Disconnected

realone

I think we're the few people affected with this issue after Desolated Tomb patch.

I'm still getting this issue if I'm directly connected to my modem (but not when I used a router and that's weird).

Maybe it has something to do with my public IP address and NAT is enabled in my modem.

Hopefully BnS see this issue in their side and give us a real fix. :(

Yes realone, i already sent a ticket and they gave a several suggestions and none of these worked:

- Getting our details via DxDiag and HiJackThis

- Disable services, run cmd netsh command

- Use public DNS, then cmd flushdns command

- Monitor server icmp.us.ncwest.com  response via WinMTR (and it shows 1-5% packet loss while playing)

- Getting your connection details

- Suggesting to not use router/hub, use windows firewall only

- Uninstall virus scanner

What worked for me is to make my modem as bridge and use another router.

Disadvantage is i'm having a higher ping than the usual.

@Amraith yes we've already log a ticket but it's good to know if many players are affected of this issue.

Maybe the issue is region-specific.

Hopefully we hear anything from BnS infra team.

They could also check their side what's really happening after Desolate Tomb patch.

I don't get that frequent disconnects...just at specific times.  For instance, when I have the 101 prestige drum buff and I'm about to kill Ak Bul, I got disconnected lost prestige and couldn't do Ak Bul.  Then when I'm in Zawei Ruins and I'm waiting for Scorpion I will get disconnected before the boss shows up and then when I log back in he is dead.

"You got disconnected from server due to use of unauthorized program", after a 10 minute freeze.

Lol wtf NCS?

The only "unauthorized program" on my computer is your crappy gameguard that is "unauthorized" to be on my computer.

I have QQ, Chrome and Notepad++ open, those are "unauthorized"?? You think players are going to hack into your game with a messenger, an internet browser or a text editor?

I find it hilarious to epic levels that there are hundreds of bots running rampant in your game everyday and your completely worthless "gameguard" does nothing to stop them, yet you're flagging something like Google Chrome as "unauthorized". Can software programming be any more fail than this?

Just facepalm.

On 04/09/2016 at 7:20 AM, Lalilulelo said:

Was in the middle of Cold Storage and I got disconnected.  Now my daily entry is on lock out even though I didn't complete the quest.  This game is so retarded.

Yes it is.

Crashed from every dungeon i did tonight. Frustrating isnt even close... Fix ya servers!

Archived