Coblat Wideo Wig

KaiNano

yup it's really like 0.01% to get it i run it all day but even a mask i didnt saw even one time nofing or add it to the store or increase the drop rate i am sick of runing this doungon over and over again and knowing that i will never get it...

I have seen 8 vouchers and 3 masks...nothing else...120 runs...

In taiwan in this dungeon Ebon Hall(which is event dungeon)you could farm blindfold and hair.At some point in 50 patch we gonna get this event.It use the yeti cave design and is very quick.Poh Red/black.Black padded dobok,Bsh hair and Blind folder is the reward...you get event items you exchange for one of the above.

Or you spend 120 gold,some fabrics and you have 1400 or so achievement points and you get the bsh hair from the vendor.

1 minute ago, Teffy said:

Mask and dobok vouchers are common...rest is like none existant.

</3 I have yet to see a mask myself haha.
I've seen 3 seductress tickets though.. sadly I can't use them :c

Just now, Biscuit Krueger said:

I actually saw the cobalt wig drop today. Bid up to 204g but the other guy just had to much money.. 

204g wew that is alot i dont even have that much money to bid on it

I hit the 200 runs mark yesterday and I still haven't seen it. It's the only reason I'm still running the dungeon for.

On the other hand, I'm collecting, I have 11 Pirate King outfits, 3 Noble of the Seas, 3 Pirate's Egos and 2 extra Seductress tickets.

Trying to see how many more I get before the hair drops.

I really hope they'll implement it in the 50 patch, because 200 runs and no drop is just sad....

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I agree....i am running it only for the mask and wig to help my friend get them.

Its so annoying that there is just nothing after so many runs.

same it's not ok that i ran that much runs and never gonna get it

Just now, KaiNano said:

wew i am so jeluos 

Can´t believe people would farm that ugly mask for so long or supposedly pay more than 200 Gold for it.

I´d vendor it immediately as I´ve done all other cosmetics I´ve acquired that I didnt like.

3 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Can´t believe people would farm that ugly mask for so long or supposedly pay more than 200 Gold for it.

I´d vendor it immediately as I´ve done all other cosmetics I´ve acquired that I didnt like.

not mask ...

Archived