I need some tips because I really gave up...

Valiant

Okey, I'm a destroyer my rank for last season was plate around 2000 .

So my problem is simple right now, What should I DO against a Blade cancer ? -.-

They keep grabbing me easily, run while grabbing me around bugging my number 2 (Counter ) I don't know what I should put points into either a escape with daze or escape from grabs

And if I escape their grab I will get rekt by their many spin and light damage plus stun but if I saved my escape and not use it on grabbing mood I will get rekt by bladestorm (I will repeat myself they keep running around and bugging my counter skill so I can't use it -.-)

So what the hell I should do ? I'm really gave up on this game due to his balance crap , I won't talk about other classes though I do believe destroyer is getting rekt by BD, Assassin (Poke and hide till time out ), KFM is the pretty counter for it

42 minutes ago, Valiant said:

So my problem is simple right now, What should I DO against a Blade cancer ? -.-

They keep grabbing me easily, run while grabbing me around bugging my number 2 (Counter ) I don't know what I should put points into either a escape with daze or escape from grabs

And if I escape their grab I will get rekt by their many spin and light damage plus stun but if I saved my escape and not use it on grabbing mood I will get rekt by bladestorm (I will repeat myself they keep running around and bugging my counter skill so I can't use it -.-)

So what the hell I should do ? I'm really gave up on this game due to his balance crap , I won't talk about other classes though I do believe destroyer is getting rekt by BD, Assassin (Poke and hide till time out ), KFM is the pretty counter for it

Im a bm, and i feel you... the balance does not exist, BD can run around and resist + evade all ur skills while spinning like creazy and dealing dmg... as bm i won like 2 games out of like 10 vs sin, the only way to play vs sin for me as bm is camp the wall... but then again that so boring and i hate myself doing it... the devs need to make pvp better with some balance, and not only pve

49 minutes ago, Jubbei said:

Im a bm, and i feel you... the balance does not exist, BD can run around and resist + evade all ur skills while spinning like creazy and dealing dmg... as bm i won like 2 games out of like 10 vs sin, the only way to play vs sin for me as bm is camp the wall... but then again that so boring and i hate myself doing it... the devs need to make pvp better with some balance, and not only pve

You know what is the worst part about been destroyer, People keep crying that how you are "SpintoWin" class While infact using "SpintoWin" method will get the destroyer killled because it cost alot of focus and it can get broken by "Pierce parry" or "Knockdown".

While on the other hand you got Blade cancer, They can keep spintowin for real they can regain focus, they can immune for 2 second every 30 second, They can have another immune for 3 or 4 second using "Dual strike " which gave them more time over their CDs, They got Grab that cast without any preparation while ofcourse the Blade storm that if casted over your head you going to take alot of damage from 100-60 with some extra damage from other skills.

So I want a *cricket*ing solution to this, I getting sick of this game forever -.-

Someone tell me how to beat a blade cancer -.-

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

note: it is impossible to SS > use grip skills without being countered, you can counter it (I guarantee you that), just that it wont knock them down temporary.

If they spin, you use PULL or KNOCKDOWN (same rule of dont do it during deflect time),

32 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

LOL a destroyer complain about other class can spin. nice joke

That spin class is *cricket*ing op and unbalanced -.-

Everyone knows that 

5 hours ago, Kanosaki said:

note: it is impossible to SS > use grip skills without being countered, you can counter it (I guarantee you that), just that it wont knock them down temporary.

If they spin, you use PULL or KNOCKDOWN (same rule of dont do it during deflect time),

I do counter it sometime but sometime the counter skill it'self get bugged and idk why

Like when they move around or ss while grabbing me, It just bugged and can't cast it on time

Run Fury. Run Blitz that pulls and dazes. Run Drag that pulls and dazes. Run Ram that gives immunity. Run Stone Shield that stuns. Run 4 that when an opponent is knocked down you can knock them up. Run CC immune Typhoon. 

