About the new X-thunder skill

Trilioh

I'm afraid the skill is pretty useless, the only use I see of it right now is that it is another dash that doesn't take you out of draw stance, the second point is literally pointless, it gives you electric surge (skill says electrocute, but I've confirmed it's another word for electric surge) for 1 second, IF you hit from behind. If you time it really well and have godlike ping and FPS, you MIGHT get ONE lightning flash out before it runs out.

If it was at least 2-3 seconds, it would be worlds better than the current version. Currently, the second point is a tasteless joke by the devs... either that or someone missed that 0 button (10 seconds) when programming the skill... either way, it's a brutally underwhelming ability right now.

I'd say the phantom grip RMB would be a way better choice, takes you into draw stance and "electrocutes" for 6 seconds, effectively a V with electric focus specced.

The thing is The X Skill we reserved is the wrong version...

Real updated one does the following:

3 Electric Focus at start and 3 sec Duration of Electric Surge (=

Sadly Ncsoft added the wrong outdated patch... or just simply decided to nerf our regions BD for whatever reason

atm this skill is nearly useless

Its not the wrong version, KR got this shitty nerfed version too. They got a later patch which changed it to the good version, which is 3 second electrocute + 3 free lightning orbs.

For now, get HM Z, and go whirling scourge, spec blade storm into wind for scourge CD reduction on hit. Takes a bit to learn the optimal rotation, but doing it right you go back and forth between whirling scourge typhoon spam and draw stance every 18 seconds. Improved my DPS from 11k to 14k overall. Maybe once we get the better X lightning we'll be able to viably spec thunder build, but for now, wind is the way to go.

playing the tw version and i never leave draw stance with anicancel 24/7 basically,

with the fixed 3 sec electric surge version, u can just do X into C+Z into X into V for starters, with grabs in between for another 6 sec lightning surge and additional draw stance.

this gives bladedancers 4 skills to enter draw stance

C Lightning Draw 10 sec surge and always combine this with Z 36 sec CD

V 6 sec surge 18 sec CD (yeah i got leg SS)

X with 3 sec 18 sec CD

and RB during Phantom Grip 6 sec surge 24 sec CD

combine that with the upcoming changes to echo skills and elemental dmg and u get a hell of a fun single target dps monster

(fyi 27k dps at 621 ap and 219 crit dmg)

They lowered your Q and E cooldowns. The two new X skills will be getting buffs apparently soon.

One is nice for more draw stance obivously, but the other gives focus so i can make my Soaring Falcon (1) knock-down for CC'ing bosses without losing much DPS.

Just switch already.

Archived