Forums

Keeping up bleed

Grimstar

Hi, i've been wondering what the best way is to keep bleed up as a force master. I know our dual dragons and short fuse can give bleed, but those 2 arent enough to keep the bleed up, (+getting dual dragons ready is also a pain, or is there an easy way?) am i missing a skill that gives bleed? Any advice would be welcome :)

You need to have high amount of crit to keep it in a practical sense. I wouldn't worry too much about it since stacking bleeds doesn't seem to be doing too much damage. 800 per tick at 3 stacks at 650AP and ignoring defense. Unless 5 stacks changes the damage drastically, I wouldn't bother trying to keep it up. I'd just short fuse and Dual dragon on CD, if it keeps up great, if it doesn't no big deal.

As mentioned before, stacking Bleed;

- Does a small amount of ticking damage. (Every little bit helps right?)

- Lowers enemy health regeneration, stacks up to 5 times.

Some bosses heal vast amounts of hp each second, such as Yeti and Asura. Yeti heals more health back per second than many players can do in raw damage!

Yeti's effective hp over the course of a fight is something like 10/11 million because of all the health he'll regenerate... unless you diligently apply Bleed and Deep Wound to stop this health regeneration, making him a far squishier target and making the fight much faster.

Basically; if you want to kill high health bosses with irregularly small parties (such as the classic Yeti 2 man) Bleed stacking is practically mandatory to finish the fight in time.

Archived