Sooo how much of a requirement is a guild?

dmoe33

So as we know we got guild crafting in the silverfrost update which has some prt koo stuff but as someone who has been guildless since launch ive been obviously missing out on some good things such as the HM LB what i wanna know is there no other way to get the HM LB? How much am i exactly missing? Why do u HAVE to be in guilds to get things so significant? 

Replies appreciated 

4 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

So as we know we got guild crafting in the silverfrost update which has some prt koo stuff but as someone who has been guildless since launch ive been obviously missing out on some good things such as the HM LB what i wanna know is there no other way to get the HM LB? How much am i exactly missing? Why do u HAVE to be in guilds to get things so significant? 

Replies appreciated 

Yes, there is no other way to get HM LMB, you need the guild crafted item. However if you're super-allergic to people you can create your own clan, level it to 2 (takes a small amount of gold and soulstones), and craft it with yourself & an alt.

19 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Yes, there is no other way to get HM LMB, you need the guild crafted item. However if you're super-allergic to people you can create your own clan, level it to 2 (takes a small amount of gold and soulstones), and craft it with yourself & an alt.

hmmm so how much is a small amount? does it scale with the amount of ppl in the clan? how much does the pill cost?

29 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Replies appreciated 

Lmaooo same here, i got max naryu and max lv 45 gears but i never joined a clan.  Still i have to ask, what is HM LMB?

2 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Lmaooo same here, i got max naryu and max lv 45 gears but i never joined a clan.  Still i have to ask, what is HM LMB?

Ur hogmoon skill for ur LMB button so it depends which class u are

51 minutes ago, Enhance said:

He need clan rank 3, thats 5 members.

34 minutes ago, Morcra said:

eh i hate the guild system in this game. the contributions needed are just borderline crazy and theres almost no place for just a casual guild.

Can you explain? I wasnt in any guild, so I dont know what you mean.

7 minutes ago, zorz767 said:

Can you explain? I wasnt in any guild, so I dont know what you mean.

For increase rank of the guild you need give tons of resources like soulstones and others items. Is the only way to increase rank, so it really need hardcore dedication from the members. They all need farm and give the items to the guild to increase the rank.

14 minutes ago, VRock said:

For increase rank of the guild you need give tons of resources like soulstones and others items. Is the only way to increase rank, so it really need hardcore dedication from the members. They all need farm and give the items to the guild to increase the rank.

Not so much for first levels, maybe a few hundred soulstones.

Here's the pellet itself:

5IOZrHg.png

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

Not so much for first levels, maybe a few hundred soulstones.

Here's the pellet itself:

5IOZrHg.png

thx, btw how i get the yellow flower(jar)?

I went see the requirements, don't know if they are update but here they are.

Clan Rank  Level Up Requirement Clan Benefits
Clan Rank 1
  • Clan creation
  • 50 Copper
  • 50 max clan members
  • Clan Vault
  • Clan Noticeboard
Clan Rank 2
  • 2 or more clan members
  • 1 Gold
  • 10 Faction Insignias
  • Small Workshop
Clan Rank 3
  • 5 or more clan members
  • 3 Gold
  • 10 Faction Insignias
  • 60 max clan

so 

22 minutes ago, VRock said:

t

Clan Rank 1
  • Clan creation
  • 50 Copper
  • 50 max clan members
  • Clan Vault
  • Clan Noticeboard
Clan Rank 2
  • 2 or more clan members
  • 1 Gold
  • 10 Faction Insignias
  • Small Workshop
Clan Rank 3
  • 5 or more clan members
  • 3 Gold
  • 10 Faction Insignias
  • 60 max clan

so 

Completely outdated, the clan rank 2 and 3 require a lot more gold and soulstones.

Also, I believe it's not possible to craft the pellet unless you have atleast 3 people. In the screenshot that Enhance posted, you see a list of crafting guilds.

Your clan members need to have contracts with all of those guilds, and all of them have to be atleast level 3.

1 hour ago, VRock said:

thx, btw how i get the yellow flower(jar)?

I went see the requirements, don't know if they are update but here they are.

Clan Rank 1
  • Clan creation
  • 50 Copper
  • 50 max clan members
  • Clan Vault
  • Clan Noticeboard
Clan Rank 2
  • 2 or more clan members
  • 1 Gold
  • 10 Faction Insignias
  • Small Workshop
Clan Rank 3
  • 5 or more clan members
  • 3 Gold
  • 10 Faction Insignias
  • 60 max clan

so 

So this means I can create 1 person clan and have free extra vault space?

29 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

Also, I believe it's not possible to craft the pellet unless you have atleast 3 people. In the screenshot that Enhance posted, you see a list of crafting guilds.

Your clan members need to have contracts with all of those guilds, and all of them have to be atleast level 3.

You only need 2 people for that, as 2 of those guilds are crafting and 3 gathering.

6 minutes ago, zorz767 said:

So this means I can create 1 person clan and have free extra vault space?

Nope, the "clan vault" is actually just a name for clan bank (where you collect gold/soulstones/etc). You can't take items or gold from it.

So you cant buy hm lmb from the chieve vendor ? For some reason I was under the impression all of the currently available ones would be available there. 

If this is true it is super lame and VERY discouraging. 

Archived