CANNOT Purchase HM Training Unsealing Charm

ForceWithMe

You can only purchase a total of 100 such items on a single account ~

If you've reached said purchase cap, then there's nothing wrong with your account and the system's working as intended.

6 minutes ago, Eimi said:

You can only purchase a total of 100 such items on a single account ~

If you've reached said purchase cap, then there's nothing wrong with your account and the system's working as intended.

Holy crap!!! I made my main and alt 50 each of the charms... And neither of my character can exchange the Peridot!!!

It has been said on stream and its also very clear in the patch notes.

The Hongmoon Training Daily Challenge event is live and will run until July 20!

• Hongmoon Training Pouches have been added to the Challenge Reward for completing the Daily Challenge.  You will receive 3 on weekdays and 5 on weekends.
  • Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.

nothing you can do about it, unfortunately.

Yeah I got fked up. either.

I had routine between 1main and 2 alts everyday made purchase by 1 toon.

There was not clear explanation beside item detail.

I couldn't make purchase rwo days in a raw so took look that item detail so that realized only you can make 10times purchasing

I only knew you can buy 1bundle per day.

I would appreciate to NC if you make that coupon account bound.

Not very happy about this.. I have 9 chars over 50 and i was planing on doing all the characters. i got no gem and now, I cant even purchase anymore.. So i got these extra pouches on me for nothing. Im pretty aggravated about this, And anyone that says oh your greedy . "Its like how, when i worked my ass off for it.." If they don't put em up for purchase like they should have done The 10 free a day then purchase and if you want more that day your could have to pay.. Now Im jus sadly looking at them in my inventory.. Not everyone catches the stream and i would never had them limitations thatwouldn't allow you to continue to buy them until event is over.. its  hard enough to get the damn attack gems with 200 crit or health and stuff like that on it.. I have killed bw quite a few times and got crap... i love this game, but trying to get certain gems you guys make it such a pain.. I don't expect them to give em out but make the work reasonable that or more ways to get them..

9 minutes ago, hattori said:

Well if more people gnna shout about  cupons maybe they listen.....yea and what do we do with pouches?...wait or discard

They won't listen since they've said 100 is all we get and probably in KR it was like this so unless they'd get an approval from there to suddenly sell more of these charms, you're stuck with whatever you have. Although I do have to admit it is a bit stupid that they give out the pouches on every character that completes the daily challenge, if it was supposed to be just more of a main/alt boosting time the pouches should've dropped one character per day and then no more on others, this would've avoided further confusion about the charms that's going on right. Not that I care really, I did 70/30 split so my main gets the gem and my alt gets an EXP charm and some mat aid from the pouches.

I guess no harm will do if they make them tradable with the characters on your account (As you can do with Gems, that are not tradable but they are tradable between characters on the same account). Eventually you will get the 100 on your character, its who gets its faster or not, but we all would get 100.

They should have made so you could do it through out the whole event on all your characters instead of just having enough for half the event if you have more then 1 character at lvl 50. All those alts that are missing out and all those unused bags never to be opened.

3 hours ago, Garlend said:

They should have made so you could do it through out the whole event on all your characters instead of just having enough for half the event if you have more then 1 character at lvl 50. All those alts that are missing out and all those unused bags never to be opened.

thank you !!! that's all i'm trying to say! its like being a paraplegic and you got a motorcycle and you really wanna ride it but you can reach the pedals so all you can do its look at it and think about what could be

Archived