Easy way to get "Falling Star" title as soon as you get dive ability..

Sugarina

Hi, I read some guides on this, but a lot were either too late in the game (I wanted the title earlier), or I just couldn't do it.

So here's my video on getting the title as soon as you learn the dive ability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Reviving the thread to say, if this way has been fixed, there's another way. Sundered Nexus has several rooms that are vertical mazes that you have to speed through to reach a chest at the bottom for bonus loot. I got my achievement by using all of my stamina and continueously gliding through the maze without touching any of the electrified floors. I wasn't even trying for it and judging by all the people I see with the title now, they may be getting it through here.

The one drawback is that it requires getting to 50 and geared enough to do Sundered Nexus. I'm also not sure if all the vertical mazes will work or if it's only the one with a super long straight drop before reaching the actual electrified maze part.

Fishbelly Pub is a great way to do it. Go to the end of the docks that hang out nothing and jump. You don't die until you get the title. Then you die and spawn back at the top. You don't have to be lvl 50 to do it either.

You can also do it in moonwater area "necropolis" the area where you learn the 20sec run. Just glide a little and glide down onto the house that's sunk into the water. You will not touch it and will simply keep going until you run out of stamina.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, the easiest conceivable place is near Fishbelly Pub. Just work your way to the area behind the pub where there are two fish statues on top of the mountain (will need wall dash to do this). Climb to the top of the furthest (highest) fish statue, take a running jump out, find a nice, clear spot that aims you right for the water and dive. 

Archived