DragonCall Volume 2 (Skill Book)

AxonSoLO1

I just got DragonCall Volume 2 from Bloodshade Habor and I click accept to unlock  Dragon helix stag 5 tier 3 and Dragon call stag 5 tier 1 skills but nothing happen except the Scroll skill dissapear. 

Here is the resolve, I didnt read or look carefully because I was excited about the skill. Here after I accepted the DragonV2 

First I need go to Mushin Tower to do the quest

Then go back to Misty wood to meet with a certain person (old man cho)

And then I need to do random missions as the old man cho asking.

Finaly get the damn skill

Obstacle-Unlock the achievment of Dragoncall secret training which I need to hit certain boss to complete the achiement- for example I need to hit TE1138 HeavenPiecer 10 times with Dragon Helix/Dragoncall which with my stats 462AP is very difficult to do it even I got some friends help me still get a hard time to do itScreenshot_1.png

you need the achievement for using dragoncall/helix in dungeons. good luck as it got harder than when I did mine. when I did mine yeti was the hardest dungeon, now you have to use it in nexus as well.

Definately use Helix for this unlock.  You just need to hit them, not kill them.  Now getting to the end of Nexus can be a nightmare, but as long as you can survive 3 wingstorm casts you'll have it unlocked.  Other classes have it much worse off where their skill is on a 30-45 sec cooldown.

Why did change this :(,  for new players it almost impossible to achieve this. 

They will kick you out the party,  because most new players have no decent weapons/equipment so you need to grind more levels and better equipment (not that user friendly).  

Great job nc :-/

• 5 months later...

Bumping this cause I feel the Dragoncall Secret Training achievement needs to be revamped immediately.

I barely hit lv 50 and bought the Dragoncall vol.2 book off the auction house, cleared several of the quests and now I'm literally stuck on unlocking the secret training achievement.

How the hell is a fresh lv. 50 supposed to reach the end of Sundered Nexus when even lv 50 HM 7+ players can barely manage it? This is utter nonsense, are you telling me I wasted 85G away on a skillbook that I cannot hope to use because of some half-assed achievement impossible to unlock unless I muster an additional 150 AP to my stats? Wasn't Awakened Necropolis the requirement before they changed it to Sundered Nexus? What the hell crossed their minds? This needs to be fixed, remove the Sundered Nexus achievement and put Aw.Nec back.

7 hours ago, Rysa said:

Bumping this cause I feel the Dragoncall Secret Training achievement needs to be revamped immediately.

I barely hit lv 50 and bought the Dragoncall vol.2 book off the auction house, cleared several of the quests and now I'm literally stuck on unlocking the secret training achievement.

How the hell is a fresh lv. 50 supposed to reach the end of Sundered Nexus when even lv 50 HM 7+ players can barely manage it? This is utter nonsense, are you telling me I wasted 85G away on a skillbook that I cannot hope to use because of some half-assed achievement impossible to unlock unless I muster an additional 150 AP to my stats? Wasn't Awakened Necropolis the requirement before they changed it to Sundered Nexus? What the hell crossed their minds? This needs to be fixed, remove the Sundered Nexus achievement and put Aw.Nec back.

Join a guild, make some friends, or just click the LFP button.

Archived