Temptation outfit.

Erbee

1 minute ago, Jinjii said:

Let's just face it, they're leaving it up to RNG to send out the rewards.

Lol hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was only a select group of people that got the rewards, not everyone who levelled.

Hence their 'chance' to get the outfit.

let's just give them till 7pm to send them out. after that hand out the pitchforks and torches i be there too 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

Lol hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was only a select group of people that got the rewards, not everyone who levelled.

that would be the moment I hit that uninstall button :D

1 hour ago, Jinjii said:

This is what i'm afraid of. I better not have spent 2 days hitting cap just to have a chance on getting a dang costume that's RNG. Taiwan did the same thing but it wasn't a CHANCE as they're putting out.

I think you guys are overreacting. Considering it was a miscommunication that it was even going to be today for the costumes.

Also, I seriously doubt it's going to be a "chance." If you completed the challenge you'll get your costume.

Seem to be overall terrible communication lately. What with the wording of "chance" in their leveling challenge, and miscommunication for giving out the costumes today, the recurring premium frenzy.

But, yeah, it's not going to be chance. Every character you complete to 45 will get a costume you can then redeem on a character of your choice in the same account.

3 minutes ago, Beloved said:

I think you guys are overreacting. Considering it was a miscommunication that it was even going to be today for the costumes.

Also, I seriously doubt it's going to be a "chance." If you completed the challenge you'll get your costume.

what do you mean miscommunication? maintenance notes say the reward will be sent out by 6pm pst on march 9. it's rather clear 

2 minutes ago, Beloved said:

it's good that we are all humans. humans with different opinions. you think we are overreacting. we think the opposite. it'sl ike every and each person has it's own opinion. magical... isn't it?

13 minutes ago, Renesmee said:

what do you mean miscommunication? maintenance notes say the reward will be sent out by 6pm pst on march 9. it's rather clear 

Nah it was poorly worded on the patch notes as "Warlock Leveling Challenge rewards will be sent out to those who qualify by 6pm PST on March 9"

They meant that the costumes will only be sent out to those who have reached 45 by March 9th, 6pm PST during the first interval batch.

And many people read it as people will get the costumes by March 9th, 6pm. Hence the miscommunication.

Check devtracker :)

3 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

The Warlock Leveling Challenge website article has all these details. Here are the details directly from the article: 

There was a slight miscommunication with the patch notes saying that the rewards will be given out on the same day of maintenance, so the rewards for this week will be sent out today by 6pm PST instead of the next day like the news article mentions. The following weeks rewards will be sent out the day after maintenance, as the above article states. 

2 minutes ago, VANEous said:

Nah it was poorly worded on the patch notes as "Warlock Leveling Challenge rewards will be sent out to those who qualify by 6pm PST on March 9"

They meant that the costumes will only be sent out to those who have reached 45 by March 9th, 6pm PST during the first interval batch.

And many people read it as people will get the costumes by March 9th, 6pm. Hence the miscommunication.

Check devtracker :)

gotcha. thanks for the info :)

You know, I wouldn't be half surprised if the people who get them today also end up getting an extra one tomorrow.  I would have assumed the process would be automated, but it sounds like in order to make good on the patch notes, they're doing it by hand.

Which could mean the automated handout will still fire off tomorrow.

1 minute ago, TigerKFM said:

Can you do something about the HIDEOUS stripped underwear that clashes with it? 

EXCUSE YOU. It's what makes the outfit. How am I suppose to fap with just regular panties at this point?

Just now, Stacia said:

EXCUSE YOU. It's what makes the outfit. How am I suppose to fap with just regular panties at this point?

): I have OCD, those panties are hideous and I like having my clothes color coordinated and matching.
BLACK LEATHER PLEASE!

Archived