Increase of Draken Necklace and Ring Drop Rate is Needed

Richwilson

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

126 runs of tomb and have not seen 1 necklace drop yet. My static group is burned out from hundreds of runs that we fear will be 500+ since its 4 of us farming this thing. I play the game to have fun and loved the fact that their are options to upgrade your gear, but with the introduction of these legendary accessories and their dismal drop rate, it is no longer fun. Many of my clan members have taken a break due to the frustration of obtaining these items. I hope these issues will be improved in later installments of these accessories, I have no desire to play a game that makes it feel like a 2nd job.  

14 hours ago, Raizou said:

Are there alternative options for upgrading necklace + ring (instead of farming legendaries in DT/EC/Vortex) or we have no choice and have to farm them?

Draken Necklace was obtainable in Ebondrake Citadel, but not in our version. Destiny was also obtainable in Sundered Nexus, but again not in our version. Other than that, Trove.

Yep, all legendary accessories are locked behind RNG. Except we still don't need Oath/Destiny for several months.

4 hours ago, KENPACHl said:

Quite simply there has to be stuff ingame like this with annoying RNG , instead of your standard upgrade path to max,otherwise people will get bored. everyone would be a direct clone of eachother gear wise. I don't know about other people but I somewhat felt a nice sense of achievement  grinding  for the necklace against RNG, knowing that i earnt that advantage of using the necklace. If things like this was easy to obtain for everyone, what would be the point in playing the game?

Oh, so you're saying people who have run 100+ runs and still don't have their necklace and/or ring are not tired and bored with those dungeons? You might like to farm for the achievement, but not everyone wants to run 300 runs for additional 4 AP (if you only got 100 yeti runs achievement) or 2 AP (if you got the 100 deso runs achievement). What is your definition of easy? So if they happen to increase the drop rate more, it's going to be EASY right away to get the accs? I don't think so since there's still many people who don't have them (some of these people have also done tons of runs and yet don't have their accs at this point). Those people will bid against each other as well.

Your comment saying "everyone would be a direct clone of each other gear wise." So what? How long do you want to brag about having those legendary accs now that more and more people have them??? Also, even before legendary weapon stage 4~6 came out, all the accs were just up to true bosses level. Almost everyone is a DIRECT CLONE of each other GEAR WISE for a good amount of time. You just sounded very selfish there.

4 hours ago, KENPACHl said:

That is your personal choice to not upgrade your other gear though, no ones forcing you not  to upgrade, the same way I made the very same decision. People are failing to understand that its not a necessity to have the legendary items now at this stage in the game.

I already mentioned it before on this same thread. It is not a necessity to have the legendary accs at this stage IF you're only doing PVE. If you also do and like doing OWPVP, you will need these combo. Read my comment regarding this on my previous reply. So do not overemphasize that these accs are NOT a necessity AT ALL at this point.

5 hours ago, KENPACHl said:

That is your personal choice to not upgrade your other gear though, no ones forcing you not  to upgrade, the same way I made the very same decision. People are failing to understand that its not a necessity to have the legendary items now at this stage in the game.

Nothing forces me to not upgrade? That legendary acc are the one that keep forcing us to not upgrade. Its not just me, many of my clanmates, friends on friendlist, they dont do upgrade anymore. Because they are saving gold for bidding that accessory if it drops. We are not u, who got lucky and won the bid with small amount of gold. After that u can start shouting in internet that legendary acc are not required on the forum. At least know our situation here before saying something like that is not a big deal. 

I think the one that fail to understand is yourself. What game we are playing here? Its MMORPG or Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. What attract us to this kinda game is the competition, to reach the highest place than the others. If u dont want to compete, just go play tetris. Its so obvious that getting the legendary neck and ring is a competition. But this is a competition of luck, not hardwork. 

