Disconnected from server

IntX

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Naramnarana said:

Ok, now step by step. You realize as a softwaresupplier something is wrong. What do you do? Create a patch. Then the patch has to be installed, and if it is an ermergency the deployment of the patch has to happen as soon as possible. During the patch creation you normally plan the deployment. And when you know the time when the patch is going to be deplyed you have the 5 minutes to create a system message. Know what I mean?

Yeah i know it. Nice that you explain a Hot Fix, but now normally a Hot Fix in MMOs want to be integrated asap (as youve written). And here is the Problem, they rolled it out and THEN they got the emergency. 

So it means after the Hot Fix for something else something went wrong. And for that we have this downtime right now.

2 minutes ago, TheFaceGR said:

for your mistake will give us gift ok? :) this is not funny... :(

You really now want a gift for a downtime in a Free to Play Game?.. You got to be kidding me. This game is one of the best F2P Games I've ever played, and when there is a rare downtime, then let it be. Go somewhere else, play something else or lay down and cry. But don't write such ridiculous demands..

Just now, BS said:

Yap.

You can't go wrong when you are a pro.

A 44mb patch that brings down your servers on a Friday night!

I smell some serious "backend" issues....!

Actually, those who don't do jack squat are the ones that can't go wrong. And you know who didn't do anything wrong on this patch? You.

8 minutes ago, BeaterKirito said:

You really now want a gift for a downtime in a Free to Play Game?.. You got to be kidding me. T

Costs them nothing. It's not like those silver coins are real silver, you know.

And shows goodwill, which is important.

4 minutes ago, Zachariasz said:

Incompetent as always ncsoft. You didn't screw up anything recently, so I guess it was high time.

Yeah perfect People like you cant do anything wrong, even a Hot Fix would be Perfect every time and it would never come to any emergency cause of you.

16 minutes ago, BeaterKirito said:

You really now want a gift for a downtime in a Free to Play Game?.. You got to be kidding me. This game is one of the best F2P Games I've ever played, and when there is a rare downtime, then let it be. Go somewhere else, play something else or lay down and cry. But don't write such ridiculous demands..

You got to be kidding us? Since when is a F2P game not rich? It's x10000 more wealthy than any console game to which you only give few dollars one time. I bet thousands of players buy NC coins on a regular basis and have already spent few hundreds of real cash, so they're more cashgrabbers than a poor company.

• NCSOFT

As a reminder:

We understand how frustrating it is to be unable to log into the game, but please refrain from making rude and offensive comments. Any posts in violation of the Code of Conduct will be moderated. 

1 minute ago, Rukkirii said:

As a reminder:

We understand how frustrating it is to be unable to log into the game, but please refrain from making rude and offensive comments. Any posts in violation of the Code of Conduct will be moderated. 

Got the patch and have logged in to the game! Thanks for the fix and keep up the good work ^.^

2 minutes ago, Xellon said:

My game just now crashed but it was working fine when this topic was first created. It looks like I was forced to update. Perhaps an emergency kick or something.

Same here no issues till the fix kicked me out...

1 hour ago, Corvant said:

This community is seriously weird.

I mean, yes it can be frustrating to want to play and not being able to. But it's a freaking friday night. Go out with your friends while the game is down, find a girl/guy, make babies, return and play. For god's sake man...

Also for the people that go "Oh they should never make a mistake"... I suppose you never do either. I wonder with so many perfect people out there why everything is screwed up... oh right, everyone else's fault.

Seriously, sit down, have a cigarrette, or a drink, or a banana, let them work. Jesus Christ.

*Insert Thank you gif*

Archived