Awakened Infernal in BSH

RudeBwoii

http://imgur.com/SaRqlYU

Somebody please explain to me what this garbage  is doing in BSH? not like its even the red ones... its the *cricket*ing blue ones that everyone at lvl 6 can get... so basically this dude is telling me that he can do BSH at lvl 36? on top of that the minions killed him like 3 times at the start... and this hommie refused to leave the party, saying that he needed his dailiy before update... now seriously, i know for sure that he will be bouncing around parties for the next few hours because if he was so adamant to not leave our party  then i know damn well these kind of players will try to worm their way into other ppl's dungeons with their gear that isnt even fit to do blue dungeons /Rant.

2 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Level 36's can't get dailies for Poh/BSH - not until after they've done the quests after Poharan's invitation, which isn't received until after at least lvl 43.

ur missing the point... i am talking about his weapon being equivalent to that which a lvl 36 uses.

I always saw party maker as an unspoken contract; you deal with what you get or you leave the party. Want a good party each time? Get a guild or friends to run with you.

At this point I would expect anything in party maker, so I can't really complain if I decide to use it.

48 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

I always saw party maker as an unspoken contract; you deal with what you get or you leave the party. Want a good party each time? Get a guild or friends to run with you.

At this point I would expect anything in party maker, so I can't really complain if I decide to use it.

thats true... but 259 atk lvl and a lvl 36 weapon with no atk power diamond in endgame dungeon??

If you want full True Pirate 6 man easy mode go pre-made. in Pugs you will get this, however I have more gripes over people leaving because some people kill the trash to the first mini boss. The amount of times I see ONE person run off into the yonder and 5 others try to follow WITHOUT aggroing ANY of these in turn is more of a train wreck. But yes I do agree that you shouldn't be here until in true profane (even this gets grief) with atk power 25 gem.

10 hours ago, RudeBwoii said:

Somebody please explain to me what this garbage  is doing in BSH?

/Rant.

LMAO, I guess you aren't used to BnS yet. Guy likely is rushing to L45 for the event, didn't bother upgrading, and is trying to get geared up with limited amount of time left.

Keep playing and you will see tons of carries when you are at L50+HM.

At best, could be a matter of inexperience and thinking Awakened Infernal will be good enough. At worst, it's some entitled asshat hoping to get carried. It can go either way with PUGs.

2 hours ago, MGT said:

But yes I do agree that you shouldn't be here until in true profane (even this gets grief) with atk power 25 gem.

Ever since I put 25 AP Diamond on my True Profane, I never got grief about it. There's no reason for it, really.

Archived