RU Blade And Soul

I just found out about it that its official and got the link to their website... and guess what? it looks 100 times better than our website, looks like they have a unique head adornment and weapon to go with VIP membership much like our costume, and to my understanding from the pictures they give gems and belt/bracelet if you buy VIP.

If any russian can go there and translate stuff for us that would be great

Whats next??? we find out RU server gets silverforest on release and more dungeons than us or something???????

I dont know about you, but this pisses me off so much, its not that their website is just MUCH better, its just the NA/EU has the worst website from all the regions,  the worst launcher, is only better than china in gameplay because china is p2w 100% to the bone, hey atleast they show no shame about their p2w and are open about it haha. "NA/EU Won't be p2w" remember that? look at the game right now haha.

the grass is always greener. 

Who cares if the website looks better ( not looked at it) the game play is the same LOL!!!!!  lets play sit and look at the website for 5 hours pfft.

It's a free to play game, suck it up or move on. 

Seeing as how I've rarely spent money to get an advantage, I can safely say this game isn't p2w.

(Bought cinder lands and moon water brilliant keys. That's it. The rest of my spending was cosmetics.)

To me P2W is when the free player averages at around third rate gear while a spending player is maxed out ROFLSTOMPing everything. OFC I know someone will contradict me cause it seems like Iksanun is a paradise. 

I seriously think that P2W doesn't mean what you think it means. I came from the most P2W game ever! Like so P2W that you don't even last 1 second in PVP, and you can't run any of the dungeons because your gear is sh!t! 

They seem to start with 7 classes, so I would think they do not get Silverfrost. Their premium looks like our premium with a couple of square gems thrown in. I don't think RU is getting a special deal as far as the Membership benefits are concerned.

5 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

They seem to start with 7 classes, so I would think they do not get Silverfrost. Their premium looks like our premium with a couple of square gems thrown in. I don't think RU is getting a special deal as far as the Membership benefits are concerned.

Atleast their  "preorder" costume is not trash you know.

Hey i would of said the same about the p2w thing a while ago, untill i saw people who paid money get way waaay ahead in gear, and now the gems, i know gems are VERY hard to get on other versions too but when you make p2w events to get them..... cmon.....

What do you mean who cares about their website? Apparently me, and i bet you a lot more people too, the website =/= the game sure. At this point im waiting to see what RU will do better than na/eu

And by the way "At the request of developers NA and EU regions will be IP blocked from RU"

29 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

I seriously think that P2W doesn't mean what you think it means. I came from the most P2W game ever! Like so P2W that you don't even last 1 second in PVP, and you can't run any of the dungeons because your gear is sh!t! 

And I come from a game where everything is cosmetic. There being different levels of p2w (or pay2progress, pay2advantage, call it what you want) doesn't exclude this game from that group.

The differences I see for now is the costume created for ru version, the gems (rubi and amethyst), belt, bracelet (can be used from lvl 1), the black feather we got for the subscription automatic renewal. Also they are apparently starting with unequalized arena but it will change to equalized in some time. And the running animation is not present in game (they said they will probably add it as a reward for something like arena first places).

Complete disaster atm.

1. Outfits are more expensive than eu.

2. No survey from master Hong.

3. PPl who paid for early access dont get their rewards (outfits and such)

4. Already have terrible queues. Premium users dodnt have queue priority.

5. Shop with soulstones and mats. Half-rng boxes.

6. One daily dash till september.

7. Uneqalized arena.

8. Buggy and glitchy.

9. Uncompleted translation.

10. Preimum accout is cheaper but it falls down if you dont donate every month.

etc, etc, ect.

16 hours ago, Said said:

5. Shop with soulstones and mats. Half-rng boxes.

With as frequently as these materials have been bundled into awful RNG cash grab box events, I'd rather NCWest just add them to the shop outright. It's a bit disingenuous to call other regions "p2w" because they sell these mats in the cash store, when NA/EU pretty much does the same thing, they just smokescreen it by not DIRECTLY letting you pay for the mats you want, which I think is 10x worse.

Archived