Dont tell us that other mmorpg are competition of luck. Every mmorpg that i'd played, they have upgrade also, but u forget 1 thing, we can buy that directly from other player with our gold that we got them from all of the hardwork. Here, items are locked to character. Nor even to account, which cant be transferred. Therefore, if we do all the hardwork, without luck, can u get it?

7 hours ago, Qei said:

Nothing forces me to not upgrade? That legendary acc are the one that keep forcing us to not upgrade. Its not just me, many of my clanmates, friends on friendlist, they dont do upgrade anymore. Because they are saving gold for bidding that accessory if it drops. We are not u, who got lucky and won the bid with small amount of gold. After that u can start shouting in internet that legendary acc are not required on the forum. At least know our situation here before saying something like that is not a big deal. 

I think the one that fail to understand is yourself. What game we are playing here? Its MMORPG or Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. What attract us to this kinda game is the competition, to reach the highest place than the others. If u dont want to compete, just go play tetris. Its so obvious that getting the legendary neck and ring is a competition. But this is a competition of luck, not hardwork. 

Dont tell us that other mmorpg are competition of luck. Every mmorpg that i'd played, they have upgrade also, but u forget 1 thing, we can buy that directly from other player with our gold that we got them from all of the hardwork. Here, items are locked to character. Nor even to account, which cant be transferred. Therefore, if we do all the hardwork, without luck, can u get it?

and what makes you assume i paid a small amount of gold for it? considering i payed 1.8k for the necklace n thats after 160+ runs... a few days ago so tell me what did I differently from you? apart from not complaining about making the CHOICE to put all other  upgrades on hold for the necklace bid..

They have already gave us the nerfed tomb/ebondrake and made the drop chances higher in both, how much easier do you want them to make it for these legendaries before you stop complaining? to the point we can 1 hit the bosses and get a neck/ring every kill?

2 hours ago, KENPACHl said:

and what makes you assume i paid a small amount of gold for it? considering i payed 1.8k for the necklace n thats after 160+ runs... a few days ago so tell me what did I differently from you? apart from not complaining about making the CHOICE to put all other  upgrades on hold for the necklace bid..

They have already gave us the nerfed tomb/ebondrake and made the drop chances higher in both, how much easier do you want them to make it for these legendaries before you stop complaining? to the point we can 1 hit the bosses and get a neck/ring every kill?

Im not complaining, im telling for them to make an alternative way to get that legendary from achievement merchant. Whats hard for make the achievement merchant sell that thing for 1k gold for 100 runs? Before u keep bitching about choices and choices, i wanna ask, are 100 runs of DT and 1k gold are easy enough to get? Or just put it for 2k gold. Its more gold than u bid the ring for right? Not enough? Put it for 2.5k gold. I dont care grinding for more gold as long as i know i will get it.

Choice? Ive told u we cant make any choices because we are locked to RNG drops that can drop today, tomorrow, or even next year for the unlucky people. We must make that choice to save our gold because we are not whale or no living to play like u, we Have small amount of gold that we cant use to bid and upgrade at the same time. Assuming u paid it for 1800g, it means u already have maxed out all the acc and weapon before right? U will not know our casual player problem dealing with this kinda rng. So dont judge us the unlucky one are not hardworking enough to get that thing

1 hour ago, Qei said:

Im not complaining, im telling for them to make an alternative way to get that legendary from achievement merchant. Whats hard for make the achievement merchant sell that thing for 1k gold for 100 runs? Before u keep bitching about choices and choices, i wanna ask, are 100 runs of DT and 1k gold are easy enough to get? Or just put it for 2k gold. Its more gold than u bid the ring for right? Not enough? Put it for 2.5k gold. I dont care grinding for more gold as long as i know i will get it.

