About the upcoming new weapon path...

QRob

Hey there,
On the last week's stream it was announced that there is a new weapon path coming to the game, and we might get some info about it later.
Well, I am kinda curious about it,so... does anyone of you know something about it? I tried to find some infos about it, but since I could only find something on sites of the ch, tw, or kr version, I wouldn't be able to read it. And I guess that weapon path already exists in the other regions.
Could you provide me some information?
:>

No new weapon paths, it's more like taking the EXISTING path and making it... cheaper?

What they were refering to may be this over on TW:

jkyq0z.jpg

A cheaper way but a bit more grindy cuz you need those new stones.

7 hours ago, Teijin said:

cheaper untill biding for the new MAT is out of hand account bound not sellable probly 1- none drop per dungeon. lets see fill free to quote me when im right or bash me when im wrong.

this is cheaper, half of mats of the path we have now + faction insignia and new mat (silverfrost refine kit).

the new mat always at every dungeon boxes of those dungeons mentioned at the picture.

and as addition, mostly there is also bidding loot for 1-2pcs. at tw, there are some players bidding for the new mat but i never saw it reach above 1s.

more like to say it's like frozen needle drop rate.

i just checked my tw chars and saw i already have a total of 125pcs of it. to think im not active at tw for weeks already and sold some of them due to 'no inventory/storage space". 

like jem said, this is grindy but cheaper. and if you look at the pic, it is untradeable but it is account bound.

but then, knowing western players, this probably not an acceptable path. (^q^)

Dragon/Tiger would be outdated by now. You need to do lvl 45 content and it's really expensive to make it as good/better as black/white.

If we get some new Weapons in the near future I expect it to be the Nebula legendary series (Storm/Meteor/Comet called S2.5 in china) because we have access to almost all breakthrough weapons for that - only Forgotten Tomb is missing iirc and it could be released in the same patch.
Announcing this weeks/months in davance would also be a good idea. We all remember the mess when silverfrost came out and people did not know if they should upgrade their weapon asap or wait for the patch.

rember when ppl said stinger would never hit 50silver yet here we are right well i guess ima have ot ride this out longer for moon stones to crash to a reasonable price cuase 3g per aint cutting it and neither is 2g per.

20 minutes ago, Slyce said:

Dragon/Tiger would be outdated by now. You need to do lvl 45 content and it's really expensive to make it as good/better as black/white.

If we get some new Weapons in the near future I expect it to be the Nebula legendary series (Storm/Meteor/Comet called S2.5 in china) because we have access to almost all breakthrough weapons for that - only Forgotten Tomb is missing iirc and it could be released in the same patch.
Announcing this weeks/months in davance would also be a good idea. We all remember the mess when silverfrost came out and people did not know if they should upgrade their weapon asap or wait for the patch.

Arent those S2,5 weapons cash shop only in those servers? I highly doubt we will get those at all. I like the new material will help a lot to get my alts up to speed with gear.

12 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Arent those S2,5 weapons cash shop only in those servers? I highly doubt we will get those at all. I like the new material will help a lot to get my alts up to speed with gear.

In china the Nebula weapons were changed to have a chance to fail when upgrading to promote CS failsaves but they originaly come from Korea where this is not the case. The china version also has higher stats than the original to make it a valid option between their S2 and S3 weapons.
In Korea you get the weapon by farming fragments, they all have 12 levels and different bonus stats like black/white. Storm is the pvp option.

Archived