scummoner

Alldaybrahs

LOL @  "Korean Professional Blade and Soul Players." 

In real world terms, that means a couple of unemployed Koreans with no life who declared that they know everything, and whom mindless drones idolize because of their self proclaimed "world" titles.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Crickette said:

LOL @  "Korean Professional Blade and Soul Players." 

In real world terms, that means a couple of unemployed Koreans with no life who declared that they know everything, and whom mindless drones idolize because of their self proclaimed "world" titles.  

Winning championships isn't exactly "self-proclaiming" anything. It's proving it. Is it not?

this korean dude must suck then.  he had that time playing on korean server to master that class that he is playing on now. and he is still having a hard time on NA servers?

while most people only have the experience from NA version of the game...  maybe he should roll summoner?

6 minutes ago, dascorp said:

this korean dude must suck then.  he had that time playing on korean server to master that class that he is playing on now. and he is still having a hard time on NA servers?

while most people only have the experience from NA version of the game...  maybe he should roll summoner?

no word needs to be spoken cause summoner player spoken and their wish is NCsoft command everybody play summoner so game is balanced thats nice idea :)

2 hours ago, dascorp said:

come on now, everybody do the summoner.... oh wait warlock coming out in a few days.... how many will we see coming march 2nd?

And you're the type of people that spread *cricket* that gets false facts started.

First off its coming with the December balance patch aka after the nerf he got. 

I'm fed up with people talking shit about classes that haven't even come out, haven't looked or checked facts! Have you played warlock post nerf? No? Then that's probably why you're one of the blind sheep spreading this untruthful nonsense.

As for scummoner ye I do. It's an annoying class because of the range of versatility. Invis, Heals, Tonnes of CC, not to mention the cat has no timer, it's always there unless you kill it. Unlike the warlock where it's a timed Summon.

Either way go play the warlock on the balance patch come back and please enlighten us with your experience.

24 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

And you're the type of people that spread *cricket* that gets false facts started.

First off its coming with the December balance patch aka after the nerf he got. 

I'm fed up with people talking shit about classes that haven't even come out, haven't looked or checked facts! Have you played warlock post nerf? No? Then that's probably why you're one of the blind sheep spreading this untruthful nonsense.

As for scummoner ye I do. It's an annoying class because of the range of versatility. Invis, Heals, Tonnes of CC, not to mention the cat has no timer, it's always there unless you kill it. Unlike the warlock where it's a timed Summon.

Either way go play the warlock on the balance patch come back and please enlighten us with your experience.

i take it that you dont know what sarcasm is?

why are so many of you guys jelly about summoner?  I am a summoner?

stop with all the hate.  if you dont like.  leave for a different game.

how would you like if we all ask for you class to be nerfed.  and constantly spamming the website for it?

this is getting out of hand and very annoying to see so many summoner hated posts

18 minutes ago, dascorp said:

i take it that you dont know what sarcasm is?

why are so many of you guys jelly about summoner?  I am a summoner?

stop with all the hate.  if you dont like.  leave for a different game.

how would you like if we all ask for you class to be nerfed.  and constantly spamming the website for it?

this is getting out of hand and very annoying to see so many summoner hated posts

Sure, sadly sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. 

And I found the flaw in the argument... " I am a summoner"

Maybe thats why you dont understand? Play as a BM, or Even a KFM and feel the pain.

And people have a reason to complain to "hate" as you put it, we want a change as obviously something is wrong with balance, just face the facts, instead of telling people to get out. People know scummoners, are out of balance, and waiting for lvl 50 content to actually give us a betta chance against them.

Umm I main'd warlock back when it was OP...I knew it was OP...I dropped the class until the balance came...picked it back up again and loved it mroe, because I knew my rank WAS WORTH IT! As for summoners, you all take the easy road, up to gold. Sure you can say oh but it still take skill to be a good one... well it doesn't take much skill to get the early benefits of playing summoner.getting to gold as a summoner is a day walk. You get an extra 10 dam soulstones. Not to mention its still a breeze to get to platinum with some skill as a summoner.

And this is not spam...you want spam... check the bots!

"this is getting out of hand and very annoying to see so many summoner hated posts" And so's your so called "Sarcasm" Either way isn't it obvious the amount of threads to see how blatantly unfair this class is? 

Now I'll say the hate to summoners in PVE is not needed, its PVE cmon... what's to complain about...Ohh he does more dps or dmg...yh I dont care about PVE, team work is what matters there. But the PVP hate should be there, for playing a cake walk class, and not actually seeing what its like to stand in our shoes!

8 minutes ago, dascorp said:

i have no interest in playing other classes.  i played summoner in beta and i liked it.  so, i stuck with it.

i dont even pvp arena.  only had to do to get super sunflower.   and forced to do faction dailies for soulstones

Then why are you complaing  about the hate when you dont know what its like to feel the pain when you go against them? 