Choice? Ive told u we cant make any choices because we are locked to RNG drops that can drop today, tomorrow, or even next year for the unlucky people. We must make that choice to save our gold because we are not whale or no living to play like u, we Have small amount of gold that we cant use to bid and upgrade at the same time. Assuming u paid it for 1800g, it means u already have maxed out all the acc and weapon before right? U will not know our casual player problem dealing with this kinda rng. So dont judge us the unlucky one are not hardworking enough to get that thing

Again stop making assumptions about me and my playstyle just because you '' lack time or rng'',you know nothing about me, No my gear is NOT maxed and i don't have ''no living to play'' so you are wrong on both accounts, i just made the CHOICE to spam tomb whenever I am on until I got the necklace because I really wanted it. you say '' you will not know our casual player problem'' so the game must be changed to suit your needs because you are casual? Thats NCS0FTS fault is it? Does that make you one of these people that don't have as much time to play as others but think its your right to be on the same footing as people who dedicate abit more time into something? RNG is RNG you could go on 1 tomb run and get necklace drop.

On 11/5/2016 at 8:01 AM, KENPACHl said:

Again stop making assumptions about me and my playstyle just because you '' lack time or rng'',you know nothing about me, No my gear is NOT maxed and i don't have ''no living to play'' so you are wrong on both accounts, i just made the CHOICE to spam tomb whenever I am on until I got the necklace because I really wanted it. you say '' you will not know our casual player problem'' so the game must be changed to suit your needs because you are casual? Thats NCS0FTS fault is it? Does that make you one of these people that don't have as much time to play as others but think its your right to be on the same footing as people who dedicate abit more time into something? RNG is RNG you could go on 1 tomb run and get necklace drop.

Choice choice and choice. Nah im enough debating with someone that only think about choice and dont even read my comments fully but still keep defending this thing. Are saving 2k gold and running tomb 100 times for achievement isnt a dedication?? I wont answer again if your comment just another *choice* this *choice* that within a paragraph lol.

On 4.11.2016 at 9:24 AM, KENPACHl said:

Personally since tomb release I've seen 8 necklaces dropped in about 160 runs, and 7 rings drop in 68 runs

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE to say that "the drop rate does not need increasing" ever again!

I had to do 77 runs to see the first draken ring - which is 6 rings less in 9 runs more. Meanwhile in these runs I had someone in my party who linked 200 runs achievement (insane) with words that he/she never seen a single ring.

I have done arround 220 Desolate runs and I've seen 3 necklaces only - guess what, yeah, you are right, none of these is mine.
Do you wonder why? 
rnPma3s.jpg

AceqtsT.jpg

Because when I'm finally able to see the draken necklace, other players bid like crazy /puke

I still have arround 80 runs to go so I guess that there will be just one more necklace.
I lost my hope that I will get it so I'm actually waiting for something like Hell Furnance with draken earring? (hello at least 3 months of boredom).

On 5.11.2016 at 3:11 AM, Qei said:

Its so obvious that getting the legendary neck and ring is a competition. But this is a competition of luck, not hardwork. 

This is so true...

On 11/5/2016 at 3:47 AM, KENPACHl said:

That would be nice to 1 hit boss and get the leg accs every single run, but obviously you're pretty pissed yourself for paying 1.8k and doing tons of runs for your legendary acc. That's why you don't want other people to have better chance in getting it. Also, I wasn't even asking for them to increase the drop rate to 100% in the first place, I simply asked to increase the drop rate. It's up to them by how much considering how many players are frustrated about it.

On 11/5/2016 at 8:01 AM, KENPACHl said:

Many people also farm the dungeons and have terrible terrible luck. What are you going to say to those people who also DEDICATE their time and still have no legendary accs??? How many people saw leg acc in 1 run compared to people who haven't seen a single leg acc in 100+ runs? People like you who keep saying "yeah, rng is rng, you can see leg acc in 1 run." We ALL know RNG IS RNG (even kindergarten kids can say that cause it's just restating APPLE IS APPLE) , but we need BETTER RNG for these.

5 hours ago, Walex said:

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE to say that "the drop rate does not need increasing" ever again!

