Silverfrost Update Questions (advice from KR/CN/TW/JP player would be nice!)

skyy

Just had a few questions:

1) Will Cold Iron Offering weapons still be viable as fodder/upgrade experience for the new level 50 weapons? Cold Iron Offering weapons are the ones from Poh/BSH boxes.

2) If I haven't gotten the soul available now that gives 10 attack power, should I wait for the 50 update where I heard a soul that can be continuously upgraded is available?

3) Will the achievement point shop be available with the Silverfrost update? And if so, will the book skill that drops in BSH 4 be available there (so I don't have to drop 300g for warlock book) :P

Havent played the other versions, but i can at least answer your first question:

No. They are not even viable as fodder in the current patch anymore. At least after siren/pirate. If you want to efficiently upgrade your weapon then you gotta use the elements you can craft through your inventory. It's actually faster, cheaper and has a chance to crit and give you a gem you can sell for a few gold.

1) No, you will need jewel and elements. 

2) Yes, the current 10 ap soul is only available for NA/EU and we have silverfrost soul at lvl50.

3) Yes, but it won't be a book, it will be a quest item instead. The NPC is located in Zaiwei city. 

1 hour ago, Yamyatos said:

Havent played the other versions, but i can at least answer your first question:

No. They are not even viable as fodder in the current patch anymore. At least after siren/pirate. If you want to efficiently upgrade your weapon then you gotta use the elements you can craft through your inventory. It's actually faster, cheaper and has a chance to crit and give you a gem you can sell for a few gold.

This is wrong. Elements cost more than 1.5g each, and give 1/5 of the full bar, if lucky. For the same price you can offer 10 cold iron weapons (bought from marketplace), and get the same result or better.

Or even better, offer the blue weapons you get from the 4 blue dungeons, those are twice as efficient as cold iron weapons, and twice as efficient as elements.

So yes, cold iron weapons are definitely viable now. 

About the new version, cant answer. Supposedly they are offering for lv 20-50 weapons, but some 1-45 weapons dont work as offering for siren / pirate (even tho these are lv 45), so we will have to wait and see

Just going to add a question myself since im not too sure about the new weapon path.
If i have awakened pirate, after the lvl 50 patch, my next step will still be true pirate? But if i have true siren, my next step is not awakened pirate anymore, but the new path? Because my alt is at true siren, and with a bit of effort i can get it to awakened pirate, but i dont think i can get it to true pirate since i dont have the time to play this next weeks sadly, and if that doesnt change im not even gona try.

2 hours ago, Mercurial15 said:

1) No, you will need jewel and elements. 

2) Yes, the current 10 ap soul is only available for NA/EU and we have silverfrost soul at lvl50.

3) Yes, but it won't be a book, it will be a quest item instead. The NPC is located in Zaiwei city. 

So then is it better to wait for the 50 content to get the soul?

Archived