People, lend me ears! is this reportable?

So 2 weeks ago I went to BSH with guy "Dei***" and his clannies. and LD BD dropped. I asked him about book. Is he selling and splitting it? Or we will bid it?

I thought he was splitting it...... ANYWAY HE DIDNT GAVE ME AN ANSWER. AND JUST TOOK BOOK AND USED IT. LITERARY STOLE FROM ME.

So I got raged and left clan. then he began saying "sorry man, I will pay 33g to you"

so I accepted.

then someone in that *Cricket* "tem*****" clan insulted me and I left AGAIN.

2weeks passed. HE NEVER PAID IT.

Meanwhile, I had pellets being crafted and it is MINE. He recognized fact that it is MINE and he will let me to retrieve it.

AND ITS GONE. HE USED THEM ALL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meanwhile, He owes 100 soulstones too. OF COURSE NEVER PAID IT BACk.

-

People, is this enough for ticket? Should I report this guy?

Remove his name from your post.

You can report him for scamming, they'll make a little note on his account and you won't get anything for it... If a few other people report him he may get banned for a day or two.

Your own fault honestly.

You left the clan by your own choice since you were angry.

Yes, you did start crafting the HM pellets but you left on your own will. None of them kicked you themselves.

By all means, you cannot report this, it'll just be a waste of time on your part.

*I kinda shock when some folks don't believe their real life relative but trusting someone over the internet cause of their "promises"...

**Back to OP post: It's your own fault, move on and learn from your mistake. NCsoft won't do anything about that instead they will laugh their ass off if you're going to file a report. 

2 minutes ago, weridhamster said:

Thanks for advice ppl. However, you guys are missing one fact. Taking Hongmoon book without getting full consent is bannable in Korea.

This isn't Korea.

1 hour ago, weridhamster said:

Thanks for advice ppl. However, you guys are missing one fact. Taking Hongmoon book without getting full consent is bannable in Korea.

Are you sure about that? That sounds bs to me. Either way it's extremely unlikely to be punishable here. Especially when they never said they were going to split. I mean how are you going to get full consent when most people don't bloody talk in dungeon runs in the first place. Even then the word of other people doesn't hold much value. That's not to say it isn't a shitty thing to do.

sorry to tell you but your SOL. 

Never trust anyone unless u know them personally.

That has always been my rule... 

I was once in a dng where the BM book dropped. 

The other guys were like, we can make so much more money if we auction it, let us do it.

I laughed at them and started the bid at 150g basically saying F U, i dont trust you.  

Then someone else in the party not in there guild followed my bid and laughed at them too and up'd the bid to 300g.

Of course we got yelled and cussed at saying how we were all weak and didnt contribute anything, but we didnt care. 

The other guy ended up winning the auction because those 2 guildies didnt have enough to beat him.  

I find out later they scam'd a poor soul out another book.  

So lesson learned, dont trust anyone unless u know them.  And when in doubt, and its valuable, stake your entire fortune on it.   

3 hours ago, weridhamster said:

1. Last time I checked, we're NA.

2. I doubt that's even true.

Archived