People, stop crying and cloning topics!!!

Corage

What going on??? Every day, when i login forum, i see the same:"Moonstons, monstons, moonstons.... bla, bla,bla... i haven't enough AP, i can't get box from boar, bla,bla,bla... Moonstons in shop????? WTF, game over, NCSoft destoyed the game... Why so lagging on SSP, cry, cry ,cry, bla, bla, bla....  Its not friendly for new players..... its soo hard for play... i haven't enough time for game... i can't upgradde my weapon.... BLA, BLA, BLA...   

Enough!!!!!!!!! If you think, that the cloning topics, every day.... will help you, you are WRONG!!! All what you do, pollute the forum.

Yes, we have problems, we have a lot of problems! But you can't solve it with a bunch of the same topics. Even after live streamб you still continue to cry... They work, and if they need a some opinion of players, they will ask you. Yes, they make mistakes, we all make mistakes.

If, you dont have enough AP for SSP, there is many ways to make gold. Its very simple, open google and search guide, open auction and search what is worth atm.

If you dont have a time for playing, and you want ALL AND NOW, it's your problems!!!! Anyone who wants to play will play, and not to complain in forums how it hard. Someone you promised it would be easy? *** !! If you want to get something, you need to include the brain and stop being greedy.

Moonstones in shop for a 3 days, they want to help you.... but again you are unhappy... what is wrong with you??? 

I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm tired of *** unjust people.

19 minutes ago, Corage said:

I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm tired of stupid and unjust people.

you don't want to offend yet you do call ppl stupid,

i'm sorry to say but you're crying too asking ppl to stop, u cannot as ppl to stop posting about things that are killing the game that needs to be changed and handled,

its not your place to ask ppl to stop crying simple as that, ncsoft need to read and hear every small/big issue and try to fix it and if they didnt hear the first time, ppl will make sure to keep posting until they hear our problems, so the game can be better, but ppl like you are just mememememe! you just don't care about the community MEMEMEME!, i will assume you have a plastic card and u don't care of wasting money, cuz that what a typical fanboy would say, "OMG stop it ppl!! stop crying"

your topic has no valid point and its pretty much useless and not helpful and will be a place for trolling.

37 minutes ago, Corage said:

What going on??? Every day, when i login forum, i see the same:"Moonstons, monstons, moonstons.... bla, bla,bla... i haven't enough AP, i can't get box from boar, bla,bla,bla... Moonstons in shop????? WTF, game over, NCSoft destoyed the game... Why so lagging on SSP, cry, cry ,cry, bla, bla, bla....  Its not friendly for new players..... its soo hard for play... i haven't enough time for game... i can't upgradde my weapon.... BLA, BLA, BLA...   

Enough!!!!!!!!! If you think, that the cloning topics, every day.... will help you, you are WRONG!!! All what you do, pollute the forum.

Yes, we have problems, we have a lot of problems! But you can't solve it with a bunch of the same topics. Even after live streamб you still continue to cry... They work, and if they need a some opinion of players, they will ask you. Yes, they make mistakes, we all make mistakes.

If, you dont have enough AP for SSP, there is many ways to make gold. Its very simple, open google and search guide, open auction and search what is worth atm.

If you dont have a time for playing, and you want ALL AND NOW, it's your problems!!!! Anyone who wants to play will play, and not to complain in forums how it hard. Someone you promised it would be easy? Spit in his face!!! If you want to get something, you need to include the brain and stop being greedy.

Moonstones in shop for a 3 days, they want to help you.... but again you are unhappy... what is wrong with you??? 

I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm tired of stupid and unjust people.

solution: Stop reading forum! One Whiteknight troll, who try to defend Ncsoft for legit complains, less would make the forum at last a little bit better.

And btw make multiple treads etc for one problem show NCsoft there is a big Problem what need to address and this help the game more then some Whiteknight trolls trying hard to defend NCsoft for every kind of criticism, because they cant accept that his favourite game is not perfect for everyone, and turning every legit topic to an issue to a pointless b!tchfight.

1 minute ago, Corage said:

That's what i talking about. Too much people who wanna troll and don't use brain. Only one thing they can do, its crying and crying, 

You could sit, and make QQ thread about people QQing too much But  it wont solve it, People will always find reason to "QQ"

and what u are doing? making thread that QQing about people's QQ..

Yeah that shit wont solve anything.

and "I don't want to offend people" but lets call them stupid.

I hate when people "QQ" too much but  it will never  end, always like that, every game, move on, suck it up.

Dam I sure used a lot "QQing".

4 minutes ago, Selene said:

You could sit, and make QQ thread about people QQing too much But  it wont solve it, People will always find reason to "QQ"

and what u are doing? making thread that QQing about people's QQ..

Yeah that shit wont solve anything.

and "I don't want to offend people" but lets call them stupid.

I hate when people "QQ" too much but  it will never  end, always like that, every game, move on, suck it up.

Dam I sure used a lot "QQing".

STOP CRYING MAN! MEMEMEMEME!!!!!

Lol.. funny topic...

Archived