Increasing Attack Power Question

Lathalia

Hi! :)

I have this noob question about attack power. I've tried googling it, but I couldn't really find an answer. People got angry in dungeons and left because apparently my AP is low for my level (lvl 48 HM 1 with 310 AP). My weapon is stuck at true infernal stage and accesories at awakened infernal stage, I don't have enough gold to get Moonwater transformation stones, so I wanted to craft them myself, but to get soulstones and other materials, I need to do the pvp dailies and dungeons, but people won't stop mentioning my AP everywhere I go. :\ I'm kinda new to high level stuff, because I always start playing a low level once I reach around 45. xD But I decided to get to end game for a change. :)

Anyway, is there another way to increase attack power? I just figured out gems can give it too, but they cost too much... I also don't have the, uhm is it called Siren Bracelet? It drops from Bloodshade Harbor, right? I've tried doing that, but we died at a boss and everyone left. xD But since someone got mad about my low AP again, Í won't do it again unless I really need to. I'd really appreciate helpfull answers! ^_^

Tell those people to suck it , literally;

Run the 24 man zones and save your gold eventually overtime you will have saved enough gold to buy your x-form stones, and soulstones right from the broker, until you can see daylight and sustainability to handle the endgame content at a decent pace. 

Have fun and Game on.

When you hit 45, you should have had enough gold and resources to get to True Profane relatively easy at around 352 AP, 310 is really low for the high end activities, like OneYouHate said, run the 24 man's for a couple of days and you should have enough money for upgrades.

It sounds like you might not be managing your money very well.  Are you selling your gold for nCoin, or buying fluff items as a priority?  By level 45 it should have been almost impossible (from quests alone) to not have enough gold for the moonstones and to upgrade to profane weapons.

One tip is to not bid on items that drop in instances unless they are required for your progress.  You can also waste a lot of gold early on by spending 20s here and 20s there on soul shield drops from instances.

4 hours ago, OneYouHate said:

Tell those people to suck it , literally;

Run the 24 man zones and save your gold eventually overtime you will have saved enough gold to buy your x-form stones, and soulstones right from the broker, until you can see daylight and sustainability to handle the endgame content at a decent pace. 

Have fun and Game on.

Ty a lot for the tips :)

3 hours ago, Archess said:

When you hit 45, you should have had enough gold and resources to get to True Profane relatively easy at around 352 AP, 310 is really low for the high end activities, like OneYouHate said, run the 24 man's for a couple of days and you should have enough money for upgrades.

2 hours ago, PatchKid said:

It sounds like you might not be managing your money very well.  Are you selling your gold for nCoin, or buying fluff items as a priority?  By level 45 it should have been almost impossible (from quests alone) to not have enough gold for the moonstones and to upgrade to profane weapons.

I actually didn't waste any gold on anything like that, don't even know how to exchange ncoin with it. xD

About the soulshields, I only bid on them in purple dungeons, but I usually stop around 2 silver :/ I always do all the quests in every area and am currently in the beginning in silverfrost. I had around 20 gold and spent around 6.5 gold on a transformation stone, and made a stupid mistake by buying the merry potter thing for 10 because I wanted to make the stones myself :/

But thx guys for the replies, I'll do the 24 man zones. :) 

Going to lvl 50 should net you another 20-30 or so gold from the quests so you should be fine and on your way to 352, save some money to get a 25 ap Sparkling Pentagonal Diamond with Attack Power <- important, dont buy an Additional Damage version, save for a week and you will be hitting 400 ap quite easely, also the levels and hongmoon levels will drastically increase your AP on its own.

You should be gtg, keep it up ^^

8 hours ago, Archess said:

Going to lvl 50 should net you another 20-30 or so gold from the quests so you should be fine and on your way to 352, save some money to get a 25 ap Sparkling Pentagonal Diamond with Attack Power <- important, dont buy an Additional Damage version, save for a week and you will be hitting 400 ap quite easely, also the levels and hongmoon levels will drastically increase your AP on its own.

