Why i'm ok with bots in BnS and you should be too

Devinator00

Thanks to bots, on my server moonwater transformation stones have now fallen to under 4g a piece and soulstones are now at 10s a piece. Because of this i've been able to upgrade almost all of my accessories and weapon. In a few more weeks i'll be full pirate if anything which is awesome for someone who doesnt play this game that much and doesnt have a lot of gold to spare. If bots were not in blade and soul the economy would be inflated and so would prices which means 90% of us would still be sitting with inferno weapon and accessories. That is NOT good for anyone and that is NOT fun for anyone my friend. So please, my friend, think about it before you post that bots are bad. They are NOT bad for the game and they don't do no harm to no one, my friend. So let it be. They do not bother you and they do not bother the game. Thank you. :)

Those statistics. "90% of us".

Not everyone is dead poor, just saying.

Anyways, it may seem fine as of now since the bots aren't affecting that much but it'll be a larger problem down the road.

It's already annoying enough going against bots in PvP and dealing with AFK bots in cross server dungeons rather than being with real players.

It kills the bit of excitement in fighting an actual PvP match or potentially enjoying a nice run with complete randoms.

So you are saying bots are fixing the problem NCSoft made with extremely low gold rewards in quests/drops (only for prem too)?

Sounds like a decent trade-off indeed.

(for NA players, since not even bots wanna play on EU servers)

Just now, Devinator00 said:

Talking about soulstone the ones you get from pvp dailies and zen beans. idk what YOUR smoking but they are not 20 silver lol. On my server they are now going for 8s

funny i just checked the market and the lowest price is 27s each, and the market is cross-server meaning if its 27s for me, its 27s for you, soo nice try, but you are only fooling yourself. ggwp.

2 hours ago, Ambition said:

10silver for soulstones? dunno what you been smoking but soulstones are still 20+ silvers.

Talking about soulstone the ones you get from pvp dailies and zen beans. idk what YOUR smoking but they are not 20 silver lol. On my server they are now going for 8s

Spam bots clutter chat and send countless friend requests.

Farming bots are poorly geared and make runs unnecessarily harder and longer.

Yes, they do bother players.

Now based on your posting history, I suspect you simply want to get a reaction out of forum posters. I'd advise others to do what I will do, and ignore this poster.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived