Stealth Evade

Title says it, Absolutley no reason to get 40% evasion during stealth.

Its a freaking luck game.

I play fm vs sin and i hit 3 times on "evade" which should have been my opening to combo him.

Instead i have to get combod on, use my team and hope for another round of RNG.

Hitting snowball on counter is basically garbage from last season.

Its like those BM's cancling their block to avoid getting snowballed so i have to wait freaking 36 seconds to do anything.

I dont even wanna talk about the bluebuff garbage thats going on right now but all i can say from that list, RNG evades vs sums and sins is a joke.

Why would they get additional movement speed if they get evade?

Like the purpose of the addtional ms is to not get hit.

10 minutes ago, Moistz said:

we're in stealth invisble it wouldnt make sense if u could hit us so easily

Yeah I agree that's why you can't be targeted and have 100% movement speed, only way to hit you out is with skillfully aimed AoE skills that possibly have cooldowns and you have to aim ahead of where he is going thanks to ping. But then you hit him and all you see is evade 3 times in a row and he hits you with a stun only possible in stealth.

The "use your movement properly"-argument is also kind of busted against fm tbh. How exactly do you expect me to "outmovement" a fms impact? WASD won´t do the trick... If the fm can aim only A LITTLE BIT, you WILL NOT be able to dodge the hit with WASD. So you have ss, e and well that´s it. So you use your ss to engage and if that does not do it your f too. You usually cannot use your e, because it has too much cooldown and you need it to cleanse chill inside combos. And the ss > f thingy is not even uncountable what if they e/q away? And ive even had fms DEFLECTING IT with their fire aoe. But tbh you don´t even need to counter this, just use one of your 2 escapes preferably your ss, because it´s well stronger and you´ll win anyway unless you f*ck up badly. But then again YOU CAN counter this, you have your ways, but unlike it is for BMS and KFMs for you this is absolutely not a requirement to win the match!

And also when you dodge an fms grab for instance with your q, if they are fast enough they can hit you with impact BEFORE you´re able to do anything at all!

So basically my only way to get stealth and hit them once is if they are good enough is if they hit into my hm decoy (witch they don´t if they are good enough lol) and then i MIGHT be able to "combo" them assuming they have no frost orbits on them, or i don´t have a chill stack, or if i do my 24 seconds e dodge is ready to remove it and also assuming they have practically wasted their 2 dodges for idk what before.

I´ve seen actual good sins use x stealth against fms, even though the x projectile shield is like really good, because obviously fms have a lot of projectiles, thing is that does not really win you the match.. like not at all. And you know what their reasoning for x stealth is? It´s "if you get hit you loose anyway". Why that? Well, you get hit and then they end up with anywhere from 1 to 3 frost orbits and you can forget about doing things to the fm until those are gone, witch takes... well 30 seconds or you get hit by a combo and they detonate them.

The funniest fms are those who are playing with the stall/camper devine vail and the regen tab ice and the y ice aoe thingy and they just keep camping inside their aoes, or that bubble. Then at the end of the match they are like "op sin winning by timer" when i won with a score of 100k to 40k... yeah obviously i was the one stalling the game all that time when the score looks like this...

I'll make it short for you:

If you have a problem with assassins stealth evade as a FM then you need to improve your skill lvl on your FM because one thing is sure: a good FM will NEVER loose to a good SIN simply because your kit fcks us up so badly.

On 4/5/2016 at 1:40 AM, glaphen said:

Yeah I agree that's why you can't be targeted and have 100% movement speed, only way to hit you out is with skillfully aimed AoE skills that possibly have cooldowns and you have to aim ahead of where he is going thanks to ping. But then you hit him and all you see is evade 3 times in a row and he hits you with a stun only possible in stealth.

They should remove evasion during stealth, but also make assassins invisible completely. Even if you are in stealth, people can see you :)

Hi i main a sin n recently make fm to learn how they work my fm is 40lvl never lost in arena from sin even though im 40 lvl n earlier lvls like 30+.

Just ice aoe  then trying to bait sin use his decoy then u have 8 secs to burst him not to mentioned right click ice n getting frost orbs

Archived