Soooo Silverfrost Gear

dmoe33

What will be the best soulshields accessories /bracelet souls etc. with silverfrost i assume its gonna be from the 2 either 24 man or 4/6 man versions but i wanna know things like bis SS and top soul(if theres a new 1) and bracelet

Replies appreciated 

It changes with updated heroic dungeons but first era will be asura pieces and split maze if I recall. Before that u can get the yeti set. Asura is endgame. 

When the eroded update comes it changes to some eroded pieces and asura pieces. I believe (essentially focusing on max crit stats) 

As a wl I personally enjoy full eroded (max crit ofc) cus all of the block/evasion compliments wl's native stats nicely.  You dodge/block most pve. Less squish lock. 

Btw this is assuming we even get the asura dungeon. And also, I dunno if we get Dilapidated River City (where u get 2 pieces of eroded set). You can also get an extremely nice neck there. (It can hav more crit than maxed mainpath neck and ap, along with crit dmg and such)

6 minutes ago, Purestic said:

So the current BiS Lab/BSH/Mushin-mix is viable until 50-heroic dungeons?

Pretty much. This is why it's pointless to worry about getting BIS as it will be obsolete very shortly.

29 minutes ago, Yagion said:

we will get a DPS meter too, so don't forget the "x% DPS" next to " 600+ap only"

WEll kr just got that so we prob wont be getting it for a while

3 hours ago, Caex said:

yay more elitist parties~ -shakes arms in the air cuz he doesnt care-

Theres a fine line between elitists and wanting people capable, right now lab pts elitists are ppl that want 450+ap pts u can do it fine with 400, 380 is pushing it when the new stuff comes out idk about it but itll prob be very difficult and the bosses will have high hp and enrage timers so u NEED that att power.

8 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

It changes with updated heroic dungeons but first era will be asura pieces and split maze if I recall. Before that u can get the yeti set. Asura is endgame. 

When the eroded update comes it changes to some eroded pieces and asura pieces. I believe (essentially focusing on max crit stats) 

As a wl I personally enjoy full eroded (max crit ofc) cus all of the block/evasion compliments wl's native stats nicely.  You dodge/block most pve. Less squish lock. 

Btw this is assuming we even get the asura dungeon. And also, I dunno if we get Dilapidated River City (where u get 2 pieces of eroded set). You can also get an extremely nice neck there. (It can hav more crit than maxed mainpath neck and ap, along with crit dmg and such)

sorry i dont quite understand, basically the necklace in that dung will be best got that but the SS which parts exactly? Im not familier with the future content or dung names so idk lol

4 hours ago, Caex said:

yay more elitist parties~ -shakes arms in the air cuz he doesnt care-

There is nothing wrong with elitist parties. I actually prefer them. The runs are quick and smooth. I decided to queue up normally and got thrown in with a bunch of randoms and it was a god awful experience.

2 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

i'm sure we will get it soon. i bet they made the dps meter cause West people crying for it. i don't think KR or other Asian version want dps meter so badly

1 hour ago, dmoe33 said:

Theres a fine line between elitists and wanting people capable, right now lab pts elitists are ppl that want 450+ap pts u can do it fine with 400, 380 is pushing it when the new stuff comes out idk about it but itll prob be very difficult and the bosses will have high hp and enrage timers so u NEED that att power.

sorry i dont quite understand, basically the necklace in that dung will be best got that but the SS which parts exactly? Im not familier with the future content or dung names so idk lol

Here are the 50 bopae sets I was referring to: http://emperial.sg/database/ ((select the PVE combi bopae tab) The before patch one is the asura/split maze, the other eroded sets are with the eroded dungeons/expansion)

http://emperial.sg/project/snowman-bopae-set/ <----This is the yeti set that we will be getting through the avalanche dungeon to come.

You can check out all the 50 options here: http://emperial.sg/database/ but we will not be getting forgotten tomb, dragon cult, and erosion for a while.  Not sure about hell island or mushin lusung.  Also unsure of if we get the asura and split maze dungeons with the silverfrost patch in april or later. Most people go into heroic dungeons with the yeti set.  

Archived