Limited bundles per account- Hongmoon Training Unseal

ElectricPotato

More details on these would be great.. (accountbound, marketplaceable, no trade, only claimable on char, etc?)

If I can only use these on one character, why are there even characters slots for sale? The possibility of making separate accounts to claim one bundle on each makes me feel like a sucker for having more than 1 character 50+ if  I can't have them participate in the event.

Please consider the players that have 7+ character slots, multiple lvl 50's,  and change the bundles to 1/character.

From my maths, a single 100 cover 1 character who does challenge every day for the event.

Please, 1bundle/character to encourage people to continue getting character slots from the store rather than making numerous free accounts.

Edit: Okay, it looks changed from 100/account, to 10 bundles of 10/account.  Much alt friendlier than originally. Still, each character slot doing the daily challenge per day could use 100/event period at the numbers posted... its saying to me, don't buy character slots, separate accounts get less shafted, as I will likely have 100's of unopenable hongman training pouches at the end of this event, unless more pouches are made available from other sources. =(

100 pouches/character please.

The idea for splitting the 100 into bundles of 10 is so that people can make use of it on multiple characters on the same account. The game is obnoxious enough for leveling alts that few people care enough to make a second account anyways.

Since we are getting it for free from the store, I highly doubt that it would be tradeable at all.
also this game is one character oriented, not alt friendly at all. its not surprising that u can get it for 1 char - to your main char - only.
and we are gonna be able to get 103 pouches in total, I don't know why they are giving 100 pack only. never mind. porbably because in na they can get max 100 due to the maintenance time and the daily challange reset time, but here in europe, we win 1 extra daily challange. since its 4:00 pdt in the us (the maintenance time) and the daily challange resets only after it, they will be able to get 100 pouches, so that na players cant get on july 20, but here in eu the maintenance is 11:00 gmt+0 so we will be able to finsih it once more in the morning of july 20th.

• 3 weeks later...

I have also sent a ticket to the support team about the lack of HM Training Unseal Charms and this is what they said

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team.

We understand your frustration regarding this matter if you are suggesting this kind of option to be applied on the game you can suggest it on our official Forums, as our 
Support Staff is unable to assist in this particular matter. The Official Forums are where our departments go to collect the various issues and suggestions for the game. 

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/ 

The developers are reading that forum thread constantly. If you can, please go there and submit any suggestion that you have. 

Thanks for helping to make Blade and Soul great! 

Hope this becomes more popular and they decide to do something about it.

Reason why it was made like this was because most of the items in the bundles are tradeable. Limiting the amount will limit the abuse of multiple characters. Some people (me included) has all 8 characters in the account so if it was per character I could get 800 boxes in one account. Compare that to people with 1-4 characters, it would cause complaints that people with multiple characters get more chances for the gems compared to these who have less characters. This way it doesn't matter if you are f2p or a wallet warrior since everyone gets the same amount regardless.

14 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Reason why it was made like this was because most of the items in the bundles are tradeable. Limiting the amount will limit the abuse of multiple characters. Some people (me included) has all 8 characters in the account so if it was per character I could get 800 boxes in one account. Compare that to people with 1-4 characters, it would cause complaints that people with multiple characters get more chances for the gems compared to these who have less characters. This way it doesn't matter if you are f2p or a wallet warrior since everyone gets the same amount regardless.

Nice argument, however, I think you're trying to justify the situation. You know you can just make multiple accounts to abuse the system right? So the point no longer holds, in my view

24 minutes ago, HurricaneIke said:

Nice argument, however, I think you're trying to justify the situation. You know you can just make multiple accounts to abuse the system right? So the point no longer holds, in my view

Because everyone can do that then the point also holds as every single player could do it and that way get the double amount but notice that you can only send the gems to the chars within that certain account, not between accounts. What's the point if you get the gem (which imo is only worthy thing in this event alongside with the 100-bundles) on alt account on a character that you barely use at all?

6 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Because everyone can do that then the point also holds as every single player could do it and that way get the double amount but notice that you can only send the gems to the chars within that certain account, not between accounts. What's the point if you get the gem (which imo is only worthy thing in this event alongside with the 100-bundles) on alt account on a character that you barely use at all?

If u get the gems in your main account, dont matter the other. 

U can abuse by getting stingers.

First off:

since the start of the event it was clearly communicated that it is 10 bundles per account.

its true that you could abuse it by making multiple accounts but do not forget you would need to level a character to 50 and gear it else no one would take you to runs.

Also nc stated already we are ONLY getting 100 nothing more nothing less.

it really amazes me.... Instead of being thankful for free items and an actual non p2w event you always find something to complain about and justify your own personal greed.

you need to learn to appreciate what you have because if everything just gives complaints back why should they ever bother doing such an event again since obvi no one is happy.

9 minutes ago, DamnedYankee said:

And if the 100 do not cover the entire event? What will NC do about it?

What will they do? Nothing because the event is 100 bags and  100 charms per account.

its just extended so everyone can do their 100 charms because not everyone can play each day, this way everyone gets a chance to finish

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

What will they do? Nothing because the event is 100 bags and  100 charms per account.

its just extended so everyone can do their 100 charms because not everyone can play each day, this way everyone gets a chance to finish

I play ever day. If it is extended, that will mean more than 100 bags and not enough charms. Or are they going to stop those who reach 100 bags from obtaining anymore?

They cant elsw they would. You are only suppose to open 100 pouches. Doesnt matter if u can get more or not. Every player gets to open 100 nothing more. Thats why they will all be removed when event ends.

Archived