I had to do 77 runs to see the first draken ring - which is 6 rings less in 9 runs more. Meanwhile in these runs I had someone in my party who linked 200 runs achievement (insane) with words that he/she never seen a single ring.

I have done arround 220 Desolate runs and I've seen 3 necklaces only - guess what, yeah, you are right, none of these is mine.
Do you wonder why? 
rnPma3s.jpg

AceqtsT.jpg

Because when I'm finally able to see the draken necklace, other players bid like crazy /puke

I still have arround 80 runs to go so I guess that there will be just one more necklace.
I lost my hope that I will get it so I'm actually waiting for something like Hell Furnance with draken earring? (hello at least 3 months of boredom).

This is so true...

Lucky them won the bid with only that amount of gold lol. If I saw a necklace drop I will bid all my gold, even I cant get it I will make sure they pay hefty price for it.

5 hours ago, Walex said:

Do you wonder why? 
rnPma3s.jpg

AceqtsT.jpg

you could have won it, the amount is not marked red, and looking on the amount near your IGN, you have 2k or more on you. it was your decision. I agree the drop rate is too low, but then again you could have won it.

1 hour ago, Liene said:

Lucky them won the bid with only that amount of gold lol. If I saw a necklace drop I will bid all my gold, even I cant get it I will make sure they pay hefty price for it.

Lucky? Are you kidding me? Paying that much is a madness!

1 hour ago, Nattia said:

you could have won it, the amount is not marked red, and looking on the amount near your IGN, you have 2k or more on you. it was your decision. I agree the drop rate is too low, but then again you could have won it.

Yeah, I could, but why? How would I upgrade the necklace I would have? And the ring I already got? Getting both on stage 5-6 is imo pointless.

I could farm it with some people and get it for 100g but it will take forever till it's my turn... if they even decide to keep farming just for me when they got their own.

9 minutes ago, Walex said:

I could farm it with some people and get it for 100g but it will take forever till it's my turn... if they even decide to keep farming just for me when they got their own.

I had a similar amount of money when I got mine for 1.6k and it was enough to upgrade it to stage 6.

IMO how NCsoft handle the drop was a mistake, why? Drop chance is really low so it's not like you can keep doing DT and use the money from other people bids to bid for it yourself.

Necklace and ring should come from last boss chest and a legendary jewels could be more expensive in order to remove gold from the economy.

On 11/2/2016 at 6:52 PM, Despondent said:

I do agree with the OP because one of the main draws of this game when I started this game was it seemed like everyone could get the best gear eventually through upgrading with materials you can either farm or buy from the market. The actual weapon or accessories used to upgrade your equipment wasn't too difficult to get.

Why couldn't we just upgrade our existing neck and ring for these legendary ones? Why introduce an entirely new drop that hardly ever drops at all for some groups when we could have had a material we farmed for to earn it, rather than rely entirely on RNG?

I would have to agree with you on this and it was a big draw for me to this game from WoW. I just hope later down the line when you actually need this stuff to get farther into the game they make it easier to get because all I can think about is new players months or a year down the line trying to farm for this because it has become mandatory to have and quitting due to not getting the gear they need to move on.  

You honestly think B&S has it bad?

http://theqiandynasty.com/page/vindictus-drop-rates

Back when the level cap was 80 for Vindictus, you had to farm FIFTEEN of these incredibly rare drops to make the entire set of helm + armor + pants + gloves + boots + weapon. And you could only run the raid ONCE PER DAY (some others were THREE PER WEEK) and wasn't resettable. And their upgrade system had FAIL RATES that could DOWNGRADE/BLOW UP YOUR GEAR and force you to remake it from scratch.

In Blade and Soul, it's just ONE necklace to get and then you're done, don't ever have to farm for it again, Desolate Tomb has no run restriction and the Necklace has no fail rate and no chance of downgrading/blowing up.