You should be gtg, keep it up ^^

Oh I didn't know all that, thank you so much for all the info! :D

3 hours ago, staahpxDD said:

Purple Siren accessories comes from Blackram Supply Chain 6 man/E.Fleet Supply Chain 24 man
Purple Pirate accessories is from Bloodshade Harbor 6 man/Nightshade 24man

And thank you for clearing that up for me. :) 

You could try making sparkling pentagonal diamonds if you choose to put one or several of your alts into the Radiant Ring guild. You only need lvl2 to make sparkling pentagonal diamonds. Start by making brilliant triangular diamond pouches then go onto sparkling pentagonal. Triangular gem fragments are super cheap, about 2 copper each, pentagonal fragments are about 30+ copper. Alternatively buy fragment pouches, specificly Stylish Fragment Pouches, usually around the same price as one pentagonal fragment but you get up to 4 pentagonal and several square and triangular fragments as well. Only time consuming part is getting the granite, which you can only get 10 per 40min, which converts into 5 polished granite. You need 25 to make one sparkling diamond. You'll also need cinderlands thorn, to make both the refiner and the diamond. You can get 2 per run from Daggerbeak Rookery dungeon, most people will pass on it in cross server dungeon. Also note you won't always get the 25 atk power gem, there's 5 different types of diamonds you can get.

Siren bracelet specifically comes from poharans chest in 24man E. fleet. You could also buy it from market, at the time of posting it's around 80-90 silver. There's 2 potential set of stats you can get from it. One is has threat and the other has atk power.

Soul stone dailies can be soloed, so you don't have to worry about what people say and do it at your own pace. Tomb of exiles gives 2 soul stone, the beach in Hogshead Pasture gives a total of 3, altho it might be difficult to solo the faction npc guarding the collection nodes. Mistywoods dailies give minimum of 10-14 stones if you ignore the kill 10 opposing players quest, killing the 2 faction named npcs might also be difficult but usually there's people there willing to party just to get the quest kill.

My advice: Definitely complete the storyline campaign quests first! The yellow quests themselves are not too hard to do even with medium gear, and they reward you lots of Oathbreaker accessories which should be better than what you have at the moment - no upgrading needed. Then at lvl 50 you can go back to all the lvl 45 content and you will have an easier time farming all the basic upgrading stuff. And less comments about your AP, though I completely agree that these things should be ignored consequently. AP does not make you a better player, and being new is no reason to be excluded. How can you learn the dungeons if no one takes you along! >.<

I have over 400AP at 48 @@ Mind you I put in a 25attack power gem and all my weapons and accessories all require blackram drops to upgrade. at the very least get a 8 attack power gem. It should not cost that much and will boost your damage by a lot.

Thank you Shuchin for your advice! :)

About the being new and stuff, yea I agree, I wish people were helpful like people here instead of making mean comments. xD

2 hours ago, spongemike said:

at the very least get a 8 attack power gem. It should not cost that much and will boost your damage by a lot.

Thanks for the reply. :) I couldn't find it though, there are so many gems, even if I select a certain category there's still like over the 15 pages, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. xD But I joined the radiant ring guild to eventually make them myself, following another player's advice. I'll get them eventually. :D

On 4/18/2016 at 9:31 AM, Lathalia said:

I have this noob question about attack power. I've tried googling it, but I couldn't really find an answer. People got angry in dungeons and left because apparently my AP is low for my level (lvl 48 HM 1 with 310 AP). My weapon is stuck at true infernal stage and accesories at awakened infernal stage, I don't have enough gold to get Moonwater transformation stones, so I wanted to craft them myself, but to get soulstones and other materials, I need to do the pvp dailies and dungeons, but people won't stop mentioning my AP everywhere I go. :\ I'm kinda new to high level stuff, because I always start playing a low level once I reach around 45. xD But I decided to get to end game for a change. :)

Anyway, is there another way to increase attack power? I just figured out gems can give it too, but they cost too much... I also don't have the, uhm is it called Siren Bracelet? It drops from Bloodshade Harbor, right? I've tried doing that, but we died at a boss and everyone left. xD But since someone got mad about my low AP again, Í won't do it again unless I really need to. I'd really appreciate helpfull answers! ^_^

You can go through the new content using Profane weapon seen it does along with infernal accessories. Just finish all the story line and the blue extra's. You will get a decent amount of gold. Depending on what server your on I can lend a hand if you would like. 