1. Jump and glide

2. Blitz on them

3. Typhoon 

This will cause them to do one of 2 things: 

One - They will SS out of it. Keep chasing them with Typhoon. However make sure you do not just hold Q. Q wait a second Q wait a second Q until you're back on top of them. Once you are continue spinning. Continue to step 4

Two - They will pop their resist. That resist (blade swirling around them) last 5 seconds or 5 hits. Use the same method as above. Keep spinning but not spamming it so wait a second or so after each spin. Predict when they will stun you. Continue to step 4

4. Use 4 and knock them up into Piledrive, 

5. V to stun them, LMB RMB ani cancel. MOST BLADE DANCERS WILL LMB/RMB AT THIS POINT AS THEY WILL BE AT 70% OR BELOW.

6. If their TAB stuns you go ahead a TAB out. The game is over for them.

7. SS to get into position and so they cannot retaliate against you

8. E. right as you do 1.

9. LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB RMB

10. 2

11. LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB X RMB

12. Z

13. LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB RMB 

14. Victory

Couple of other things. This will work for around 80% of BD you face. Their will be exceptions. NEVER follow this as a guideline that will work 100% of the time All BD are different in their playstyle but this works for most BD I have fought.

Just now, Valiant said:

Sadly that method worked with me when I was gold, Now since I did reach plate and above this method won't work because they will just time their self with immunes and grab that pass though my skills -.-

This worked even when I was in plat lol. Whenever I faced diamond LBD it went either way. The only thing I can say is that you have to be the one that is aggressive not them. If they get any form of advantage you may as well afk unless they *cricket* up tremendously

1 minute ago, SasakiKojiro said:

Run Fury. Run Blitz that pulls and dazes. Run Drag that pulls and dazes. Run Ram that gives immunity. Run Stone Shield that stuns. Run 4 that when an opponent is knocked down you can knock them up. Run CC immune Typhoon. 

1. Jump and glide

2. Blitz on them

3. Typhoon 

This will cause them to do one of 2 things: 

One - They will SS out of it. Keep chasing them with Typhoon. However make sure you do not just hold Q. Q wait a second Q wait a second Q until you're back on top of them. Once you are continue spinning. Continue to step 4

Two - They will pop their resist. That resist (blade swirling around them) last 5 seconds or 5 hits. Use the same method as above. Keep spinning but not spamming it so wait a second or so after each spin. Predict when they will stun you. Continue to step 4

4. Use 4 and knock them up into Piledrive, 

5. V to stun them, LMB RMB ani cancel. MOST BLADE DANCERS WILL LMB/RMB AT THIS POINT AS THEY WILL BE AT 70% OR BELOW.

6. If their TAB stuns you go ahead a TAB out. The game is over for them.

7. SS to get into position and so they cannot retaliate against you

8. E. right as you do 1.

9. LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB RMB

10. 2

11. LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB X RMB

12. Z

13. LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB RMB 

14. Victory

Couple of other things. This will work for around 80% of BD you face. Their will be exceptions. NEVER follow this as a guideline that will work 100% of the time All BD are different in their playstyle but this works for most BD I have fought.

Sadly that method worked with me when I was gold, Now since I did reach plate and above this method won't work because they will just time their self with immunes and grab that pass though my skills -.-

The talk is way too long to get in-depth of it on a forum, since we are on same server I'll add u to friends later on and we talk quietly about it.

Theorically there are 4 ways to play lbm: campy, aggressive, aerial and ground comboers. Watching at different lbms on NA (pomf and silas) u'd find out there are opposite ways to play against them, pros and cons about which way u choose to use against which player. Sadly, high elo u gotta play around the player u finding, not around urself.

I gotta agree that the matchup isnt that nice, but if u talk to jaesung he'd reply that lbm as destro is an easy matchup with even ping.

Basic knowledge about how to play vs a lbm:

if campy lbm (waiting for u to engage), play aggressive, try to find an opening into all his res and trinkets, try to counter the phantomgrip (i gotta still understand how but it's all about timing of our 2), and run with fury.

if aggressive lbm, run with persistence, dont let them aerial if they are the aerial type (in case u can even run with antigrab trinket), open with iframe to avoid their engage, and use hm emberstomp to counter the grab escape (or run quickslam and try to slam them down b4 they can counter it -or make them waste the counter avoiding the knockback effect and then do a full grab combo).

this is just what i can advice, if u want we can talk in more detailed way and discuss it together since i gotta find out some tested way about how to deal with lbm once ill get to high elo xD

1 hour ago, Jafon said:

The talk is way too long to get in-depth of it on a forum, since we are on same server I'll add u to friends later on and we talk quietly about it.

Theorically there are 4 ways to play lbm: campy, aggressive, aerial and ground comboers. Watching at different lbms on NA (pomf and silas) u'd find out there are opposite ways to play against them, pros and cons about which way u choose to use against which player. Sadly, high elo u gotta play around the player u finding, not around urself.

I gotta agree that the matchup isnt that nice, but if u talk to jaesung he'd reply that lbm as destro is an easy matchup with even ping.

