Yeti cave "secret boss"

MyEpicName

because none of them did the trick to make him spawn which is simple

1º dont attack first boss with skill before he fell, only use snowballs.

2º clean all mushroons in the road, before break the pillar

3º dont kill any minion that spawn with 2k hp each, after you kill the big hunter boss before yeti room.

thats all.

57 minutes ago, UItima Aion said:

because none of them did the trick to make him spawn which is simple

1º dont attack first boss with skill before he fell, only use snowballs.

2º clean all mushroons in the road, before break the pillar

3º dont kill any minion that spawn with 2k hp each, after you kill the big hunter boss before yeti room.

thats all.

Thats totall bullshit.I did many runs in Taiwan killing / not killing whatever and he spawned often.Thing is probably in later patch they deleted him just like they removed stinger stacks,ornaments and tablets from 6 man version.

6 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Thats totall bullshit.I did many runs in Taiwan killing / not killing whatever and he spawned often.Thing is probably in later patch they deleted him just like they removed stinger stacks,ornaments and tablets from 6 man version.

It's like when they removed the Dark/Light paths in Act IV. Or the 4-man version of Moonwater Heroic dungeons. So yeah, wouldn't be the first time they remove something from game to make it more streamlined/linear, so why not remove a secret boss spawn? There have been precedent for this kind of thing, as I've pointed out with the other examples.

Archived