Public Service Announcement: Reroll from Destroyer while you still can.

GenericNick

On 11/4/2016 at 4:36 AM, GenericNick said:

To my understanding (don't know this first hand) a big part of that wrath uptime and holding RMB in asian servers is the soul badge that enables wrath after form 2 Smash. The one that they currently have not working properly, the one that you can't really be 100% sure will ever get fixed if NCS forgot to fix it alongside the soulfighter breeze kick badge.

Either way the catching up process will be extremely slow if any at all. Since the combination of Gear and Skill stats in EU/NA is unprecedented in asia, even after Midnight plains des will be far behind. Yes, they will get new stuff but other classes aren't getting a bag of potatoes either. Des players will still advance their characters slower than other classes and contribute less to their parties until, like you said, Black Tower content whenever it might be.

A lot of people seem to run the shield->wrath cancel badge from floor 20 actually, probably because you can run the 24sec shield and keep damage smash. Also, legendary bracelets + BT amulets/ss give massive ap boosts to our rmb which is like 60% of our damage. (Probably more once we get this gear.)

On a side note, it was rough watching the jp Des in worlds last night. Went from getting 4th last year to going 0-6 in group stage. Hopefully the first seed jp Des can do better.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stensatsu said:

A lot of people seem to run the shield->wrath cancel badge from floor 20 actually, probably because you can run the 24sec shield and keep damage smash. Also, legendary bracelets + BT amulets/ss give massive ap boosts to our rmb which is like 60% of our damage. (Probably more once we get this gear.)

On a side note, it was rough watching the jp Des in worlds last night. Went from getting 4th last year to going 0-6 in group stage. Hopefully the first seed jp Des can do better.

Having that badge working with type2 Smash would mean a world to current destro status nonetheless. They're not getting the 20f badge anytime soon. But i guess ncsoft forgot about ded class.

On 11/1/2016 at 3:50 PM, Parenthesis said:

I'm gonna have to deny this.

Destroyer is very useful in every aspect.

Not only they're good for restrain dummy

which improve 50% more dps for the whole party

Destroyer also have default bleed

they stack bleed like no other class can

It'd be nice if Destroyer could also attack and do stuff while restraint just like BD can.

Also, Assassin stacks bleed upon every (F) hit (Dark Strike or Lightning Pierce)

Being able to do *something significant* while grabbing could be a legitimate solution, but due to EU/NA strictly following the asian skill paths nothing of sorts will be implemented. End of discussion. Purpose of this thread was not to beg for a buff because there will be none. This is just a fair warning.

Unless for the next X months of gaming you are ok with:

1. Advancing your character slower than your peers,

2. Being aware that unless you're overgeared you are a hinderance to any kind of group you are in,

REROLL NOW

19 hours ago, 821031_1452549945 said:

i really wanna know who said this :D

I said this, I dont mean that destros shouldnt attack the boss, I mean people shouldnt expect decent damage from destroyers. Every other class can do better, but if there is an enrage timer, at least give destroyers ability to stop it during his own cc. Whats the point of ccing mushin on f8 if I cannot meet the required dps for enrage timer? I can survive so much, but its like the axe is only an inflatable toy or dull piece of metal if you have really good gear. Buffing his overall dps in all aspects might be bad and cause him to approach bm or something, I dont need that, I want to be useful on my own, making investing gold into equipment worth it, with decent increase in performance. As long as people dont leave or kick me after I join(and I meet the party requirements), Im fine with playing him occasionally. But thats about to end, if I wont see any good destro changes in the next 2 updates, I wont gear him further at all, I dont want to waste money on something that doesnt even need gear to do his job.

Archived