Basic knowledge about how to play vs a lbm:

if campy lbm (waiting for u to engage), play aggressive, try to find an opening into all his res and trinkets, try to counter the phantomgrip (i gotta still understand how but it's all about timing of our 2), and run with fury.

if aggressive lbm, run with persistence, dont let them aerial if they are the aerial type (in case u can even run with antigrab trinket), open with iframe to avoid their engage, and use hm emberstomp to counter the grab escape (or run quickslam and try to slam them down b4 they can counter it -or make them waste the counter avoiding the knockback effect and then do a full grab combo).

this is just what i can advice, if u want we can talk in more detailed way and discuss it together since i gotta find out some tested way about how to deal with lbm once ill get to high elo xD

Everything I did try and I really really Just gave up, I just sigh whatever blade dancer let's go.

I tried the persistence and I did feel like he was doing tons of damage while I stand there doing tiny damage amount, Infact I do feel like Fury >Persistence gave you more chance to just 1 hit them before they eat you alive.

And for counter 2 from their grab, I got to admit it useful when it work but at same time pushing on my day that I can't use it when the little shit bug it with running or SS -.-

And you can go check Empathy style of gaming, "The worst sick style ever "  Once I went against him, All what he do immune plus another immune before areial combo me with 15% Hp then Phantom grab me before hurl me away and put me into unconscious for *cricket*ing 30 second.

The little shot was playing on time out me , He was putting me in the corner of using my escape or else giving him the highest damage input -.-

I don't know why the *cricket* blade dance able to grab people without stun and why the *cricket* even his hurl cast instance while our cast in 2 second and need even skill point like them 

Dude.Don't bother with arena if you are destroyer i'm serious.It's beating a dead horse.Some will say do this,do that ... going through that much stress only to be able to defeat some noob sins/bds ... why bother ? What if enemy is not noob ? Against an average sin or bd you have no chance to win no matter how pro you are on destroyer.

I only play pve destroyer because i really like it's play style.But for pvp i made an alt assassin and it's dam too easy.

For pvp it's best to play trolling classes sin,bd,sum as most people do.But i do recommend you asasin,you will be shocked seeing how easy and fun it is.

3 hours ago, Sokucu said:

Dude.Don't bother with arena if you are destroyer i'm serious.It's beating a dead horse.Some will say do this,do that ... going through that much stress only to be able to defeat some noob sins/bds ... why bother ? What if enemy is not noob ? Against an average sin or bd you have no chance to win no matter how pro you are on destroyer.

I only play pve destroyer because i really like it's play style.But for pvp i made an alt assassin and it's dam too easy.

For pvp it's best to play trolling classes sin,bd,sum as most people do.But i do recommend you asasin,you will be shocked seeing how easy and fun it is.

Man, I will show you something and you going to laugh at hard

10qjmzp.jpg

EU Ranking yesterday in thew new season, You can see 4 summoners, 1 BM,2 FM, 2 BD But no Destroyer or Assassin -,-

And if you scroll down you will find people from rank 10-15 is 2 KFM, 2 Assassin and another blade master.

Yes, Yes, yes people did *cricket*ing learn from the last 2 season that destroyer is the easiest class to trick and won against the, From now on we won't see Destroyers on top 10 no more due the fact that people did learn that they the easiest class to win.

First season ,Destroyer was at top 5, SEcond season they around 10 and they weren't playing matches after reach their rank at first days of season and now this new season destroyer just blah. 

And then people keep saying that destroyer is op and BM is weak unbalanced class but it appear clearly that BM got more chance to be at top not like destroyer.

Destroyer was at top and I will repeat it because there was many "Unskilled" summoner facerolling their face to diamond but now most of the facerolling summoner did learn their class well that they now can beat Destroyer at any time without putting much effort except running behind summoner.

So yah, amazing work NCsoft for the balance .

Valiant is right, altough both classes spins, BD are OP as hell... immune to cc while spinning, they can be knocked down but KD is easy to counter. and when they are not spinning, they use that damn sword that make them immune to everything, then maelstrom thing... and hey when they are out of shi, no problem, they will throw the boomerang on you and you have to dodge it somehow...

burn all Lyn please so we can get rid of Blade cancers and scummoners... kill them all

Hmm all destros when they come to arena just do spin from beginig to end. They *cricket*ed up their focus, so is easy to beat them. Spin when you need, not all the time. If destro not rush idiot, he can beat me.

