about race change voucher

Zodi

25 minutes ago, Els said:

No, it's only race.

qq

why dont they make class changer? -.- its impossible to gear up an alt+HM skills so atleast let us change the class if we`r getting bored of it

I don't think class change should be implemented and they'll never do it. 

Why won't they ever implement it? Easy. They can make more money if you create more chars bec you want another class and you'd probably buy slots expansions. Also think of the wep, they'd have to make a system too to change the wep to your new class. On the other hand, if  you just change sex or race, it's just a appearance alter in deep, which shouldn't have been hard for them to implement since it's just modifying a bit the appearance alter voucher behavior and make a new item out of it. And I don't think anyone would make a new char just to be different sex or race unless they're rich af and have many free time but they'd probably do if they want another class and that means more money for NC. 

Why I don't think it should be implemented? I just find it unfair for those who already have alts on a high level and also for those who don't too that just for the fact of being a high level and put money into the game you can try out any class and master it, since they had to do it since level 1, idk it's hard to explain.

10 minutes ago, Kyrax said:

I don't think class change should be implemented and they'll never do it. 

Why won't they ever implement it? Easy. They can make more money if you create more chars bec you want another class and you'd probably buy slots expansions. Also think of the wep, they'd have to make a system too to change the wep to your new class. On the other hand, if  you just change sex or race, it's just a appearance alter in deep, which shouldn't have been hard for them to implement since it's just modifying a bit the appearance alter voucher behavior and make a new item out of it. And I don't think anyone would make a new char just to be different sex or race unless they're rich af and have many free time but they'd probably do if they want another class and that means more money for NC. 

Why I don't think it should be implemented? I just find it unfair for those who already have alts on a high level and also for those who don't too that just for the fact of being a high level and put money into the game you can try out any class and master it, since they had to do it since level 1, idk it's hard to explain.

If you change class, they need to do something about your HM skills, do you lose everything ? do they give you a skillbook in that case ? Do they give you the corresponding ones ? The same goes for the weapon, do they change your weapon or not ?

Tbh, I'm against class change and lvl up coupons.

Since you already got a char, you can easily farm golds with your strongest char and upgrade your alt gears. 

10 minutes ago, Els said:

If you change class, they need to do something about your HM skills, do you lose everything ? do they give you a skillbook in that case ? Do they give you the corresponding ones ? The same goes for the weapon, do they change your weapon or not ?

Tbh, I'm against class change and lvl up coupons.

Since you already got a char, you can easily farm golds with your strongest char and upgrade your alt gears. 

true.

but not every 1 have the time / patience to gear up new char as a 50+10 645 AP wl i can tell u....i would take ages to gear up a new char to a decent gear (around 550)

I just bought a race change voucher on the store and guess what it doesn´t work.

I can only switch race on 1 Character Warlock Jin to lin.

But thats not what I bought this for.

Was hoping I can change my Blade Dancer into a other race since im not so into Lyn race Characters.

What the point in selling them if I just am able to select the race I could choose in the first place and this for the extremly expensive rate.

Ncsoft give out more informatiom or go down as money grubbing hidden fraudolent company.

This sucks big time.

Ill ask for refund cause of bad information.

For the Op would be nice to be able to change class, but it would say so in the Shop and is unlikely to come.

Dude, are you really serious? From the start me and my clanmates already expected that this race change would be still class restricted. It would take time for all those animations of all skills to be loaded to all toons. You are by far the first person I know who expected that a summoner could morph into a Gon or something like that. It is your fault. If NCsoft give you a refund, good for you. If not you deserve it.

27 minutes ago, Robsai said:

I just bought a race change voucher on the store and guess what it doesn´t work.

I can only switch race on 1 Character Warlock Jin to lin.

But thats not what I bought this for.

Was hoping I can change my Blade Dancer into a other race since im not so into Lyn race Characters.

What the point in selling them if I just am able to select the race I could choose in the first place and this for the extremly expensive rate.

Ncsoft give out more informatiom or go down as money grubbing hidden fraudolent company.

This sucks big time.

Ill ask for refund cause of bad information.

For the Op would be nice to be able to change class, but it would say so in the Shop and is unlikely to come.

I think it was pretty much common sense that it wouldnt work....

Also it was stated that it's class restricted.. or I'm pretty sure it was stated somewhere and people has mentioned it in the forums before it even came out.

Thanks for your agressive white knighting answers sry to say no wonder this game is dying out by such a wonderful community *irony off*.

I spend real life money on an item which isn´t described neither ingame nor on Hp in order to understand this.

I don´t have to watch a livestream to know how an item works what is on the store and im not talking about Hongmoon.

I´ve played several games like gw ,silkroad ,aion ,tera, gw2 for sa few years each and always the description was much more accurate and on the own hp it was very good described. So I can say to you, have a nice game and think if youd like that blade & Soul shuts down end of the year since there will be only a few 100 players left and theyll decide the

cow doesn´t give enough milk anymore, just continue your behaviour against other players (customers of Ncsoft).

Last post ever on this highly toxic forum.

18 minutes ago, Robsai said:

I don´t have to watch a livestream to know how an item works what is on the store and im not talking about Hongmoon.

I´ve played several games like gw ,silkroad ,aion ,tera, gw2 for sa few years each and always the description was much more accurate and on the own hp it was very good described. So I can say to you, have a nice game and think if youd like that blade & Soul shuts down end of the year since there will be only a few 100 players left and theyll decide the cow doesn´t give enough milk anymore, just continue your behaviour against other players (customers of Ncsoft).

Last post ever on this highly toxic forum.

if you've played tera your familiar with racial locked classes. This is no different. They clearly announced that you cant switch out of that.

dc2s9tec_jpg.htmSo what is the sense of this ticket when only 2or 3 classes can change one race that is plain bs.

Sry but tera is one of the worst games I playedso what does tera say about bns it compares apples with tomatoes.

Here is a pic of the big description:URL]

Posting a picture in this forum sucks big time sry but just press f10 and you can read the big description.

• 2 years later...

There def needs to be a voucher that changes both race and class, cause that would be the only way to change your race when you've got a exclusive class. It could have also worked if a class change voucher was enabled, but then you would have to do double the work. And I don't just mean double as in 1 race voucher + 1 class vouch, but more like 1 for race and 2 for classes if yours were race exclusive.

• 4 months later...

This race change voucher is a total rip off. It's more expensive than the character alteration voucher, yet it's use is so much more restrictive that it won't work for over half of the character classes. They should either change this voucher to allow class change so that there is more of a reason to buy it, or sell a class change voucher so that there is a chance for a double sell.

Also, believe it or not, making a whole new character is rarely an alternative for altering a trait of an existing character. To make a new character would involve (if doing it for free) starting the game from scratch, while to do it with the lvl 50 ticket would involve paying 5k NC coins, with corresponding gear but not as many achievements (assuming you are not a newbe). It would also involve having to come up with a new name, and it would take up an extra character slot unless you decide to delete your  previous char.

People who are willing to delete their own chars are rarely willing to buy extra character slots , so that shouldn't be used as a reason against a class change voucher. But in the other hand, people who are willing to have more than 1 or 2 chars might still want to use a lvl 50 ticket, even if they decide to change the class of an old char. Cause while a class change voucher could definitely revitalize an old char that you have gotten tired off with a change of play style, some people will still like to have more than 1 single char at the time, especially if each char get to have different races, names and appearances. 

Archived