Do I still have to farm NSH for pirate stuff or has it been fixed?

BirdSpirit

you could try Bloodshade Harbor cross server the drops are a bit rarer, but you can find people to group with. Silverfrost pretty much killed Moonwater open world dungeons and screwed many players  on servers where most people were already maxed in level and gear when Silverfrost came out.

If after June 1st, the only option for upgrade is the more expensive way, wouldn't more people want to get it done before that date? I feel there are more people doing E Fleet while running it for my accessory upgrades. Not sure about NSH though.

Well the daily challenges have have things like Defeat Poh as part of the 5 you need 4 to get the reward for. That is why you see a boost in people doing them, the problem is the people that NEED the items in order to upgrade are missing these bosses, like Tomb of Exiles, because levels 50's that leisurely do Asura are coming back down to these areas and wiping them out before anyone else can get the drop or credit for DMG% for the quests.

I saw a level 50 just rush through Blackram Narrows (yes it has been in the Daily Challenges twice now) and leave behind the people that NEED that dungeon and they could even get to the final boss to kill it for their drops or credit for the quest, so they had to redo it. I carried them cause why not.

It is just this attitude that NCSoft paid people (sponsored) to play with on YouTube and Twitch so NCSoft/NCWest is to blame for the toxic playstyle in ADDITION to putting those other dungeons and areas for someone too high they should be doing it themselves.

If there is a level 50 player, since that is what it takes to be eligible to do the daily challenges, that cannot solo Blackram Narrows and just leave the cross server dungeon party once you get into the dungeon lobby, or Tomb of Exiles, then uninstall and stop buying game accounts off eBay.

1 hour ago, Jem said:

They are removing the siren/pirate path entirely on June 1st so... IDK if you wanna wait on that or attempt to get that done.

I was mainly talking about accessories. How am I supposed to upgrade then?

Also I already spent pirate emblems on some pirate weapons way before their anouncement. I guess that means they go to waste :/

11 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

I saw a level 50 just rush through Blackram Narrows (yes it has been in the Daily Challenges twice now) and leave behind the people that NEED that dungeon and they could even get to the final boss to kill it for their drops or credit for the quest, so they had to redo it. I carried them cause why not.

There's a bug in Black Ram Narrows. You have to talk to that NPC in that first room. First person to do it gets the credit. Rest get screwed. Just finish run, exit,  and go back in and fight your way to the NPC and talk to them. Thats what I had to do.

Edit: I cant remeber if I had to fight Gubong again or not...

9 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

NSH and Efleet are still necessary.
 Source of Hae Mujin's balls and emblems to help upgrading accessory.  and yes it's kind of weird that in order to upgrade to oathbreaker accessories.. It still has to go with siren path.

Oh great, I haven't got that far into Access yet. this whole weapon fiasco has me rushing to work on it I haven't had time to thing about other gear.

Just now, Shadzar said:

Oh great, I haven't got that far into Access yet. this whole weapon fiasco has me rushing to work on it I haven't had time to thing about other gear.

Just do what you can.  remember that you still need sleep and eat.  Upgrades should be a long term plan.. especially for me who were happen not financially gifted to reap stuff from the last trove event. 

Yeah it's kind of painful though to see ppl with good gear while ours are... meh... My best friend in BnS got so much boost from the event. She got yeti+scorpio SS, true pirate weps and others.. while i struggle with true siren and basic accessories.  When new content out... you can still find me in Efleet and NSH..grinding over and over.

For upgrades.

I started from the cheapest first. Say if the weapon were happen to be cheaper to upgrade.. i will prioritize that over other equipment.  Another tip might be look for the accessory that give most stat boost.. say Attack Power.  I prioritize Bracelet upgrade over other accessories because Oathbreaker bracelet kick so much.

nothing really to prioritize when you are on a server with no soulstones acess due to being on the wrong faction, and bots have all the "easy" access soulstones and EVERY thing takes soulstones or warriors tokens to upgrade.

I can only do Mushin's so many times before I want to punch someone in the face. That is why I camped Porter, Ghastbeak, Durlock and um... the other one one day in Nightshade jsut out of boredom.

Don't forget that Trasher is your source for Enigmatic Belt also which will be needed or upgrade so make sure you do it over and over when it spawns, the drop rate is only about 5% chance from Brilliant Trasher treasure, cause I got about 17 and only saw 3 belts. So yeah, EVERYONE has to do Nightshade a LOT to upgrade accessories and these daily challenges only make it harder on other players that need the stuff still to upgrade.

I been trying to give away pirate rings but nobody seems to need them on my server. (thy say "cannot sell on marketplace" but you can trade them).

It really doesnt make sense to remove the siren/pirate weapon path, yet everything else takes it. So far the only thing i seem to have to buy is the Pirate Belt because it hasnt dropped in Auction Loot or treasures from NSH or BSH, while everything else does. Well I have only seen earrings drop in BSH, no other accessories at all. NSH is still your best location for pirate gear other than weapon.

27 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

Ok so to make this clear, I can farm BSH again to get pirate accessories right? It's been fixed? I don't need to do NSH?

I have seen them drop from the first few bosses, but not Hae Mujin. They will be in the auction loot. More runs through Bloodshade should give more chances for the loot, so if you form a group to farm where everyone gets a piece if they need it, should work fine. But it will still be a grind, what isn't a grind in BnS right?

Archived