3 hours ago, Lexter said:

Hmm all destros when they come to arena just do spin from beginig to end. They *cricket*ed up their focus, so is easy to beat them. Spin when you need, not all the time. If destro not rush idiot, he can beat me.

I do agree on that but as blade cancer, he can spin from first to the end without any cost on that

Anyway it doesn't matter, BD > Destroyer.

Fun part someone like empathy say he play with the weakest class, like *cricket*ing troll level 10000

15 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I do agree on that but as blade cancer, he can spin from first to the end without any cost on that

Anyway it doesn't matter, BD > Destroyer.

Fun part someone like empathy say he play with the weakest class, like *cricket*ing troll level 10000

I using spin only to defense, cost many focus. Me spin basicaly do shit damage. Me spin against destro spin? Holy shit, iam screwd. Their failure they hitting me all the time i spinning. I never try tuch destro when he spinning.

So basicaly me strategy is let destro lost all skills, all focus. Easy now. Because they rush as hell. BD vs Destro is all about catch right moment. If they lose every skill at start, i have unlimited  chances, yes. Their strong is in their damage and abaility hold mi in stun for many seconds.

I give you tip. Let me fire up me TAB, spin, furry, catch me with flying axe and get last % i have. If i escape, just jump on me. This always work on BDs. I saw this many times. But wait. Destros cant do this. They just try everything they have even if iam on wrong side of arena.

Edit: Yes, in duels iam mostly winning against destros (they rushing and burning all they have). Maybe all are bots. But in tag match? Holy shit, iam scared. They always going in twice :D.

Basicaly. Every class need some specifics skills. Summoner too, destro too. But destros dmg is reason why many ppl playing this class. They just want to do more dmg, but dont care they are slow. They dont use strategy. I was defeated many times i faced destro. Good destro.

Today i just burn in tag match summ, destro and BD. They all have 30%, me mates was dead. I have 25%. Why? Because they all think they win already. I think this is a problem. In pre season destros was top. They think nothing cant stop them. But we learned. So you need learn again. Me friend FM never lossing to destros now. Me second friend KFM too. Many destros are lazy.

4 hours ago, Lexter said:

Today i just burn in tag match summ, destro and BD. They all have 30%, me mates was dead. I have 25%. Why? Because they all think they win already. I think this is a problem. In pre season destros was top. They think nothing cant stop them. But we learned. So you need learn again. Me friend FM never lossing to destros now. Me second friend KFM too. Many destros are lazy.

It not about destroyer been lazy or such, Just check destroyer skill tree

You will find destroyer is the second most consuming class for skill point after Blade master, Most of good destroyer skills need skill point which mean we need level 50 and the rest of 10 hongmoon levels -.-

5 hours ago, Lexter said:

I using spin only to defense, cost many focus. Me spin basicaly do shit damage. Me spin against destro spin? Holy shit, iam screwd. Their failure they hitting me all the time i spinning. I never try tuch destro when he spinning.

So basicaly me strategy is let destro lost all skills, all focus. Easy now. Because they rush as hell. BD vs Destro is all about catch right moment. If they lose every skill at start, i have unlimited  chances, yes. Their strong is in their damage and abaility hold mi in stun for many seconds.

I give you tip. Let me fire up me TAB, spin, furry, catch me with flying axe and get last % i have. If i escape, just jump on me. This always work on BDs. I saw this many times. But wait. Destros cant do this. They just try everything they have even if iam on wrong side of arena.

Edit: Yes, in duels iam mostly winning against destros (they rushing and burning all they have). Maybe all are bots. But in tag match? Holy shit, iam scared. They always going in twice :D.

It not about been bot or not, First destroyer is very effective in tag match due to his tag when enemy waste his stun.

But lets talk about the 1vs1 side, Why every destroyer burn his damage and charges skills on you ? It simply because destroyer spin can't protect him for long while other classes like Assassin can hide to escape you, Blade dancer can either attack or play on immune defensive mood, KFM can Iframe many times, etc for every class while destroyer got hardly a 2 Iframe with long CD and spin so that why he must play offensive else he will get caught 

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Why every destroyer burn his damage and charges skills on you ? It simply because destroyer spin can't protect him for long while other classes like Assassin can hide to escape you, Blade dancer can either attack or play on immune defensive mood, KFM can Iframe many times, etc for every class while destroyer got hardly a 2 Iframe with long CD and spin so that why he must play offensive else he will get caught 

Another way of describing the problem is that in every matchup, the Destroyer is losing for 90% of the fight. Destroyers have to make up for that in chunks, and big ones at that.

Archived