Temptation outfit.

Erbee

The rewards will be distributed at defined intervals throughout the leveling challenge, and characters that were level 10 or under—and reached level 45 before server maintenance on March 23—can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24) following when they hit level 45. The challenge rewards will be sent to the account-wide Received Items tab, where it can be claimed by any character on the account.

So they said we have until the 10th for the first rewards maybe early morning to hit level 45??? But now apparently they are distributing the outfits/rewards today, which is the 9th... What kind of sense does that make??

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reached level 45 before server maintenance - can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance

Also:

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

That is correct. You will get 2 costumes if you leveled two characters who were level 10 or under before the event began to 45 before this maintenance started. More details can be found in the news article: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/warlock-leveling-challenge/

This is incorrect. Your qualifying characters would have to reach 45 before maintenance began. Rewards will be sent out before 6pm today and the next round of rewards will be sent the day after the maintenance.

1 minute ago, Faline said:

yeah im kinda confused too - im literally lvl 44 and 1/4 - at the time of maintenance today - so im guessing if I hit 45 tonight I won't get the reward until the 17th? 

That is correct.

3 minutes ago, Erbee said:

So why would they say the 10th then? What kind of crap is that lol

I'll interpret it here.

They give the rewards to players that received the outfit before the weekly maintenance starts:

characters that were level 10 or under—and reached level 45 before server maintenance on March 23

The players then, quote:

can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24) following when they hit level 45

i.e. if you reached level 45 before the maintenance, you can expect to receive your costume the day after the maintenance.

The last date to get it is to get character to 45 before March 23rd maintenance, and then you can expect to receive the outfit the day after - March 24th.

Analogously: getting character to 45 before March 9th maintenance, you can expect to receive the outfit the day after - March 10th.

Getting character to 45 before March 16th maintenance, you can expect to receive the outfit the day after - March 17th.

21 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

its for anyone who hit 45 before 6pm their time, not before matiance.

I hit 45 at 9am this morning English time, I didn't receive the outfit.

Not sure whether 9am English time was before or after maintenance, but it's irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Erbee said:

can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24) following when they hit level 45

So unless it's already the 10th in England (Which I don't think) you wouldn't have it yet anyways.  (and it's unclear when on the 10th/what time zone)

41 minutes ago, ThunderGod said:

I got my warlock to 45 on monday but i didn't get my costume with the patch today nor the reward that suppose to come with it.

Per their patch notes - HERE -

"Warlock Leveling Challenge rewards will be sent out to those who qualify by 6pm PST on March 9"

It is not yet 6:00pm even as I am posting this 40 minutes after your post.

4 minutes ago, Lockera said:

Well so i guess no1 got the outfit yet right?

well. Maybe my timezones are off.... but with my calculations in 2minutes its 6pm PST. so... We either get it in this 2 minutes, or they are late, again.

FWIW, 

So yeah, it reads like they are (trying?) to make good on the mistake in the patch notes, but that's probably why they're late.  It wasn't *supposed* to be today, but rather tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

There was a slight miscommunication with the patch notes saying that the rewards will be given out on the same day of maintenance, so the rewards for this week will be sent out today by 6pm PST instead of the next day like the news article mentions. The following weeks rewards will be sent out the day after maintenance, as the above article states. 

Let's just face it, they're leaving it up to RNG to send out the rewards.

Lol hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it was only a select group of people that got the rewards, not everyone who levelled.

Hence their 'chance' to get the outfit.

Archived