Test server?

NA/EU do not have test servers like KR has.

No point in NA/EU to have a test server though since we're not the main region(KR is the main region).

We're just simply the publisher of the game, that's it.

• 2 years later...

Well one way they could do is say to pick for example random 100 or 200 players and have them as test server players to try out stuff before it goes live. To be honest they don't need the whole player base just to test stuff out would be a win win for us and them :JinyungHappy:

Since the devs are in KR and KR gets updates first....thats why there is a KR test server where players have access to. Not to mention it would do more harm than good considering people that would know what changes are comming could influence the in-game economy and abuse it.

No no soul purpose of testing NA/EU would be like this event for example ncwest had the patch on there internal test server yes, so 100 or 200 random players picked those players will be perm testers for patch content before it is pushed to our live servers see where i am coming from.

We already know what is coming due week before live stream ect just makes more sense to be honest, economy would not be touched by this.

I use to be a tester on Archage before stuff went to live servers you know was handy seeing if patch was fine or not.

4 hours ago, MaiTraha said:

No no soul purpose of testing NA/EU would be like this event for example ncwest had the patch on there internal test server yes, so 100 or 200 random players picked those players will be perm testers for patch content before it is pushed to our live servers see where i am coming from.

We already know what is coming due week before live stream ect just makes more sense to be honest, economy would not be touched by this.

I use to be a tester on Archage before stuff went to live servers you know was handy seeing if patch was fine or not.

I am not saying it wouldnt be handy, but they dont do selective patching, they have all changes there which means any change to for example: Sacred Oil transmute, or premium stone transmute, or other item changes....people would see those, you cannot prevent them from it and when they see them they can use that knowledge to get a head start on live and influence the market.

Archived