Why are Summoners shown no love in 50 PvP?

Ryjian

25 minutes ago, Ghayatea said:

All you need to do as summoner is to play around your low cd gat grapple. Why do you cry if u got alot of sustain and tools to survive and do this? anyways 18s cat grapple is next level BS, what is so hard to play around it?

Tell that to all the Korean Summoners on level50, oh wait, even tho this thread is about level 50, you keep talking about lvl45.

How about, you inform yourself about the state of the Summoners in Korea, like really inform yourself, not just open a win traded list of players.

But then again, we would come back to the arguments about Sums beeing good now, so they have get punished for that, it's only fair, right?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Travolta said:

Tell that to all the Korean Summoners on level50, oh wait, even tho this thread is about level 50, you keep talking about lvl45.

How about, you inform yourself about the state of the Summoners in Korea, like really inform yourself, not just open a win traded list of players.

But then again, we would come back to the arguments about Sums beeing good now, so they have get punished for that, it's only fair, right?

Hate to say this bud, but no one cares, you have had your lime light for long enough.

Wow, all this negativity towards summoner, lol. I find it very........ "Hilarious" how all these replies think i'm talking about the current state of the game in NA when i'm clearly talking about level 50 HM 10+. This shows that not only all of you except Travolta obviously can't read, but the "few" of you,  i guess, are poor sorry victims of summoners in your early.....arena adventures. I also like the argument "It's the easiest class", Yes! You are correct! For PvE, PvP is a different story, this is common sense.......which is absent for some individuals.  Others are just basement dwellers trying to be "Trollish" with their very sarcastic comments. And lastly another thing i find highly amusing is how everyone complains about summoners when you have other classes that can kill you, 100-0 in 2-3 seconds with ani-cancel combos. Lol but yet, "Omg cat grapple OP!" is basically the same as "Hi i'm a KFM, let me stunlock you and work my 3RF magic and poof your dead in 3 seconds! Yea i know! A lot faster than summoner!". This is why i listed CC #'s. When you have more CC it's easier to "Catch" opponent's when they blow their escape and combo them.

11 minutes ago, amorent said:

You equalise cat's grapple  to kfm's 3rf and ani-cancelling? No wonder, noone takes summoners seriously. Summoners should be nerfed to the ground and remain there forever.

It happens at lvl 50 and HM 10, can't wait.

you know you're biased when it's only worth a footnote in your whinepost about CC that your class holds the strongest CC in the game which, for irrational reasons, has half the CD of its only counter.

it's also kinda telling when you are plat without knowing your classes strongpoints and have to look up enemy CC in bnstree to argue about it.

1 hour ago, Fuz said:

Good.
You'll have to finally learn to play.

Yeah, and once they learned how to play, even better than a master silver player like you, they are still not going to get anywhere since the class won't allow it. 

But bro, all you people crying about Summoners are STILL going to get rekt  by Summmoners rofl. The reasons why YOU people lose aren't going to go away with a weaker Summoner. Every Summoner will still roll the floor with you, the only issue they will have is with high level play where the class balance will actually kick in.

You get that? People like you aren't losing to Summoners because they are overpowered, but you will learn that the hard way come 50 don't worry. Before you decide to come back in here to cry about how Summoners didn't change a bit, remember my post, it will show you the player who really has to learn how to play. You WILL get owned by Summoners the same way your salt gets carried at lvl45, the same mechanics/problems which make so many ppl cry out in tears will still be in play. Man, what I would give to see ur face when that time comes.

Just now, Shukran said:

ahhhhh a summoner who enjoys imagining how others can suffer because of him or his class... like they care...ahhhhh

it is not korea. it is EU/NA. 

the way summoners climbed ladder with no effort will be repayed at 50 by teaching them how to sweat for their precious ladder points.

Really, the issues will only come when we will try to get top100 etc.

We are still going to get our freelo from you, thanks btw. always like some free points to get to plat easy.

And while you are at it, can you give my Cat a massage?

16 minutes ago, Travolta said:

Yeah, and once they learned how to play, even better than a master silver player like you, they are still not going to get anywhere since the class won't allow it. 

But bro, all you people crying about Summoners are STILL going to get rekt  by Summmoners rofl. The reasons why YOU people lose aren't going to go away with a weaker Summoner. Every Summoner will still roll the floor with you, the only issue they will have is with high level play where the class balance will actually kick in.

You get that? People like you aren't losing to Summoners because they are overpowered, but you will learn that the hard way come 50 don't worry. Before you decide to come back in here to cry about how Summoners didn't change a bit, remember my post, it will show you the player who really has to learn how to play. You WILL get owned by Summoners the same way your salt gets carried at lvl45, the same mechanics/problems which make so many ppl cry out in tears will still be in play. Man, what I would give to see ur face when that time comes.

ahhhhh a summoner who enjoys imagining how others can suffer because of him or his class... like they care...ahhhhh

it is not korea. it is EU/NA. 

the way summoners climbed ladder with no effort will be repayed at 50 by teaching them how to sweat for their precious ladder points.

27 minutes ago, Travolta said:

Really, the issues will only come when we will try to get top100 etc.

We are still going to get our freelo from you, thanks btw. always like some free points to get to plat easy.

And while you are at it, can you give my Cat a massage?

you are the ones who cry about "i have to proper play the game at lvl 50, no more keyboard smashing".

so, enjoy the freelo.

