Race Change

halfnhalf4891

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:57 AM, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Race change isn't currently available, it is something we are discussing but currently there are no plans to implement it.

It's definitely on the suggestion list though, so if anyone feels strongly about it we encourage you to let us know!

Why should there be a race change?

There is no way for us to use all the costumes/outfits we buy for one character on ALL characters.

• No person wants or has the money to blow to make another avatar of the same class with the race they want and buy the same outfits for that person.
  • A person would rather stick with that same avatar rather than making another person.
    • SO why not make that person pay to change it? Because they will.

Most likely from lvl 1-50+ someone is going to decide they would rather race change than buy a costume.

• A costume is something someone could go without, (Especially since they can get good ones without forking over money) but if they just REALLY grow to hate the way their character looks as apposed to other races/genders they may stop playing.
  • For a good customer to go through pouring lots of money/time into the game to stop playing just because they really wish they would have put that money into a different racial character is bad way to lose business. (Without the option to change)

The reality is for this games character looks are VERY important. The graphics are not that great outside of the character, because the character is the most important piece. In my opinion race change should be one of the top priorities aside from cosmetics and content.

I wouldn't write this if the concept wasn't something that really needed to be implemented with the system that is already in place. It's not like it wont be worthwhile and is only something that would be for the consumer.

PLEASE! - Thanks!

Race and Gender change is going to be in KR, maybe they already got it but I don't really follow KR all that much so I am not sure but it was announce. So we should be getting them but not so soon.

On 28-4-2016 at 6:59 AM, SupaKlab said:

Why should there be a race change?

There is no way for us to use all the costumes/outfits we buy for one character on ALL characters.

• No person wants or has the money to blow to make another avatar of the same class with the race they want and buy the same outfits for that person.
  • A person would rather stick with that same avatar rather than making another person.
    • SO why not make that person pay to change it? Because they will.

Most likely from lvl 1-50+ someone is going to decide they would rather race change than buy a costume.

• A costume is something someone could go without, (Especially since they can get good ones without forking over money) but if they just REALLY grow to hate the way their character looks as apposed to other races/genders they may stop playing.
  • For a good customer to go through pouring lots of money/time into the game to stop playing just because they really wish they would have put that money into a different racial character is bad way to lose business. (Without the option to change)

The reality is for this games character looks are VERY important. The graphics are not that great outside of the character, because the character is the most important piece. In my opinion race change should be one of the top priorities aside from cosmetics and content.

I wouldn't write this if the concept wasn't something that really needed to be implemented with the system that is already in place. It's not like it wont be worthwhile and is only something that would be for the consumer.

PLEASE! - Thanks!

I support this! ++ from BM Jin to BM Yun!

Trailer: 

On 3/10/2016 at 7:22 PM, halfnhalf4891 said:

Bots are in every mmo i have played.  Literally.  Some things you can't just stop sadly.  Doesn't mean they should ONLY concentrate on bots.  That's just as bad as saying "don't release any new content until you fix the bots".  

To be honest I play TERA as well and I swear I see no bot/ gold selling advertiser there anymore. They had that issue before and one of the measures they took was rising the chat level to 15 (any chat). Also the game does not uses hackshield which is the worst garbage ever.

Please NCSoft drop it and get something better :). I saw the same issue when I played Dragon Nest. They had the same issues with their forum board , bots, spammers and hackers which were destroying their servers.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived