Answered

angelcots

It's kind of weird for them to kick you when you logged off without telling you why... Unless the leader specified rules, they shouldn't be kicking anyone that doesn't donate or group up for events or whatever... I don't know what happened inside your clan. A way to make sure you don't get kicked is to join with friends or make your own :) Maybe you can ask? I'm pretty sure you know the leaders name.

1 minute ago, Mimikio said:

It's kinda funny that u ask for a reason on forum. Can't you just simply ask about it clan leader? It seems to me, like u're seeking some attention here. Pointless topic, no offense.

No... I just thought maybe there were some common reasons why people would get kicked out of clans. I really didn't want to ask the clan leader because I thought that would make me sound desperate or something. But now that I see that it's not common for active players to get kicked out of clans for no reason... sure. I'll message him.

Also, the fact that I haven't seen anyone else talk about this makes it seem not pointless. Meanwhile there are a countless number of posts about bots and people quitting the game... which are very pointless because of the vast number of posts.

i wouldn't sweat it. you will be in many more clans throughout your gaming years and there are still many more you will be kicked from. 

anyways, ask your ex-guildmaster why you were kicked. i'd wager it has something to do with you not donating or not participating enough.

Noone really talks about it, because it's not that big of a deal to "cry" about it. There're lotta other clans to join in. It's also pretty obvious, that you should first ask about it in-game and then, eventually (if he wouldn't reply to your message, or ignore you for some reason), look for an answer here. That's what I would do, that's what my friends would do. It's just weird for me, cause u just "fliped the order" and asked about it on forum first, instead of simply do some research on your own, which would be the easiest of ways :D

3 hours ago, Renesmee said:

i wouldn't sweat it. you will be in many more clans throughout your gaming years and there are still many more you will be kicked from. 

anyways, ask your ex-guildmaster why you were kicked. i'd wager it has something to do with you not donating or not participating enough.

Not knowing you, I'd guess that you didn't talk enough/interact with the clan enough.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived