3RF Macro Request

megaronus

Hey guys, im using the razer naga with razer synapse, and was wondering if someone can PM me with a 3RF saved macro file? Ive been trying to make one, but it doesnt quite work as well as the ones I see elsewhere.

If anyone is thinking about commenting wether macros are allowed or not, I have asked support and it seems that the kind of macro (razer naga) I am using is allowed.

6 hours ago, Kutsuu said:

People have posted other support responses that specify "one button = 1 action" is the rule. This doesn't fit that. Use at your own risk, I guess... Kinda pathetic. 

Pathetic cause I wanna use something 90% other gamers do too? Ok, thank you for that worthless and not helpfull at all  comment, hope you got ur 3 min of fame, funny moment or the feeling of ur d*ck growing by an inch.

3 hours ago, megaronus said:

Pathetic cause I wanna use something 90% other gamers do too? Ok, thank you for that worthless and not helpfull at all  comment, hope you got ur 3 min of fame, funny moment or the feeling of ur d*ck growing by an inch.

Do you believe it's 90% because other KFMs 3rf while beating you and you can't imagine that they actually know how to do it with their fingers just because you don't? That is also pathetic. 

It's not that hard to do with your fingers, don't think that everyone uses a macro. I have a shitty basic mouse with only left and right click and my 3RF is perfect and smooth. You just gotta find the rythm with your fingers. There is quite a good number of youtube videos about that too, I've even seen a guy that shows his keyboard while doing it to help people get the rythm. Just because you've got beaten by other KFMs who have mastered 3RF doesn't mean that they all macro.

It took me approximately 2 weeks to master 3RF ani-cancel without even practicing everyday. Just *cricket*ing play the game.

I wouldn't recommend you using a macro . 

First from what I've read it can get you banned . 

2nd , you will feel a lot better once you've mastered it with your fingers .

I'ts not that hard to be honest. I've mastered it in couple of weeks and i'm a casual player . 

On 2/3/2016 at 1:45 PM, ShandraManaya said:

It's not that hard to do with your fingers, don't think that everyone uses a macro. I have a shitty basic mouse with only left and right click and my 3RF is perfect and smooth. You just gotta find the rythm with your fingers. There is quite a good number of youtube videos about that too, I've even seen a guy that shows his keyboard while doing it to help people get the rythm. Just because you've got beaten by other KFMs who have mastered 3RF doesn't mean that they all macro.

It took me approximately 2 weeks to master 3RF ani-cancel without even practicing everyday. Just *cricket*ing play the game.

Thing is ive been using the Razer Naga forever, its a mouse with 15 buttons, am really not used to clicking the numbers on the keyboard, and with the Naga I Just cant get the macro to work. Have a Diamond KFM in my legion and I asked him for advice, he told me his macro, and he has quite a few, but as we dont use the same mouse the macro wont work.

As someone did say before, using any 3rd party software that allows for use of automated multiple key presses in one input (macroing) IS BANNABLE. I wouldn't recommend risking your account to program a macro, especially since you publically announced that you intend to use such software for macro use.

Archived