28 minutes ago, Shukran said:

Ok, since obviously all the haters in this thread can't understand this, let me break this exact quote down for you. Yes, this is NA/EU. Sadly, there are NOT many good actual PvPer's in arena. With this being said and the massive amount of bots in 1 v 1 up to Platinum, you have individuals who completely suck at PvP get carried up to Platinum by destroyer Bots with "No effort at all",...ha, i like that one. You say Summoners will be repayed at 50, barely. It's only at High Tier PvP against others "Who know how to play their class and counter Summoner" that summoners will have a very very hard time. I'm not going to sweat for my points going against low tier PvPer's who got carried all the way up by bots and when they face an actual player, they whine and cry in arena lobby chat at how "OP Summoners" are because they are complete crap at playing their class. These are also the exact same people that post garbage comments on the forums.

8 minutes ago, Ryjian said:

Ok, since obviously all the haters in this thread can't understand this, let me break this exact quote down for you. Yes, this is NA/EU. Sadly, there are NOT many good actual PvPer's in arena. With this being said and the massive amount of bots in 1 v 1 up to Platinum, you have individuals who completely suck at PvP get carried up to Platinum by destroyer Bots with "No effort at all",...ha, i like that one. You say Summoners will be repayed at 50, barely. It's only at High Tier PvP against others "Who know how to play their class and counter Summoner" that summoners will have a very very hard time. I'm not going to sweat for my points going against low tier PvPer's who got carried all the way up by bots and when they face an actual player, they whine and cry in arena lobby chat at how "OP Summoners" are because they are complete crap at playing their class. These are also the exact same people that post garbage comments on the forums.

i like your post.

since you seems reasonable polite, teach your fellow summoners whiner about this ^.

aboput last part of your post, yeah. probably i am garbage. still if i (as kfm) put 100 effort points, i will gain 10 reward points.

if a summoner put 100 effort points he will gain almost 90reward points.

if you get my comparation good.

otherwise GLHF

OOh now u talk about unbalanced etc. Yeah iv been waithing for this moment. Trash summoner players like you will rage on forums after patch. You started crying already while the patch isn't even out. Now you will understand rest of the non-scummoner players who get rekt by avarage scummoner who facerolls on keyboard. Infact the real balance is comming. Don't cry now because summoners won't be broken anymore. typical ignorant noob player you are

1 hour ago, SuGenma said:

OOh now u talk about unbalanced etc. Yeah iv been waithing for this moment. Trash summoner players like you will rage on forums after patch. You started crying already while the patch isn't even out. Now you will understand rest of the non-scummoner players who get rekt by avarage scummoner who facerolls on keyboard. Infact the real balance is comming. Don't cry now because summoners won't be broken anymore. typical ignorant noob player you are

From looking at your past posts on your account, you're a "Typical Ignorant PoS". Keep your shitty comments to yourself. Go back to crying about how obviously you don't know how BD's work and complain that it's Hack/Bots. Just like the typical casual low-tier players i demolished after being carried through bots. They start to whine in lobby arena chat "I'm so tired of running into hacking summoners". No, you're just bad.

15 minutes ago, Ryjian said:

From looking at your past posts on your account, you're a "Typical Ignorant PoS". Keep your shitty comments to yourself. Go back to crying about how obviously you don't know how BD's work and complain that it's Hack/Bots. Just like the typical casual low-tier players i demolished after being carried through bots. They start to whine in lobby arena chat "I'm so tired of running into hacking summoners". No, you're just bad.

There are in fact hacking summoners. Those complaints are justified. Streamers have went up against them at the highest rating.

Why don't you stop calling people bad while you're at it? You obviously can't play your own class very well just judging by your comments in this thread. I also can't identify what your problem is with the 50 patch. All your information is talking about current balance and your experience with it... BM/KFM 100-0 OP etc etc.

I'm not even going to go through your argument with lvl 50 patch because you can't even realize how overtuned summoners are currently. Ignorant post? How much more hypocritical can you get?

If you really know your class and the game, I'm sure you can answer this: do you know what a grab break is? If so, explain how to do it on the various grabs in the game.

As an Assassin, this may appear bias but honestly you should have no complaints as a Summoner Vs an Assassin. Your point is a double edged sword because it is true... Stealth-Hit-Run. If that's the only thing keeping them in the meta, why do you have an issue with someone playing an Assassin the way it's supposed to be played? That's like saying; "As a Destroyer, all we can do is hit the Warlock before it starts casting spells from long range."... See what I did there? I don't know what more "love" summoners need when they are basically the Perfect Cell of the game. Not to mention you ALSO have stealth.

after i hit 2000+ rating with my sin (no wintrade either in eu) i just realized how to play against summoners who are ar this point out of hand(seen by ladder atm) most of the summoner i met said to me they reached last season wihout any efford of skill or knowledge about their class platin + some of them in platin was lvl 30+ not to mention they just spam cat grabble and sunflower, a summoner who start to cry right now because of no love is like a kid who ger their sweets eaten and startung crying to have no more, saying stop whining your shine has come to end end(talkin about your class) because ita the easiest class right now spmmin ali for hours and flower to get in stealth ? to complain about sins who are in stealth 24/7 talkin a summoner who is the second class that can go in stealth and its usefull ( talking about bladedancer skill) and then you get a bomb like wtf bomb stealth plus sunflower penetration dmg with like 0 chi cost spamming it all day long plus you guys can dot us down and we cant even get in stealth when times badly, so for blademaster who is the worst class right now (jaesung stream shows how bad bm vs summoner was in gold) didnt complain about and get now love for 50 patch like sind, we just ger sweady hands (talking for every class) when we face a summoner who can stealth for 6 seconds with a 8 second cooldown, heal him self with 16 second cooldown, sins heal has to be skilled in tree and has a 36 second cool down so what? you just literally are a trash summoner player who cant get higher in pvp and get high on fact that this class is easy to play by keyboard smashing and in fact of that sir, im not a trash player because role a sin get hin 45 and pvp, you wont even able to catch against bots due to the fact that other xlasses need rlly skill 

but ty very much you sir made my day

Archived