35 minutes ago, Lathalia said:

Thank you Shuchin for your advice! :)

About the being new and stuff, yea I agree, I wish people were helpful like people here instead of making mean comments. xD

Thanks for the reply. :) I couldn't find it though, there are so many gems, even if I select a certain category there's still like over the 15 pages, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. xD But I joined the radiant ring guild to eventually make them myself, following another player's advice. I'll get them eventually. :D

search diamond I think is call square diamond? Remember get attack power not additional damage.

13 hours ago, hiyabusared said:

You can go through the new content using Profane weapon seen it does along with infernal accessories. Just finish all the story line and the blue extra's. You will get a decent amount of gold. Depending on what server your on I can lend a hand if you would like. 

Thanks for the reply and thank you so much for the offer! But I think it won't be that hard, because I always quest together with my BF. ^_^ He has the same stats as me though, but I'll be fine. xD But in case you still wanted to know, I play on Ebon Hall (EU). :)

12 hours ago, spongemike said:

search diamond I think is call square diamond? Remember get attack power not additional damage.

Yep I just found it! Thank you! :D

And for the ones still reading this, thank you for all the helpful tips and advices and all the information I needed! ^_^

If you are to buy a diamond, I suggest you search for the Sparkling Pentagonal AP one. 25 AP right there, which is VERY helpful to reach the 400AP mark easily. Costs 15 gold or so in Marketplace, but it's well worth the investment.

1 minute ago, Tsuchiryu said:

If you are to buy a diamond, I suggest you search for the Sparkling Pentagonal AP one. 25 AP right there, which is VERY helpful to reach the 400AP mark easily. Costs 15 gold or so in Marketplace, but it's well worth the investment.

Yea, someone mentioned it, but it's too expensive, because I don't have the gold yet. And I picked up the radiant ring guild so I can craft them myself someday. :) But thanks for the reply. ^_^

47 minutes ago, Lathalia said:

Yea, someone mentioned it, but it's too expensive, because I don't have the gold yet. And I picked up the radiant ring guild so I can craft them myself someday. :) But thanks for the reply. ^_^

Just saying, but crafting it yourself is ussually more expensive then buying one and be done with it, with crafting you can be at it for days and try after try and get not the desired Gem and lose gold at each attempt.

Ive tried this and after 12 tries i just bought one.

1 hour ago, Archess said:

Just saying, but crafting it yourself is ussually more expensive then buying one and be done with it, with crafting you can be at it for days and try after try and get not the desired Gem and lose gold at each attempt.

Ive tried this and after 12 tries i just bought one.

Oh really? I'll see how far I get with the guild, but I'll keep that in mind. :)

On 18.04.2016 г. at 4:31 PM, Lathalia said:

I have this noob question about attack power. I've tried googling it, but I couldn't really find an answer. People got angry in dunge.............

make e fleet and night shade harbor. u can solo 90% of the quests . make the blue 4 dung . u can make blood shade harbor then u have 30k+ hp .

but mostly . make the faction quests every day . sell some of the SS for gold . or craft moonstones . make pvp dailys for beans .

this all. its maybe 3h a day  . 4 ? 5 ? whatever .

On 4/20/2016 at 8:23 PM, rocnogi said:

make e fleet and night shade harbor. u can solo 90% of the quests . make the blue 4 dung . u can make blood shade harbor then u have 30k+ hp . but mostly . make the faction quests every day . sell some of the SS for gold . or craft moonstones . make pvp dailys for beans . this all. its maybe 3h a day  . 4 ? 5 ? whatever .

Thanks for the reply. :) Yep I'm doing that everyday now, it's going pretty well now. :D 

Archived