6 hours ago, Alldaybrahs said:

http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3

according to Korean Professional Blade and Soul player Jae-sung

Scummoner needs to be fixed in arena. (ex. massive heal while stunned or launched in the air)

not my opinion, Korean Professional BnS player's opinion.

5 hours ago, AlterNatiVe said:

who ever says git gud probably isnt even BM but  FM,KFM or destroyer XD

And if you read the OP post, and when to the thing he was referring from.... its about PVP

Just now, LexyLee said:

And if you read the OP post, and when to the thing he was referring from.... its about PVP

i watched the video of the korean guy getting destroyed by that summoner.  i am guessing he doesnt have a lot of experience playing against summoners.  since, korea didnt have a lot of summoners in high rankings.   

but still, how many other times was the class refereed to as scummoner 

2 minutes ago, dascorp said:

i watched the video of the korean guy getting destroyed by that summoner.  i am guessing he doesnt have a lot of experience playing against summoners.  since, korea didnt have a lot of summoners in high rankings.   

but still, how many other times was the class refereed to as scummoner 

maybe there's a reason people use "scummoner" Also It states it somewhere about how good he was/is

This is the irony:

They say people who plays summoners are no skill people.
Then they shouldn't win, right? because they dont have any skill.
Then people will say the class is easy and have this and that, if that is so why they still lose? and not in the top rank of korean professional bns championships.

I play assassin and summoner.
As a summoner Im having a hard time with sin and FM. but other summoners dont.
As an assassin Im having a hard time with destroyer and summoner but other sin dont.

The insults that summoners receive is just endless.
A lot of classes was nerfed because the developers deemed so necessary.
Summoners are there from the beginning and they didn't think of nerfing it. Why? go figure it out yourself.

Pass 1700 to 1900 and further it is in even ground with summoners.
Just need to improve your own skill.

20 hours ago, Bumlife said:

This is the irony:

They say people who plays summoners are no skill people.
Then they shouldn't win, right? because they dont have any skill.
Then people will say the class is easy and have this and that, if that is so why they still lose? and not in the top rank of korean professional bns championships.

I play assassin and summoner.
As a summoner Im having a hard time with sin and FM. but other summoners dont.
As an assassin Im having a hard time with destroyer and summoner but other sin dont.

The insults that summoners receive is just endless.
A lot of classes was nerfed because the developers deemed so necessary.
Summoners are there from the beginning and they didn't think of nerfing it. Why? go figure it out yourself.

Pass 1700 to 1900 and further it is in even ground with summoners.
Just need to improve your own skill.

I don't know who you are referring as "they", but I certainly did not say people who play summoners have no skills or anything. I was just simply saying the fact that It has ridiculous heal and being able to stun someone while they are down, stealth and still continue their combo with their cat, heal cat, i mean.. korean professional BNS player lost to shitty NA summoners who aren't that great so.... doesn't that kind of speak for itself?

Title of the thread is scummoner. K, if I open this thing, gonna see a lot of crap coming from all sides. And... not dissapointed in the slightest.

Seems problem is not summoner, but BM. BM simply lacks the tools the game is balanced for. People doubting Jaesung's skill need to do more research. People claiming Korean professionals are all on their side shouting nerf the summoners need to take the wax out of their ears. Funny thing. Most people hear what they want to hear. That's all this thread really proves.

i mean ask yourselfs is 2v1 fair  or do you consider a 30sec sleep window enough time to have a decent match  if anything the Cat should have a timer in pvp that what its not alwasy in battle and its not always 2v1. its also not as if the cat has like 5k-10k hp it has dam near 20k or more plus what ever the summoner is packing in terms of hp.  

On 2/27/2016 at 7:48 AM, Alldaybrahs said:

http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3

according to Korean Professional Blade and Soul player Jae-sung

Scummoner needs to be fixed in arena. (ex. massive heal while stunned or launched in the air)

not my opinion, Korean Professional BnS player's opinion.

who cares about streamer opinion? he is a player just like you and me... he may be right and he may false..

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

Title of the thread is scummoner. K, if I open this thing, gonna see a lot of crap coming from all sides. And... not dissapointed in the slightest.

Seems problem is not summoner, but BM. BM simply lacks the tools the game is balanced for. People doubting Jaesung's skill need to do more research. People claiming Korean professionals are all on their side shouting nerf the summoners need to take the wax out of their ears. Funny thing. Most people hear what they want to hear. That's all this thread really proves.

I have lvl 45 BM,DES,SIN, and currently working on lvl 42 summoner. I know for a fact that summoner is easiest without a *cricket*ing doubt. why do I say it's not balanced? because BM isn't the only class I can *cricket* as a new summoner in arena (1700+).

Archived