Can I beat mushin F8 with..

Natello

7 hours ago, Teffy said:

Pirate bracelet is shit.255 crit dmg > 8 attack.

If you knew how to actually farm properly you would not have such low stats.

How old are you? 12? Please take your e-peen fa**ing comparison/contest somewhere else, instead of derailing the thread even more.

The 12 years old joke was cool 15 years ago.

I don't expect to go without stats in something that is considered top challange for the lvl cap we have with some shit stats and then complain in some nyerking forum.Sorry.In dojo I didn't complain that with 300 ping and avarage gear I can't farm second shadow back in tw when this thing pop up.I could not do it because FM was shit and my ping was shit but I wasn't complaining either.I didn't flame summoners with same ping and same gear that made back then about 500 gold out of medals in first 2 days and I could not even beat 1st due of enrage - I didn't get single pull from the shadow but I just could not deal enough dmg as FM was in the bottom of the food chain.

11 hours ago, Teffy said:

Pirate bracelet is shit.255 crit dmg > 8 attack.

If you knew how to actually farm properly you would not have such low stats.

I forgot if I use the Pirate or Siren one, will check, I took one long ago, it's purple stage 10, but forgot which one it is. And what does farm have to do with my stats ? "Farm properly". Oh you mean ogong exploit k.  I do 4k beans daily and 40 dailies (nsh,efleet 24, bsh 6,poh 6, naryu 6, mushin, dungeons, misty woods daily, arena dailies,etc). You say that's not proper farming ? Or you think that proper farming means exploiting or crafting shit ? I have "low stats" cause I focused on weapon first since I needed true pirate before the 50 patch. Now I gather gold for accessories, already got 15 moonwaters, I need the money and the soulstones. So yea, again you talk without knowing how I farm.

Today I managed to beat 2nd mushin btw.

Proper farming mean exactly this: Properly managing the limited time you have to maximum value,and no I did maybe 2-3 SS in monkey at f8 and thats it.Soloed mostly ruins.

I check prices and depend on whats the material/thing of the day I farm that.

Guys.. you are NOT helping with this meaningless discussion. Shoving your opinion in other people's throat has never worked before and it never will. Are you expecting that the other person will be like: 'Oh sorry you've enlightened me, you are sooo right.'

So back on the topic: Mushin keeps spamming his ice attack on fase 3. Is he spamming that attack because I don't do enough damage or something?

5 hours ago, Natello said:

So back on the topic: Mushin keeps spamming his ice attack on fase 3. Is he spamming that attack because I don't do enough damage or something?

If you don't do X amount of damage in Y amount of time, he will do that attack. I don't know the exact percentage / timer, but basically this is how it works.

Someone suggested using invulnerability pots during the fire aoe attacks, this saves you 6 seconds in which you can actually do damage.

Also, we posted some videos that you can watch.

Good luck !

Any advice for BM ? I already struggle on 2nd Mushin, but manage to do it,with 10-25 sec left usually, but 3rd is like wtf how can i deal that much damage ???? i tried take buff but then i die from the bleedand anyway i still dont have enough damage (i think around 45% was my best). Any vids or tips or specific build for it ?

i have 391 AP, 53% crit 207 crit damage, and i dont own the 300g skill unfortunately

1 hour ago, Bim404 said:

Any advice for BM ? I already struggle on 2nd Mushin, but manage to do it,with 10-25 sec left usually, but 3rd is like wtf how can i deal that much damage ???? i tried take buff but then i die from the bleedand anyway i still dont have enough damage (i think around 45% was my best). Any vids or tips or specific build for it ?

i have 391 AP, 53% crit 207 crit damage, and i dont own the 300g skill unfortunately

Try to upgrade your gear and use the immunity potions which you can buy from 6th floor (like 7 silvers for 5 of them). They give immunity to damage for like 6 seconds and you can use them while boss does the fire aoe so you can burst him without having to waste time avoiding it. Try to take bleed stacks when he's lower hp so you won't die. It would be retarded if we needed a 300g skill to do mushin while other classes like destroyer smash their head on the keyboard and clear it in 2 minutes...

7 hours ago, Brainy said:

If you don't do X amount of damage in Y amount of time, he will do that attack. I don't know the exact percentage / timer, but basically this is how it works.

Someone suggested using invulnerability pots during the fire aoe attacks, this saves you 6 seconds in which you can actually do damage.

Good luck !

Yeah I saw those vids, they are really helpfull, thanks for posting.

But for some reason I'm not doing the same damage as you. I see you hitting like a truck while I only hit 3ks and 4-5ks in fury. (I anicancel too.) Also that bleed abillity of his does too much damage to me.

I only have 390 ap with 181% crit damage though. I guess I need to upgrade my gear.

I'll post a vid later of me doing the boss, maybe that will help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

On 3/6/2016 at 11:47 PM, Natello said:

Guys on topic here..

WHAT SHOULD I DO AGAINST HIS ICE ATTACK? I try to cc him, but it kept saying resist.

If he's doing his crazy ice attack that means that you aren't doing damage fast enough. Every few seconds he checks how much damage you did and if it isn't "enough" he will do his ice attack. I'm not quite sure how much damage you have to do per few seconds but if he's doing his ice attack all you have to know is it's not enough, check your skills or find video guides is the least you can do right now.

23 hours ago, Teffy said:

Proper farming mean exactly this: Properly managing the limited time you have to maximum value,and no I did maybe 2-3 SS in monkey at f8 and thats it.Soloed mostly ruins.

I check prices and depend on whats the material/thing of the day I farm that.

Teffy, please don't pretend FM doesn't have an easier time on Mushin 8.3 than BM or even LBM. Even if both classes are at maxed gear, FM will clear Mushin 8.3 much faster. Classes are just currently unbalanced. Don't make it sound like everything is equal if we know how to "farm". 

PVE balance? Really? OF course as FM I have advantage there over meles lol.They change classes all the time lol.I remember back at TW 1 year and something ago FM was actually one of the hardest classes cuz lack of dps and destros as well.Both had shit dps and literally you spam Fire fury like an retard(because LB don't crit stacks and we didn't had burn)..hell we didn't even had dragonblaze or dragonfrost.We had nothing lol.

As FM I can just sit now in 16m and dps until the 3rd circle of the aoe is about to happen then just move abit back and E or Q the final explosion...meles has to use the 6 sec pots and on top of that if they dps good enough they will end up with potion on CD...

I just point out that each class can beat it with proper gear.That being said it doesn't mean each class has same dificulty there.

On ‎7‎-‎3‎-‎2016 at 11:08 AM, Brainy said:

Good luck !

I did it! Thanks for you help.

And special thanks to the guy who said that I need to grab Mushin before he does his fire aoe, that helped me save time.

Archived