Why did you choose your class

Yashuoa

Hello again.

I like magic/melee hybrids. I guess it's a holdover from my childhood, loving the hell out of Red Mage in FF1 on the NES many moons ago. Thus, the new Soul Fighter is thematically a given for me. Knowing that I was really waiting for Soul Fighter, I just recreated my old WAR main from FF14. Female Hellsguard Roegadyn, shown here as DRG:

ex2itvr.png

became Gon Destroyer:

mUdLh2T.jpg

Yeah, I'm boring like that. In the end, my Soul Fighter will probably be a Gon male or somesuch.

I picked the Summoner class, because I like the hybrid classes in MMO.

I read up on the classes before launch, and in Korea summoners are considered a hybrid class with poor pvp but excels at pve and especially soloability.

This is what I originally picked the class for - because I love pvp, but I thought my first character should farm items for my main pvp char.

I created a KFM as well, that was going to be main pvp-char, but I am having loads of fun with my summoner and the pvp is ok, so I am not leveling the KFM before this weekend probbaly.

I picked FM at first because I just like the typical ranged mage class in all RPGs, but I found out that in PvP (which is mainly what I play, the class turns out to be severely difficult and combo intensive, so I started to like it even more. :3
I thought it would be a ranged bombing class when I started playing (like Warlock atm), but it turned out to be a kinda Ultra Combo Kiting class, which is a lot more interesting to play.
Anyway, I play all 8 classes to my liking. I have literally every class. I bought all character slots for 2 reasons: First, because I wanted to know how every class works in terms of PvP to be able to play better against them, and second because I love all classes in the game (except Summoner which turned out to be fairly boring).

AND DIDNT I TELL YOU TO JUST START PLAYING XD

-Ra9eQuit

I play blade dancer all time since this game exist in EU. Why? I like BD style, fast combat and air combos. This is reason. I realy dont care who is OP or not. IF BDs will get nerf to ground i still will be play this little shit :).

I play BM cos I love the challenge :) a few weeks ago I got really annoyed at arena, cos everyone was beating me up. Then I realized that I'm pathetic in pvp, so I learned my combos and slowly but steady I'm winning a few matches now and then ;)

Archived