Assassin 100% cloak uptime?

Melodia

Is this a joke or a hack? Assassins are able to keep cloak up 100% of entire fight?

If this is by design can any genius enlighten to me wtf is the point of even fighting against this class when they're 100% invincible?

It's not *100%*, more like 80%.

Most of their abilities only stealth them for 6 seconds at a time (excepting Smoke Cloud and blue buff which stealth them for 10 and 15 seconds respectively) and there are windows of vulnerability where you can really hurt assassins.

If you attack into their Decoy while they're out of stealth (they wave their hands in the air) they'll get free stealth from it so don't just attack them willy nilly.

Their Tab escape puts them into stealth and flashbangs you so be ready to i-frame it when you stun/daze them, otherwise you could get hurt really badly.

Assassins aren't 100% invincible even when in stealth. They have a 50% chance of evading attacks (I know, RNG in a pvp game...)  and if they get hit while in stealth you'll knock them out of it.

Assassins are a very high tier class atm for many reasons, not just their stealth, but they're not unkillable.

I have finished fights against assassins with my health bar still 100% or with their bar at 100% - usually it's all or nothing with them.

If they manage to dominate you it will be like fighting a ghost that shreds you to pieces or poison/bleeds you to death. But if you interfere with their routine, the fight gets the feel of them running around pointlessly, doing nothing waiting for their cooldowns, while you gap close and finishe them off. This  is from the KFM perspective, though.

6 seconds alone is alrdy to much for assasins cloak most of them now knw to poke n hide and they can still win which is 2 unfair sorry i cant target u cause my calss needs a target since u run to teh other side of teh map till ur CD is ready. Or they just Ice u for CDs they shouldnt have counters in stealth hit a guy 5~10 times says hes invunerable or counter so i just lose to that bs 

That's why you need to put your skillpoints into non-target skills. FM got a lot of ways to change targeted skills into skillshots, Summoner got some too (alongside his super-powerful Doom n Bloom, which knocks any assassin out of stealth), so you only need to know your skills and how/when to use them. I agree though that it feels so frustrating trying to fight them, especially if they do that hit-and-run tactics. Well, at least once you get them out of stealth and on CD (as FM) you burst them very quickly.

lets count how many skills assasins have for stealth

Blink step - 6 sec stealth - 6 sec cooldown - can be used only in the opener / while gliding (if you hit behind at this time, you may get them out from the stealth)

Shadow Dash - 6 sec stealth - 6 sec cooldown - enter stealth if ability is used behind enemy (usually is used after web[hugging corner can help for this])

Shadow dance- 6 sec stealth - 8 sec cooldown - if assasin iframe any of your hit with this skill, it activate stealth

Decoy - 6 sec stealth - 8 sec cooldown - activate if you hit assasin counter (abilities with def penetration pierce/cancel this effect)

Straw doll - 6 sec stealth - 12 sec cooldown - activate if you hit on their ground counter(abilities with def penetration pierce/cancel this effect)

Hook kick - 6 sec stealth - 18 sec cooldown - can be used on poisoned enemy (usually is used while executing combo)

Shadow drain - 6 sec stealth extension - 18 sec cooldown - can be used on poisoned enemy

Stealth - 6 sec stealth - 36 sec cooldown - assasin escape tool once they are cced

Bolt strike - 6 sec stealth - 1min cooldown - assasin need stealth for using this ability (slow animation stun, possible cc or iframe this skill before it land)

Smoke screen - 10 sec stealth - 1min 30 sec cooldown

Fighting spirit - 15 sec stealth - 1min 30 sec cooldown

Ya assasin can be stealth 100% of time if you let them do what ever they want. 

You forgot to mention Amplification (Blue buff) - 15 seconds stealth and huge damage buff for the next 10 seconds. :s (which can be traded in for a second tab escape, which is situationally even stronger, lol.)

8 minutes ago, Ocarion said:

You forgot to mention Amplification (Blue buff) - 15 seconds stealth and huge damage buff for the next 10 seconds. :s (which can be traded in for a second tab escape, which is situationally even stronger, lol.)

Yah, it was not only skill that i forget , now it should be fixed. 

Lemme ask u Op what class u play fm wl?

Cause if u play 1 of this class why crying? If ur a wl u hide behind ur pet n pew pew right if ur fm u have the advantage over the sin plus freeze n pew pew.

So whats the matter here?

Ps lbd spin2win shield resist 

Des spin2win knee kick that cant be countered...can u read cant be countered heheh 

Bm wall hug infinite block n hongmoon block cc cc etc

Sum cat grab n ur dead plus stealth resist heal petal u name it

Kfm can counter everything stunbto death  n the only class that should talk about sin.

So again why cry about sin?

On 7 June 2016 at 9:24 AM, azraelkun said:

Lemme ask u Op what class u play fm wl?

Cause if u play 1 of this class why crying? If ur a wl u hide behind ur pet n pew pew right if ur fm u have the advantage over the sin plus freeze n pew pew.

So whats the matter here?

Ps lbd spin2win shield resist 

Des spin2win knee kick that cant be countered...can u read cant be countered heheh 

Bm wall hug infinite block n hongmoon block cc cc etc

Sum cat grab n ur dead plus stealth resist heal petal u name it

Kfm can counter everything stunbto death  n the only class that should talk about sin.

So again why cry about sin?

You can counter knee kick. You´re just kind of required to predict it / outplay them. If you can though you can counter it with either cancelling it with your f daze, witch is the easiest way, but also can get punished if the destro is fast enough with mashing his tab, he can deflect your daze. Generally destros don´t do that though. Alternatively you can drop a mine and cancel your woodblock with the mine, however you can´t really keep doing that all the time to the same guy... he won´t keep charging into your mine, unless he is a complete retard. And you can also cancel it with your 3 knockdown. Or you can cancel it with your e, if your ping is good enough you can even q it, but usually you won´t get stealth, you can also cancel it with ss.

Knee kick has 30 seconds cd, so if you manage to bait their knee kick abuse those 30 seconds. They can´t do anything to you while you´re woodblocking, except they are close enough to grab you, witch has only 3m range though.

BMs can also cry about sins. I have an alt bm at hm2 without hm skills though. But boy is it sad against what trash sins i sometimes loose with it... Like in a way it´s 'fun' to mock trash sins on my bm since i generally know what they are doing and then i might be able to counter it, required i press the correct button that is not on cd... <.<

This matchup is like REALLY hard for bms atm as they are pretty much required to almost purely play off counter play. And that´s just much harder to do than doing any of the sin offensive moves. So until you meat some pretty decently skilled bms that know what they´re doing, you can completely shut down your brain against bms as a sin and still win against them, much like against kfms, but against kfms it mostly stays that way, even when the kfm is good.

Assassins are one the reasons why I only very very seldom play arena. Blade dancers being the other. 

These two classes just have extremely anti-fun mechanics to play against. Assassins = stealth and BDs = constant resists

There's a reason why stealth has always been such a tricky feature to balance even in other games. Characters with such a feature usually end up being labeled as "trash" or "crazy OP." It really takes a while to balance them.

I play this game to escape reality and to have fun. I don't want to do things in game that will just stress me out. I already have enough problems to deal with IRL tyverymuch.

This isn't to say that other classes don't have mechanics they can abuse. They do. But at least they have to work for it to pull it off. With assassins and BDs, it just doesn't seem that way. 

14 hours ago, N3ro said:

You can counter knee kick. You´re just kind of required to predict it / outplay them. If you can though you can counter it with either cancelling it with your f daze, witch is the easiest way, but also can get punished if the destro is fast enough with mashing his tab, he can deflect your daze. Generally destros don´t do that though. Alternatively you can drop a mine and cancel your woodblock with the mine, however you can´t really keep doing that all the time to the same guy... he won´t keep charging into your mine, unless he is a complete retard. And you can also cancel it with your 3 knockdown. Or you can cancel it with your e, if your ping is good enough you can even q it, but usually you won´t get stealth, you can also cancel it with ss.

Knee kick has 30 seconds cd, so if you manage to bait their knee kick abuse those 30 seconds. They can´t do anything to you while you´re woodblocking, except they are close enough to grab you, witch has only 3m range though.

BMs can also cry about sins. I have an alt bm at hm2 without hm skills though. But boy is it sad against what trash sins i sometimes loose with it... Like in a way it´s 'fun' to mock trash sins on my bm since i generally know what they are doing and then i might be able to counter it, required i press the correct button that is not on cd... <.<

This matchup is like REALLY hard for bms atm as they are pretty much required to almost purely play off counter play. And that´s just much harder to do than doing any of the sin offensive moves. So until you meat some pretty decently skilled bms that know what they´re doing, you can completely shut down your brain against bms as a sin and still win against them, much like against kfms, but against kfms it mostly stays that way, even when the kfm is good.

Well bms now are even match after 50 lvl patch n their hm skills.

10 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Well bms now are even match after 50 lvl patch n their hm skills.

It´s not. Maybe with hm z pull, then it might even be slightly bm favored required you never make any mistakes, but make 1 and you´re gone. I´m still not sure about it, as i have not played against it. Happy grinding though (thank god our hm flower is almost completely useless in pvp)! Hm block wasnt enough. We also got hm decoy with it. I´d say hm block is stronger, but again it was not enough, i think.

Like i´m not even really exaggerating making one mistakes usually means you get stunned by the sin and then you´re in a pretty horrible spot unless you where in a pretty amazing spot before. The other way around this does not work as well, because sins have 2 escapes.

Sins second escape isnt something granded but a laxury.

I know sins that use fight spirit not to pve enemies but when stun lock u n start ani on u they do it with spirit n do massive dips.

I liked that idea but im not so pro as to not have my flower hehe.

Well if they fix game cause its unplayable for me ill train to the point that i only have 1 escape n use spirit when enemy dont have tab so i do some big dips during ground combos

11 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Sins second escape isnt something granded but a laxury.

I know sins that use fight spirit not to pve enemies but when stun lock u n start ani on u they do it with spirit n do massive dips.

I liked that idea but im not so pro as to not have my flower hehe.

Well if they fix game cause its unplayable for me ill train to the point that i only have 1 escape n use spirit when enemy dont have tab so i do some big dips during ground combos

"I liked the idea" you make it sound as if it where anything revolutionary to use blue buff.

Well, i won´t stop you from using blue buff. I just think it is not even a choice against anything, but sin, sum and warlock. And reason is not even that you can pve those and you "can´t" pve others. That´s mostly just a coincidence.

Against kfm, bm, bd. You do not need this kind of burst. It´s just pointless. You will kill them anyway, when their tab is down and you stun them. Much easier with hm rmb and possibly hm lmb even.

Against destro and fm you might want to need it, but you cannot take it, because then you probably get rekt unless you´re much better than they are.

I also don´t even really think it´s that good against warlock, flower is probably REQUIRED against really good warlocks.

Archived