Worst incompetent support service ever.

SomeGuyOverHere

Just to make it clear, we, the player base, getting banned for no reason, a "suspicious" reason without pointing that reason why we got suspended, and yet bots, goldspammers and PvP hackers are still roaming around? Dafuq are we doing wrong? Shall we start to do the same crap? I am bloody tired about your support service and their competence.

Literally wasting my time here, just to lift an unjustified ban which your team and/or protection system has caused. And yet, the worst, we ain't even getting anything in return for YOUR mistake!

I am sick of this game already. If I am not going to get my account lifted soon, and everything happens once again, we are leaving this game and will not spend any penny on this!

Trying to freaking unblock our accounts for 3 days now. This is inacceptable!!!

o2AFz5X.jpg

If you have any issues ingame, if someone keeps bullying you, just get over with it and leave this game for your own sake. Seriously. It is better saving your nerves instead of getting annoyed by this for real.

well it's easier and more effective to ban a real player. since real player usually only have 1 main account. and when they do some mistakes like grieving or exploiting it's better to banned them. and there's a huge probability they got disappointed and never coming back to the game. it's much more effective... ban the culprit once and they never coming back.

but it's gonna be hard for bots, scammer, hacker, afk-ers, master loot ninja, and arena bots... because those account belong to a person who have multiple account. when the account got banned, they will make more account. so it's not so very effective banning these kind of people.

and that's why i think ncsoft top priority is to put their ban power where it's gonna be most effective, which is banning real player that do exploit or breaking the tos in the game,

Well they should fix the bits that can be exploited, simple as that.  Everyone knows by now what is. Ncsoft should get their lazy asses up and start putting down their ban hammer, and start banning spree all the same, bots, spammers and exploiters. They need active gms in game to keep shit in line. What goes on now it's laughable, even private servers could do a lot better regarding all areas.

26 minutes ago, Rief said:

*laugh* you confused the customer support. Probably should have do 2 different ticket for 2 different account.

They must take their Privacy rule, VERY seriously. Can't even make a simple appeal for someone else who lives in the same household.

They should give you an explanation since how else can you be given a chance to rectify your attitude in future? Other than that, asking why you're banned because bots are about is extremely stupid. It's like asking why I'm charged with shoplifting when there are shootings in the news.

My friend with master pack was banned for no reason too, and he gets the same anwers from support. NCsoft does no-go politics now. 

And I'm sure that he didn't have any kind of connections with bots, gold sellers or bug using. 

Now he dont wanna start again and he hates NCwest, 3 years waiting for the game, 150 Euro and 1 month of free time is just gone... Nice work

First of all, your title doesn't make sense since we all know you're trying to talk down on ncwest's support and yet you're doing the exact opposite with the double negative and praising it.

Secondly, there are thousands of bots and gold seller accounts created weekly to actively ruin our lives. If you're looking at them as a whole of one and are whining about nothing being done to get rid of them as a whole, then you're correct. Ncwest doesn't have the means nor the ability to do such a thing, thus resulting in the continual occupation of the cancerous beings in blade and soul. But this type of thinking is absolutely and horrendously flawed. Ncwest is getting rid of gold sellers and bots. It's just that they are not getting rid of them fast enough for total extermination. For example, if there are 100 bots and gold seller accounts created hourly, ncwest is only managing to get rid of a portion of them of maybe around 50. Therefore, you always see bots and gold sellers ingame but it does not mean ncwest is not doing anything. They are just not doing an efficient enough of a job for total extermination. 

2 hours ago, SomeGuyOverHere said:

Just to make it clear, we, the player base, getting banned for no reason, a "suspicious" reason without pointing that reason why we got suspended, and yet bots, goldspammers and PvP hackers are still roaming around? Dafuq are we doing wrong? Shall we start to do the same crap? I am bloody tired about your support service and their competence.

Literally wasting my time here, just to lift an unjustified ban which your team and/or protection system has caused. And yet, the worst, we ain't even getting anything in return for YOUR mistake!

I am sick of this game already. If I am not going to get my account lifted soon, and everything happens once again, we are leaving this game and will not spend any penny on this!

Trying to freaking unblock our accounts for 3 days now. This is inacceptable!!!

Hidden Content

If you have any issues ingame, if someone keeps bullying you, just get over with it and leave this game for your own sake. Seriously. It is better saving your nerves instead of getting annoyed by this for real.

To be honest, I lost you the moment you answered 6 times in 6 different replies. Is this a facebook chatting or what? If you say that the support is incompetent, then at least try on your side to put as much details and information as you can on 1 single context/reply instead of spreading it all over 6 replies just to confuse the guy whoever is working on your issue. I, as a player can't even keep up with your own incompetent to write a decent report on an issue that needs to be addressed to the support teams. And remember, you're not the only one with issue in this hundred thousands people. So don't expect your issue to be resolved or answered within the next hour or so. Luckily, the support team has worked much faster than before where it takes 1 day to get a reply back. Now is only a couple hours and yet people still complain.

I understand your frustration and I would be in the same impatient state as well, but just an advise as I listed above is try to have a clear/neat explanation on what the issue is and include all relevant informations within 1 or 2 reply if you miss some info on the first one. Always, when I send the support a ticket, it gets resolved extremely fast within 1 try because my first paragraph of my report to them contains all the infos they need for the action. The more replies you have, it's just all over the place and you will confuse them because they have to go through everything to sort out the info. Plus, the support team is like a bank support, they won't assist you if you're not the owner of the account. The fact that your brother is sitting next to you doesn't help. If it's his account, he has to send one. 

Archived