2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Back when the level cap was 80 for Vindictus, you had to farm FIFTEEN of these incredibly rare drops to make the entire set of helm + armor + pants + gloves + boots + weapon. And you could only run the raid ONCE PER DAY (some others were THREE PER WEEK) and wasn't resettable. And their upgrade system had FAIL RATES that could DOWNGRADE/BLOW UP YOUR GEAR and force you to remake it from scratch.

In Blade and Soul, it's just ONE necklace to get and then you're done, don't ever have to farm for it again, Desolate Tomb has no run restriction and the Necklace has no fail rate and no chance of downgrading/blowing up.

I honestly think it is pretty bad. One of my reason is not everyone has played any or many MMORPGs before Blade and Soul. This is my second MMO, and in my opinion, this RNG system is pretty annoying. I have friends who told me that BnS was their first MMO ever. How annoying or tiring do you think it is for them?

I've said it many times that not everyone has the time, patience, luck, and/or gold to spend on legendary accs. Many of them are getting tired and bored of farming them as well. So why not increasing the drop rate?

2 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Sorry, but u dont need to defense it again by comparing this to other games. Bns has a unique system, where we can upgrade all items from scratch to max gear without the need of RNG, people will eventually get into the same gear. With the addition of legendary accessories, it destroy the uniqueness of bns

In other games, only the strongest and hardworking person can get the best equipment, by doing some raid bosses, bought it from market or anything. Why did i said hardworking there? Because u can buy all of the equipment from other person with in game money. Here in bns, u need some good equipment? u need to farm it because u cant trade it or buy it from another people. Know the differences? 

i dont know, maybe u are whaler than me (your forum name and reddit's name are pretty well known, even your IGN) but i bet, i play MMORPG longer than u. Well just say ragnarok online, the root of mmorpg. there we can upgrade equipment to +10, and we can fail that upgrade process above +4, we need cards from monster to add some uniqueness to our char also. This is absolutely worse than bns. But, we can BUY this from another person with IN GAME MONEY. or just talk about lineage 2, another game from ncsoft, where we need to give elements, upgrade and inserting some attributes (more hp, more crit, extra skill etc) to weapon. Its triple of RNG there, elements can only fail, but not destroy the weapon, upgrading it above +3 can fail, where the max is +25, and adding new attributes need us to reroll that weapon for thousand and thousand times to get the best result. Also, the skill can be upgraded there max to +30, we can fail the upgrade process from +3. Usually players upgrade it with Giant codex to +15 and with giant codex mastery from +15 and above to prevent the skill going back  to +0 when we fail. And that item 10 times more expensive than the normal one. This is absolutely worse than bns. But once again we can buy that things from the other people. 

Getting good equipment in other games need someone with big dedication, so thats why whenever we saw someone with better gears than us means he/she spend more dedication than us. Here in bns? Some noob get it at first run without knowing the mech? Is it dedication? Some of us never see it drops for 200 ++ times run (i see a great dedication here). Some of us get it for 150 gold where someone else get it for 2500 gold.

ive wrote this so many times, and il post it one more time here.

Its so obvious that getting the legendary neck and ring is a competition. But this is a competition of LUCK, not hardwork

20 hours ago, Walex said:

Lucky? Are you kidding me? Paying that much is a madness!

Yeah, I could, but why? How would I upgrade the necklace I would have? And the ring I already got? Getting both on stage 5-6 is imo pointless.

So you're expecting to get it for 100G??? It will only happen either in your dreams or clan run for now. My first and only necklace drop so far was won by someone who bid 5k gold,1.7k is peanut compare to that. 

14 hours ago, Liene said:

So you're expecting to get it for 100G??? It will only happen either in your dreams or clan run for now. My first and only necklace drop so far was won by someone who bid 5k gold,1.7k is peanut compare to that. 

That's why we need a better drop rate for the people who do it with their clanmates or in their "dream" since they don't have 5k to bid on one legendary acc.

Archived