided to DC me! If that happens in arena the game will just say i'v backout from a fight say I lost and take away my points. OH! AND put me in a 1-30 time limit!

All these got dam bugs y'all won't fix around here are the reason we have less people playing now! Y'all need to take that lying AD you got going around talking about some 3 billion players playing here and put it down to 1 or 2K because around 45 cap when those hacks/bots came THAT'S WHEN EVERYONE QUIT! Take months to seal up those summoner hacks and bots and by the time it was finally fixed you already lost this community! Not like that mattered anyway the community already thinks summoners are their god which is why we always have 3 or more in peoples partys. Can't go a day without fighting 10 of them in arena anyway before you fight any other class.

The game has just turned into crashing, Dcing FPS drops, exploits, and lag spikes.

No support for us PVP players anyway I.E ALL THOSE DAM SUMMONER BOTS IN 3V3 NO GM/AD CAN JUST GO IN AND BAN! No getting our legend skills since half of us hate PVE! Also those so called rewards for doing pvp are for PVE!!!!! Does that really make any sense for us PVP players who only PVP?

So that's it! I'm done! I'm the last one! Because all my other friends quit 5 months ago! and I had over 200 friends! I'M, THE LAST, ONE. 

Bye, Tiger, bye Pink, bye reaper, bye momo, bye jay, bye flareon, all the other original player names/friends I knew and moved to RO or TOS (dam you all.. for leaving me, a little)

I keep wondering WHY are you guys having so much issues with the game (DCs, FPS drops, lag, crashes). I had like 3-4 DCs and crashes for the past 10 months im playing here :D No FPS drops, no lag, no nothing. Yes I confirm there is an FPS drop issue in arena after you play say 10-15 games in a row, but that fixes itself after you reenter F9 so not that big of a deal. So I guess it MUST be on your end there and its not the game or the server problem since there are so many people that dont have any problems at all.

Well, w/e, have fun in the broken RO and best of luck :D. Dont let the door hit your bum on your way out.

10 minutes ago, NightFer said:

I keep wondering WHY are you guys having so much issues with the game (DCs, FPS drops, lag, crashes). I had like 3-4 DCs and crashes for the past 10 months im playing here :D No FPS drops, no lag, no nothing. Yes I confirm there is an FPS drop issue in arena after you play say 10-15 games in a row, but that fixes itself after you reenter F9 so not that big of a deal. So I guess it MUST be on your end there and its not the game or the server problem since there are so many people that dont have any problems at all.

Well, w/e, have fun in the broken RO and best of luck :D. Dont let the door hit your bum on your way out.

Hello,

just because you are not experiencing problems does not mean that they don't exist.They haven't appeared for me at very first beginning - but with the patch / server merges .I could play very normally,didn't even had to use a VPN and everything was going smooth.

I can tell you one thing - it might happen for you as it happened for us also,after a patch or so- and your awesome game experience would be deteriorate,just as our's did.

There probably would be others telling you to watch out the door on your way out,not to hit your bum.

Your attitude towards fellow players is simply wrong.But this is just my opinion.This is why this community is beyond toxic.GL with your happy part of the game,your conduit wasn't something nice to see.

FPS drops are caused by high graphics settings and low processor capacity and the DC/lag is caused by unstable internet connection. Those problems are known for a very long time just because of the fact that BnS is an old game running on modified UE3 and the game is 32bit NOT 64bit. Resently there are infos about testing a 64bit version of the game and its doing well (now idea how far it goes tho).

Its a known fact BnS doesnt work well with Windows10 and the latest hardware. Its nothing new to the community.

So before bashing a game and saying "Look, this game is bad because I have issues with it", inform yourself more. Theres nothing wrong with the game, its just that it runs on old engine, but thats not a problem at all. Those things cant be fixed so easy and the solution is one, rewrite the game for UE4 and that will fix ALL existing problems. But noone is going to do that for now because its not worth.

10 hours ago, NightFer said:

I dont understand myself because I have had both excellent gaming experience as well as horrible fps/dc problems with the same equipment/isp/etc. 

I dont get it and I hate to see such disparity for players' quality of gameplay. it can't just be  on your end. cus this happened to me AND these issues were suddenly FIXED after the beluga update, thus it cannot be on my end.

ive had good to bad quality gaming and now back to good and even better than the good experience I've ever seen in my history, all with the exact same equipment and internet. it makes no sense

If you experience too many problems you should make tickets. It will help the developers fix it easier and faster instead of raging for it though. Tell them your exact problem in tickets. As for normal game issues like incompatibilities and crashing and stuff ask some player in these forums who have minor fixes. Also you are Welcome to my discord community server for NA and EU BnS players. It's in the General discussion.

21 hours ago, NightFer said:

FPS drops are caused by high graphics settings and low processor capacity

My computer has i7-4790 CPU, SSD, GTX 970 graphic card, and 24G RAM. Anyway it's always players' problem...although it was fine until they released level 50 patch. One of my friends went afk due to this reason, even when he got 10000 g from Windrest.

12 minutes ago, Nyvva said:

My computer has i7-4790 CPU, SSD, GTX 970 graphic card, and 24G RAM. Anyway it's always players' problem...although it was fine until they released level 50 patch. One of my friends went afk due to this reason, even when he got 10000 g from Windrest.

The game uses 1 core and more processor time than GPU and a max of 3GB of RAM per use because its 32bit and written on UE3. You have a nice setup but that doesnt change the facts the game is old and it doesnt go well with new configs.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

The game uses 1 core and more processor time than GPU and a max of 3GB of RAM per use because its 32bit and written on UE3. You have a nice setup but that doesnt change the facts the game is old and it doesnt go well with new configs.

So I was correct in persuading my friend not to buy a new highend PC for this game...he had constant 60 fps back before the level 50 patch, with his current setup.

It amazes me the number

It

It amazes me the number of people complaining about this game.

I played WoW for along time. Everytime there was an upgrade it cost $39. How many upgrades have we had now with B&S? 6 or more/

how much did it cost us? $0.00

You should stop bitching and just play.

You should stop bitching and just play.

to OP
sorry to butt in but i think it's your modding and recording's fault why you get those problem.

i met you a lot at TW server before and you always whining about the optimization and your connection to TW. during those time, i felt i understood you coz i always also getting very low fps (sometimes 0), very slow loading, lag spikes and so on. but after i learnt how to hide other players (ctrl+f), sacrificing my settings (i had potato computer that time) and trying to use GPN, i got better gaming result. and later on, i got curious.. no confused.. wait, i think shocked, when i found out your computer specs is far superior than mine yet you always experience those terribles bugs and 0fps. with that condition, i thought your problem is caused by NA>TW connection (lag spikes and very high ping).

and now you're already here at NA server yet you still experience those. it seems my old potato computer with bad internet connection can run better than yours.

i sometimes lurk at dojo forums and found out you do moddings and video recording at high settings. have you ever thought what you doing can make you experience graphical bugs and lag?

btw, i understand the frustrations of getting crashed, dc and low fps coz in fact until now i experience them be it here at NA or TW. and i blame it to both my computer specs and game settings/server.

Archived